PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Elist in trouble with California Medical Board

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1308582685

I believe that over time more guys will have complained and had their implants removed. Additionally, the latest group of men who complained to the medical board will increase the chances of lawyers eventually taking the case as a class action suit. Once it has been proven that Elist is operating from false advertising and fraud, it won\'t matter that we all signed papers. It\'s the fraud and claims that will get him in trouble along with the majority of people getting the implant removed. Eventually, having signed papers will be trumped by other factors made evident by the medical board and myriad reports of fraud and harm done to hundreds of men.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Devinorern, Bobbyoxype

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306124557

Possible to do a class action??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bobbyoxype

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306111734

FINALLY! Lets hope this goes somewhere!

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306090920

Mustang2020 wrote: He uses his victims to \"try\" new ways to test his implant. He wanted to give me a new implant for free if he would insert it UNDER my glans!!! He didn\'t care about how it would hurt and kill Erection and function, he just wanted to try it. I could not believe he would want to do that....

I also talked to an attorney in Beverly Hills and he said my case would be so weak due to all the papers I signed and he would not take it. I really think some of these attorneys just don\'t want to deal with \"Dick cases\", period.

Feel for ya, JazzyJ, so sorry you had to go through it man....He will meet his Karma I am certain!

For whatever reasons back then, & maybe still now, attorneys don\'t wanna get involved with doctors that cause harm to men\'s penises, even tho we signed papers, he\'s done things that are not in the papers.

Also, I know of lawsuits medically that have been won by the patient after they\'ve signed papers stating the doctor won\'t be at fault.

Elist has destroyed many men\'s lives.

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306087414

• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5

Mustang2020 wrote: He will meet his Karma I am certain!

Although I would wish for a more dramatic karmic resolution, perhaps finally having the medical board involved is karma in motion.

And maybe once the medical board acts these attorneys will be more likely to take cases.
Blood in the water, so to speak.

This is why I think it is so important that guys file a complaint, no matter how long ago they had their surgery with Elist. Hell, if they have complaints that this has been going on for YEARS it is just more ammo for them. Part of the action is regarding his \"continued action.\" Showing that this has been a decade long history of malpractice should hopefully show Elist and his failed implant should not be allowed to continue.

Then bring on the lawsuits. Sue him (as the surgeon), his \"research\" company (that he owns with his son), his company that owns the implant, etc. Line them all up and sue each of them. Maybe even get a class action suit against him. This guy has got to be stopped.

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306087116

He uses his victims to \"try\" new ways to test his implant. He wanted to give me a new implant for free if he would insert it UNDER my glans!!! He didn\'t care about how it would hurt and kill Erection and function, he just wanted to try it. I could not believe he would want to do that....

I also talked to an attorney in Beverly Hills and he said my case would be so weak due to all the papers I signed and he would not take it. I really think some of these attorneys just don\'t want to deal with \"Dick cases\", period.

Feel for ya, JazzyJ, so sorry you had to go through it man....He will meet his Karma I am certain!

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306082553

messageman wrote: I remember that clearly JazzyJ..
You were so excited before the surgery....All the members on the (now) infamous 'Mynewsize' site were encouraging each other....I was one of them. I was a big fan of the doctor.
And after the surgery, you were posting the board asking why there stitches on your shaft.
It was horrendous.
Then the doctor blamed your anatomy on the outcome.
So professional..

Yeah, that was me, my screen name was MotionInOcean over at MyNewSize website. I had asked the doctor if can give me any pills where I don\'t get erections at night because I was afraid the stitches may not hold & he stated no, its Ok to have erections. Then again, why did he cut my shaft & insert the implant in thru there, that alone was avwaybto sue him because no where in any papers did he state he installs implants by cutting the shaft of the penis.

But attorneys didn\'t want to listen to my story, once they heard a surgery for penile enhancement, conversation was over.

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306081502

I remember that clearly JazzyJ..
You were so excited before the surgery....All the members on the (now) infamous 'Mynewsize' site were encouraging each other....I was one of them. I was a big fan of the doctor.
And after the surgery, you were posting the board asking why there stitches on your shaft.
It was horrendous.
Then the doctor blamed your anatomy on the outcome.
So professional..

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306081223

CaliOG714 wrote:
That monster... So you have a incision scar on your penile shaft ?

Yes, & he never once stated he would cut me open there to place the implant in that way. His website stated the incision is done above the pubic area, & that\'s what he told me he would do before the surgery like the other patients were done.

So now I have a scar tissue on my penile shaft. When the implant was in, the stitched area on top of the shaft was about 2 inches long. I had taken pictures & posted them on Chads website after the surgery. It was before this site went up.

The stitches couldn\'t hold I\'m assuming because of the night time erections, so after 2 months, I had it removed, & he had to cut me open thru my pubic area to pull it out, & he didn\'t even stitch me up, it was open, oh the story I have to tell, this Elist doctor is a monster, he\'s destroyed a lot of men\'s lives.

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306079762

JazzyJ wrote: If there\'s a good chance to sue the SOB, I will give all the info to them, & be as detailed as I remember. I believe I\'m also the only patient he sliced from top of shaft of penis right down the middle of penis to insert the implant. He didn\'t cut me open above the pubic area like he did with the others.

I may call the number to see if I can get more info first. I tried getting an attorney to sue back then but they just blew me off saying its too difficult to sue a doctor for a penile surgery.

That monster... So you have a incision scar on your penile shaft ?

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306077787

If there\'s a good chance to sue the SOB, I will give all the info to them, & be as detailed as I remember. I believe I\'m also the only patient he sliced from top of shaft of penis right down the middle of penis to insert the implant. He didn\'t cut me open above the pubic area like he did with the others.

I may call the number to see if I can get more info first. I tried getting an attorney to sue back then but they just blew me off saying its too difficult to sue a doctor for a penile surgery.

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306077662

It's a travesty that it has taken so long....It's disgusting really.
All the men he has disfigured and permanently damaged. If this man could do this for so long with absolute impunity, what is the medical board there for?

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306077363

• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
The action here was brought by the Medical Board of California with Kimberly Kirchmeyer being the complainant as the Executive Director of the medical board. The two patients listed were not named, but their experience was mentioned as part of the complaint.

I would say be as thorough as possible about your experience.

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306075346

Should we the men that received this implant tell the whole disaster story in the complaint?

Will our names be public knowledge?

Elist in trouble with California Medical Board 5 years 4 months ago #1306073080

Thx man....about freaking time...Let\'s see how far this goes.