PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How many times a week do you have sex?

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275808330

Age 42
Wife 33
Sex 3-5 times a week
Usually lasts between 30min-1.5hrs per session
Sex after PMMA - Same amount, she gets off more now though

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1275812257

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I got sex every day before we had kids. After my first was born my wife quit wanting to have sex all together. It stayed that way for 3-1/2 years. I realistically had sex once every other month and it was absolutely terrible. I have never been a person that would even consider cheating, but about 6 months ago I reached my breaking point and started to not only entertain the idea, but to look pretty hard. Fortunately my conscious got the best of me and I sat down my wife down for a talk. As I have said before we are brutally honest with each other so I just told her the truth. I said I am only 30 and you have denied me sex for the better part of 4 years. If something doesn\'t change immediately I have every intention of starting to fuck other women. I am not sure what kind of fire that lit under her ass, but I have been getting laid almost every night since. She said she had actually forgotten that she enjoyed sex, because she was in such a \"mommy mode\". She is also making an appointment to have her hormone levels checked to make sure that everything is normal. Either way I am happy to be getting laid again and even get BJ\'s when she able to have sex.

How many times a week do you have sex? 11 years 5 months ago #1305650728

@cwinters I 100% agree. When our marriage was bad the sex was close to non existent and when it did happen it wasn\'t the greatest. Having a good emotional connection is essential to have for their benefit. I could have sex every day with a different lady and I would be just fine.

I really think ladies need that emotional connection and need to feel secure to really let the hair down and fuck. Not all ladies cause a whore is a whore whether male or female..... I happen to be a male whore that settled down to one lady.....