PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How many times a week do you have sex?

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1305650728

@cwinters I 100% agree. When our marriage was bad the sex was close to non existent and when it did happen it wasn\'t the greatest. Having a good emotional connection is essential to have for their benefit. I could have sex every day with a different lady and I would be just fine.

I really think ladies need that emotional connection and need to feel secure to really let the hair down and fuck. Not all ladies cause a whore is a whore whether male or female..... I happen to be a male whore that settled down to one lady.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275812257

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I got sex every day before we had kids. After my first was born my wife quit wanting to have sex all together. It stayed that way for 3-1/2 years. I realistically had sex once every other month and it was absolutely terrible. I have never been a person that would even consider cheating, but about 6 months ago I reached my breaking point and started to not only entertain the idea, but to look pretty hard. Fortunately my conscious got the best of me and I sat down my wife down for a talk. As I have said before we are brutally honest with each other so I just told her the truth. I said I am only 30 and you have denied me sex for the better part of 4 years. If something doesn\'t change immediately I have every intention of starting to fuck other women. I am not sure what kind of fire that lit under her ass, but I have been getting laid almost every night since. She said she had actually forgotten that she enjoyed sex, because she was in such a \"mommy mode\". She is also making an appointment to have her hormone levels checked to make sure that everything is normal. Either way I am happy to be getting laid again and even get BJ\'s when she able to have sex.

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275808330

Age 42
Wife 33
Sex 3-5 times a week
Usually lasts between 30min-1.5hrs per session
Sex after PMMA - Same amount, she gets off more now though

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275490605

I think your right at the end of the day I think it doesn\'t matter what we do men will want sex more then women that\'s why in other countries men have more then one wife. For me I don\'t know what\'s the problem with women i hate cutting my yard if she got to get someone to do something I hate doing I would be happy but for them they hate having sex and when you cheat the make a huge fight and leave what\'s wrong with them lol

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275490515

Well... Not exactly. She enjoys it more but her libido can\'t touch mine. I want it 24/7.

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275490090

rustyboar wrote: Did you guys have more sex with the wife after PMMA?

I\'m interested to know that also. I don\'t have PMMA or a wife, so can\'t answer myself. But I\'ve noticed a lot of guys saying their relationships have ended post PMMA. This could suggest many guys are getting this done in the hope it can revitalize their marriages, only to discover it doesn\'t.

I\'d guess there is an initial upturn in sexual activity for the first month or two, but it soon reverts back to the same amount of sex as before PMMA. I just don\'t think women are as bothered by penis size as we think and thus it can\'t make the difference we think it can (speaking in terms of long term relationships).

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275490015

Did you guys have more sex with the wife after PMMA?

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275489944

rustyboar wrote: If you have sex only 1 a week you have sex 44 times out of 365 days a year cheating start looking like a good idea

PMMA starts to seem like a waste of money.

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275489709

If you have sex only 1 a week you have sex 44 times out of 365 days a year cheating start looking like a good idea

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275489396

@hoddle

Statistics show that married men have sex more often. I think having children is what killed my wife\'s interest.

@rustyboar

While I do not advocate cheating, I would be bald face lying if I didn\'t say that I think about it. Sex is vital to a man\'s health and testosterone levels. I NEED sex as much as possible. Can\'t wait to get back to good ole Tijuana. Ummm... No particular reason. Oh yeah! Round 3! Duh!

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275489120

So far this thread is a great reason for not getting married.

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275488801

Then the wife says your no good cause you cheat men got NEEDS

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275486545

@Sizemic
Stop bragging big guy! Haha

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275486424

Partners: 18 - 29

3 - 4 times per week. It\'s a lot easier to get more sex when you have lots of partners

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275484824

Age 39
Wife 26
0-1 times per week

Wife\'s libido can\'t touch mine. I would be at least a 1/day man minimum. It causes marital strife.

*** I should add that intercourse frequency plummeted after we had children. *** We have three.