PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I just injected 20cc of HA

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 2 months ago #1290906632

macrolane is indeed a type of HA. specifically developed for use in the body rather than the face. so you get it in larger volumes (usually 10cc syringe) and its a lot less expensive relative to volume compared with your facial fillers like restalyne and juvederm etc.
however, i am not sure it lasts as long.

was a time that macrolane was very popular, some years back, including for PE but then it suddenly stopped being used. I dont know if that was because the results were not good or it was absorbed really quickly or what. it is very difficult to find credible information on this topic and anything to do with PE procedures. which is why this forum is so awesome !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 2 months ago #1290919594

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 2 months ago #1290921087

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 2 months ago #1290944607

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291731877

///

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291732336

mischiefmkr wrote:

other thing i can say is that on occasion that i pump it - every couple of weeks for fun - it swells much quicker and larger than it used to when i was more of a regular pumper. and it stays larger for longer, rather than the usual 4-6 hours, its more like 24-48 hours. added bonus. if i could be bothered to pump it all the time i would be at 7 Inch Girth all the time ! actually i would quite like that but also i have learned that it is not practical for most partners. realistically, 6 Inch is pretty large for most and bigger starts to become problematic and then sore for me.

Hi mate, prior to getting HA, when was the last time you pumped?

Also, when you did pump, how long did you pump for and at what HG?

Thanks

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291739954

///

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291739975

///

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 4 weeks ago #1291740214

mischiefmkr wrote: @Hoddle before I had the HA injected I didn\'t pump at all for a week. So it had completely returned to normal (even as a regular pumper, say twice a week, it would be right back to its normal state after 24 hours). I usef to pump at 5 hg normally, sometimes going up to 7 hg and very occasionally up yo 10 for a few minutes maximum but that would always give me red dots whuch would take days to go away so I tried not to go over 7 hg after that. Routine would be 20 minutes at 5hg, 5 minutes out of tube, then 20 minutes at at 5 to 7, another 5 minutes break, then 20 at 7hg. Then usually that would be it, put on a rubber Cock ring and enjoy myself. Sometimes I would do another 10 minutes at the end if I had time. Best results, that is larger expansion, when I used warm water in the tube with sugar or epsom salts dissolved in it - reduced red marks and soreness a lot. I tried all kinds of creams, oils and things but warm water and sugar worked best for me (once I perfected my techniques to not spill it everywhere or get water in the pump which will ruin it btw). Learned what I know on tigerpumping and the newart forum plus trial and error ! But never pump at high pressure. Its so dangerous. 5 to 7 is all you should ever need and take breaks every 20 mins or more frequently. If you feel any pain then stop immediately, reduce pressure to zero and dont pump again that day. Hope that helps.

Thanks mate. My interest is purely with how the HA effects gains in terms of how long they last. I really think that if we can get some data together here, it could be a real game changer. I\'ve got as few more questions if you don\'t mind.

So you hadn\'t pumped for a week, but were you a regular pumper the weeks before?

You mentioned you were 7\" Girth 24 hours later. I\'ve lost track of your stats, what is your current non pumped Erect Girth?

To achieve that 24 hour of pumping gains, did you do your normal routine or something less?

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291748041

///

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291748070

///