PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I just injected 20cc of HA

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288402998

Cinnaman wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: Dr Viel didn\'t go back to doing FFT because he wanted to make his job harder! If you aren\'t comfortable with the realistic options, then don\'t do anything. PE isn\'t something to just experiment with.

Got it. Thanks for all the advice man. I would like to be serious about PE but even if long term effects won\'t surface for 10 years, that will give me around 30-40 active boning years I\'ll be screwed for. I have a consult with Dr Hellar in NY next week. I think he is going to push FFT or allograft. I now know not to go for those. He also has a \'new injectable\' on his website I suppose I will ask about. Presuming it will be along the lines of PMMA

Why go for a consult if you don\'t like the methods? If you don\'t want FFT, an Allograft or permanent filler, then why go to a surgeon that offers those methods? It seems like a waste of time and money.

I don\'t recommend you do anything. Get through med school, build your career for a few years and then come back and see what is available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288404479

hoddle10 wrote: If you aren\'t comfortable with the realistic options, then don\'t do anything. PE isn\'t something to just experiment with.

This.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288417370

hoddle10 wrote: If you don\'t want FFT, an Allograft or permanent filler, then why go to a surgeon that offers those methods? It seems like a waste of time and money.

I don\'t recommend you do anything. Get through med school, build your career for a few years and then come back and see what is available.

I guess because I want a bigger Dick. Part of me is assuming all docs are as honest, well read, and well intentioned as those teaching in academics, and hoping that he will convince me of something that will help me feel better as a man. Also, I assumed these consults were free!??!

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288417696

Cinnaman wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: If you don\'t want FFT, an Allograft or permanent filler, then why go to a surgeon that offers those methods? It seems like a waste of time and money.

I guess because I want a bigger Dick. Part of me is assuming all docs are as honest, well read, and well intentioned as those teaching in academics, and hoping that he will convince me of something that will help me feel better as a man. Also, I assumed these consults were free!??!

Good surgeons are usually busy and don\'t give their time away for free. Free consults are usually a red flag. It\'s similar to having a surgical broker.

We all want a bigger Dick, but if safe and reliably effective methods were available, we\'d all have one already and every plastic surgeon and Urologist would offer the procedure. If you\'ve managed to work out you don\'t want Allografts or FFT, then how can you think all docs are honest and so on?

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288418586

hoddle10 wrote: Good surgeons are usually busy and don\'t give their time away for free. Free consults are usually a red flag. It\'s similar to having a surgical broker.

We all want a bigger Dick, but if safe and reliably effective methods were available, we\'d all have one already and every plastic surgeon and Urologist would offer the procedure. If you\'ve managed to work out you don\'t want Allografts or FFT, then how can you think all docs are honest and so on?

Thanks man. I appreciate you telling it like it is and really forcing those on the fence to consider shying away until they are 100% comfortable with any type of intervention. It\'s hard to read reports like hulk\'s and not want to go jump on a plane to TJ and hope for similar results.

You know what torment it is to always have this matter on your mind. And coming here, reading about success stories makes it so much harder to hold off. Reading about horror stories only makes me try harder to search for alternate methods or to reason why that wouldn\'t happen to me; the desire causes a defiance of logic.

The thing is, I had already made up my mind I was going to pursue this before I found PhalloBoards. Now I am distraught and confused, but I am finding it hard to take no as an answer.

I do t have an answer for you regarding how I could believe ALL docs are honest, but having existed on the side of medicine I am on every day for this long, I am telling myself that I can go in to talk to the guy and come out better informed regardless. I suppose the bottom line is I\'ve made up my mind that I will do something. When/what is to be determined, but I\'m glad I have you guys as a place of support.

Still disappointed the fing macrolane doesn\'t work. And that the only scientific study showed success.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288419099

Cinnaman wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: Good surgeons are usually busy and don\'t give their time away for free. Free consults are usually a red flag. It\'s similar to having a surgical broker.

We all want a bigger dick, but if safe and reliably effective methods were available, we\'d all have one already and every plastic surgeon and urologist would offer the procedure. If you\'ve managed to work out you don\'t want Allografts or FFT, then how can you think all docs are honest and so on?

Thanks man. I appreciate you telling it like it is and really forcing those on the fence to consider shying away until they are 100% comfortable with any type of intervention. It\'s hard to read reports like hulk\'s and not want to go jump on a plane to TJ and hope for similar results. You know what torment it is to always have this matter on your mind. And coming here, reading about success stories makes it so much harder to hold off. Reading about horror stories only makes me try harder to search for alternate methods or to reason why that wouldn\'t happen to me; the desire causes a defiance of logic. The thing is, I had already made up my mind I was going to pursue this before I found phalloboards. Now I am distraught and confused, but I am finding it hard to take no as an answer. I do t have an answer for you regarding how I could believe ALL docs are honest, but having existed on the side of medicine I am on every day for this long, I am telling myself that I can go in to talk to the guy and come out better informed regardless. I suppose the bottom line is I\'ve made up my mind that I will do something. When/what is to be determined, but I\'m glad I have you guys as a place of support. Still disappointed the fing macrolane doesn\'t work. And that the only scientific study showed success.

It was no more of a scientific study than when Perovic reported his PLGA results or Coleman his fat transfer results.

Q-med, the manufacturers of Macrolane specifically now state that it should be used in the penis, yet when it first came out they didn\'t.

\"Do not use in the penis.\"

www.q-medpractitioner.com/Documents/Prac...20TS%20IFU%20(1).pdf

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288423177

If you want to go and speak with the doctors, there is no harm in that. Just approach it like doing research. Ask your questions and don\'t listen to a sales pitch. Make sure you have your specifics and get the answers to your questions. However, if you feel uneasy about a procedure, its outcome, complications, etc., then the best route is to take your time and wait until you find one that you are comfortable in pursuing.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288443388

I agree with the others that think Macrolane Bioplasty is the way forward. It is FDA approved and that\'s all I need to know. I\'d rather take the word of the experts at the FDA, than listen to biased people of the internet. I want to make sure I still have a penis that works in 10 years time. Are there any West Coast Dr.s who offer this procedure?

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288443491

Horsey wrote: I agree with the others that think Macrolane Bioplasty is the way forward. It is FDA approved and that\'s all I need to know. I\'d rather take the word of the experts at the FDA, than listen to biased people of the internet. I want to make sure I still have a penis that works in 10 years time. Are there any West Coast Dr.s who offer this procedure?

We aren\'t biased, we are trying to help people like you make sensible choices. Don\'t you think if a good, safe, but temporary option was available we\'d all be doing it, especially those of us who live in Europe, where Macrolane has been available for a long time.

But, as I pointed out above, Q-Med specifically state it shouldn\'t be used in the penis. So it isn\'t FDA approved for that application.

Of the Dr\'s who wrote the study, mentioned above, it turns out 2 of them no longer offer Macrolane. What does that tell you?

The biggest Penis Enlargement clinic in Italy explains why they stopped using Macrolane:

\"Among resorbable materials, hyaluronic acid (macrolane) is used, which however being unable to engraft, tends to form unavoidable and unaesthetic accumulations and for this reason was quickly abandoned by us\".
www.laserpenoplasty.com/surgery/?title=enlargement

Also Macrolane isn\'t Bioplasty, so I don\'t know why you\'ve described it like that. Biolasty refers to Dr Naculs PMMA technique.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288443588

Well Huddle then I take it you guys must not make any money when guys opt to have Macrolane injections. Just because you say someone did a study does that mean men shouldn\'t opt for a safer and better option? Plus it is temporary so there isn\'t any real risk in the long run anyway.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288443994

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288444016

The safe option is to do nothing and that is exactly what I advise virtually every guy that posts here.

As for it being a \"better\" option, that clearly isn\'t the case, hence so many Dr\'s have discontinued it\'s use and the manufacturer has states it shouldn\'t be used in the penis. Also there is a risk, as a number of men reported ED following Macrolane injections. See the link below

www.thelocal.se/20110926/36370

You are 100% correct, we don\'t make a single penny from Macrolane injections.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288444414

Oh what a surprise! It\'s just been brought to my attention that a certain PE broker, his shill friend and their Dr are now offering what they call \"Macrolane Bioplasty.\"

I\'m sure it\'s one massive coincidence that both Horsey and SLE would both use the same term to describe a procedure.

I\'m sure it\'s just coincidence that Horsey\'s IP address, thought not coming back as a proxy, has \"recently reported forum spam source\"

whatismyipaddress.com/ip/198.58.109.179

Care to explain Horsey, or has the cat your tongue? I can see you are still viewing the forum, so I\'ll give you an hour before I ban you.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288444741

hoddle10 wrote: You are 100% correct, we don\'t make a single penny from Macrolane injections.

In addition, we do not make anything from anyone receiving any procedure.
Not PMMA, not FFT, not alloderm, not macrolane... you see where I\'m headed here?

Stop insinuating that Hoodle was discouraging you from a bad decision simply to benefit monetarily. Hoodle is the most outspoken member against any currently available procedure. If you will take the time to read what he posts, you will clearly see this.

If you choose to go with macrolane, more power to you.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 2 months ago #1290903786

I started researching HA today and found that macrolane is HA (am I right?) and from this thread particularly, others also, that the moderators do give direct advice concerning one\'s contemplation to do (invasive) PE since many years ago. They seem to have a vast wealth of knowledge on PE subjects, especially hoddle10.

It took me about six weeks to come to this. I wish there was a category for advices only and all these advisory posts consolidated into it (but then briceb would say that guys using the forum for research should not be lazy ...). I note, however, that apart from fool-hardiness many are making decisions before taking the time to do thorough research.

Well, I suppose one can take the horse to the stream but cannot force it to drink ...