PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anybody pump here? (Photos Inside)

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701394

been pumping religiously for 2 months now every other day and i think its affecting my erections they dont seem as hard so im gonna only use my bathmate 1 time a week from now on

my new routine starting tomorrow will be

- 10 min jelq
- 3 25 min sets using the totalman Hanger with 5 min breaks inbetween sets
- put on my ads right after for about 6-8 hours and only take it off when i use bathroom
- (side note i edge for 30 mins everynight before bed)

Day 2
- jelq for 10 mins
- put on my x4labs for 3 hours
- put on my girthband
- hang with my ads for 3 sets of 25 mins with 5 min breaks between sets
- put on my x4labs for 3 hours
- put on a sleeve before bed

day 3 rest and repeat, so 2 days on 1 day rest

my routine before was similar with the bathmate every other day but i was not taking any rest days and i think that was a big mistake so hopefully this routine works better

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701395

@Unhung1
Any PE exercises have the potential to effect your erections until you get used to it . its like working out. you are creating damage that the body needs to heal. get a pump with a pressure gauge and really track your pumping then you can determine how to move up in time or pressure as you monitor yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701402

hey texas great advice as usual i think my biggest mistake in my routine was not allowing a rest day to heal but its all trial and error who knows what actually works outside surgeries and procedures

im actually close to going for some PMMA just trying to save the money up cause with travel and hotel it looks like its gonna be in the 4200 range so very expensive but it seems like the only option if i really wanna add some true Girth (which i do badly lol) i read that 2-3 sessions of it should give me 1.5 which would be a good starting point. and if i ever decided i wanted more in the future i could decide then

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701409

• Phrogfixer
  • Phrogfixer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
If you are looking to go to the Tijuana location for the PMMA, there's a promotion going on right now. It's a good discount. You might want to book it right now

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701410

What is the pricing?

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701412

Phrogfixer wrote: If you are looking to go to the Tijuana location for the PMMA, there's a promotion going on right now. It's a good discount. You might want to book it right now

do you know the code or how i can find it

cause i been emailing diana from there and she didn't mention it and it wasn't part of any of the links she sent. onlything was the standard 3500 for up to 20cc

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701413

• Phrogfixer
  • Phrogfixer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
This is the information I got from her when I inquired about starting with 8CCs, today.

Right now Dr C is offering a promotion on the Ellanse L at $405 per cc until de month of March, so the total of 8cc´s would be $3,240 plus $1,800 for the Utmost, Total $5,040. That's a $360 discount from the regular price.

The Utmost with PMMA is $4,500 with Dr Morales (Jan - March) and $5,000 with Dr C,

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701655

I've been pumping and then waiting till the additional size disappears before I go again. My sleep quality has been trash and I have been skipping tons of workouts, but I've been helping like a madman and enjoy the hydro pump.

Following the directions seems to .give better results to be honest. Releasing pressure every 3-5min really does do a lot for you if you're doing a few intervals.

After I pumped today I measured and just a little over 7" Girth at the base. I am really enjoying the thickness at the base with my partners, but I believe I'll be asking for avanti to try and add more around the end of the shaft and at the base as well. Filling it out completely. Pics of post hydropump.

I need to try and make a PE routine that focuses strictly on length. The manual helping seems to do a lot for EQ and might have given me a little length. If I go back to avanti I'd like to be around 8" in length. Not sure if it's possible, but I'm willing to give it a shot. Daily routine, Hanging. ECT ECT..
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Anybody pump here? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701656

Pics
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream