PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I just injected 20cc of HA

I just injected 20cc of HA 10 years 8 months ago #1278989956

conner wrote: I agree a cannula is key,but the video I watched they made the hole at the top of the shaft and filled from the bottom up ?

It will be the same thing though. The end you start at doesn\'t really matter. Some people inject fat from the top and others from the bottom. But the key is the inject as you pull out. So no matter where you start from the opposite end is filled first. If you are pushing forwards and injecting, the needle can inject into the vascular system. By moving backwards this shouldn\'t happen.

Can you post the video you saw?

Here is the clip of the Italian Dr\'s doing Macrolane:

They call the technique of injecting on the backwards strokes \"retrograde infiltration.\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I just injected 20cc of HA 10 years 7 months ago #1279243778

Any updates conner?

I just injected 20cc of HA 10 years 7 months ago #1279404542

..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I just injected 20cc of HA 10 years 7 months ago #1279404732

@Conner\'s wife

Edit: It appears you have erased your original message so I\'ll do the same with my response.

I just injected 20cc of HA 10 years 7 months ago #1279477657

• Visitor
  • Visitor
He uses a large gauge needle to make a hole. Then goes in with the cannula

I just injected 20cc of HA 10 years 4 months ago #1280434961

well, my experiment didn\'t turn out to good,I made it to big (6.5eg)for my wife to take it comfortably,and I used to much at one time,I think? after a month or so alot of it migrated toward the base and made a big lump.So I got some hyluronidase and injected it wich dissolved most of the HA. So I\'m done with that,I\'m now thinking about starting chemical PE,mostly for a little more length

I just injected 20cc of HA 9 years 11 months ago #1282823893

hoddle10 wrote: Cool, I\'m really looking forward to seeing photos.

By the way, does it tend to stay where it\'s injected or does it move around? I guess that sounds like a vague question, but say for example, I had a dent in my penis and wanted to try and fill it with HA, do you think I could inject in that specific area and it would stay there?

Sorry for asking so many questions, but as I said before, this was something I strongly considered myself and am still toying with the idea.

It should be noted I most definitely don\'t recommend any of our members try this!

Based on your caveat, I found this article related to this topic:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3483579/

And by no means am I attacking anyone, I just merely enjoy sharing interesting information when reading things...

I just injected 20cc of HA 9 years 5 months ago #1285116261

Any more info on this?

I just injected 20cc of HA 9 years 4 months ago #1285219397

I think we can guess....

I\'d stay away from (a) Injecting anything from china (b) Injecting anything yourself (c) Using a needle instead of a cannula (d) Injecting HA & not a particulate filler like PMMA or Radiesse.

If I\'m wrong, then maybe conner can come back & update... but it wasn\'t sounding very good. I think his 6.5 was from swelling and the nature of the product is going to make it temporary.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288387518

Just read the journal article from which the video above was taken. It really seems like this is the best technique for non-permanent gains, and the safest and most effective overall if done correctly. I think this is the way I will go. Just need to figure out how to get my hands on some macro lane and a cannula. Have all the other supplies. Any suggestions?

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288387623

Cinnaman wrote: Just read the journal article from which the video above was taken. It really seems like this is the best technique for non-permanent gains, and the safest and most effective overall if done correctly. I think this is the way I will go. Just need to figure out how to get my hands on some macro lane and a cannula. Have all the other supplies. Any suggestions?

There have been a few members here who have had Macrolane and not been happy. Dr Viel does more PE surgeries than anyone in the UK and he gave up using Macrolane as patients just weren\'t happy with the results. It would be great if it worked, but sadly it just isn\'t a good option.

If you want a temporary option then maybe consider Radiesse. I think Dr Grenwald in Tampa still offers it for penis enhancement.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288397321

hoddle10 wrote: There have been a few members here who have had Macrolane and not been happy. Dr Viel does more PE surgeries than anyone in the UK and he gave up using Macrolane as patients just weren\'t happy with the results. It would be great if it worked, but sadly it just isn\'t a good option.

If you want a temporary option then maybe consider Radiesse. I think Dr Grenwald in Tampa still offers it for penis enhancement.

You\'re right. Just did a search and read all the threads that talked about macrolane and it seems like 1) people weren\'t satisfied and/but 2) low sample size. I was gung-ho for surgery, and then for permanent filler, before doing even more research on these boards about them and now frankly I am scared of taking the risk for possibly no reward and high danger potential. At least the HA fillers are pretty safe. I\'m at a loss.

Having never done any PE whatsoever, I\'m thinking it would still maybe be nice to start with something even if it is quite temporary to see what results can be had and what difference it makes for me. Radiesse still seems potentially hazardous, no? And not really providing of much gains either even with those who have had success.

Plus I\'m in my last year of med school so... Maybe research for a future practice that will help us all!?

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288397566

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288397706

Cinnaman wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: There have been a few members here who have had Macrolane and not been happy. Dr Viel does more PE surgeries than anyone in the UK and he gave up using Macrolane as patients just weren\'t happy with the results. It would be great if it worked, but sadly it just isn\'t a good option.

You\'re right. Just did a search and read all the threads that talked about macrolane and it seems like 1) people weren\'t satisfied and/but 2) low sample size. I was gung-ho for surgery, and then for permanent filler, before doing even more research on these boards about them and now frankly I am scared of taking the risk for possibly no reward and high danger potential. At least the HA fillers are pretty safe. I\'m at a loss.

Having never done any PE whatsoever, I\'m thinking it would still maybe be nice to start with something even if it is quite temporary to see what results can be had and what difference it makes for me. Radiesse still seems potentially hazardous, no? And not really providing of much gains either even with those who have had success.

Plus I\'m in my last year of med school so... Maybe research for a future practice that will help us all!?

Macrolane won\'t work as it is a gel type of filler. I spoke with Dr Viel just a couple of months ago about filling in dent I have with it and he said if gets pushed down the shaft during sex. Also men complained it was difficult to put a condom on with it.

My friend had it done with a Urologist in the UK and posted about it on Thundersplace. That Urologist no longer offers it. Dr Viel no loner offers it. The is a well known clinic in Dublin, Ireland, that used to heavily promote it, but now no longer offer it. You have to remember that this stuff has been available in Europe since 2009 and came out to a big fanfare. Yet now virtually no one offers it. There is a reason for that!

The only fillers that will be good for PE are particulate ones as the volume comes from your own collagen. Gel like fillers just won\'t work in the penis. Any clinic offering Macrolane is not to be trusted in my opinion. I really wanted Macrolane to be a viable option and thought about doing it several times, but in the end always accepted that it just isn\'t a viable option. Think about it, if it really was, wouldn\'t thousands of Dr\'s offer it? It\'s a simple 15 minute procedure that they would have no shortage of customers for and earn thousands of $'' for. The only possible reason why they don\'t do it, is because the results are bad. Dr Viel didn\'t go back to doing FFT because he wanted to make his job harder!

If you aren\'t comfortable with the realistic options, then don\'t do anything. PE isn\'t something to just experiment with.

I just injected 20cc of HA 8 years 7 months ago #1288397828

hoddle10 wrote: Dr Viel didn\'t go back to doing FFT because he wanted to make his job harder!

If you aren\'t comfortable with the realistic options, then don\'t do anything. PE isn\'t something to just experiment with.

Got it. Thanks for all the advice man. I would like to be serious about PE but even if long term effects won\'t surface for 10 years, that will give me around 30-40 active boning years I\'ll be screwed for. I have a consult with Dr Hellar in NY next week. I think he is going to push FFT or allograft. I now know not to go for those. He also has a \'new injectable\' on his website I suppose I will ask about. Presuming it will be along the lines of PMMA