PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FFT with Morganstern

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296227346

So the office has all the decals like his Rejuvall website. The front desk staff was very friendly and I showed up about 30min prior to my appt because I knew I would have to fill out paperwork. I waited maybe a total of 10min after I finished and was called to the back office. The exam room didn\'t have a table instead two leather chairs and a book with Dr Morganstern\'s \"work\". The nurse checked my blood pressure, pulse and temperature and asked me my medical history. I asked her about the procedure and if it \"really\" worked. She explained to me it did and how everything goes. The doctor came in after and I\'m not gonna lie I was kinda star struck when I saw him after a year of researching him. He did an exam on me and showed me what he can do as far as Girth and length. He explained to me that he will fill as much fat as possible but wouldn\'t go overboard as too much wouldn\'t get enough blood flow and get reabsorbed. I told him that I need more Girth to satisfy my wife and he talled with me and made me feel more comfortable I guess with my insecurity.
Then Dr Morganstern Told me to pump and use a stretching device before and after. After I should pump and wear the stretching device for 3 months as that is when I will see my final results. After the doctor left, I spoke with the nurse again for about 30 min! I told her how skeptical I was about the procedure and she told me don\'t get the procedure if I\'m not comfortable. If I\'m not doing the surgery for ME and just to maybe make my wife happy then I\'m getting it for the wrong reason. That put my mind at ease because I didn\'t feel like they were trying to get me in and take my money. They do spend a lot of time with their patients or at least they did with me, so I\'ve decided to get the procedure. My date is July 21st so I\'ll be taking pics before and after.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1295799212

I must have been lucky then because I emailed for more information and I got a call maybe 2 days later from someone who works at the office and is a former patient. He put me in contact with someone and scheduled for June 6th. I will DEFINIATLY keep everyone updated on what happens at the consult.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1295799011

There have been a few guys on here try to contact his office for information (me included) with no luck. I\'m deployed so I can\'t really call or stop by his office. I have emailed him twice with no response. Let us know how it goes please.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296268196

SlimJimWantsGirth wrote: Good luck

Thanks!!

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296270333

Thanks and good luck to your procedure... for the stretch is it just using pump only or one of those extenders?

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296290415

jus was looking at his site was wondering how it went, that price is the same as Elist quoted me good luck

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1297197118

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Yea. I had same effect from PRP. first 2 weeks. then gradually wore off. Getting PRP from local doctor next week just to improve blood flow(and use a pump this time) to try and prevent anymore fat from reabsorbing. and maybe decrease chance of another lump appearing.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1297159543

Not sure about the carbon dioxide but I\'m sure they used PRP because now I\'m getting raging boners. Haha. Definitely feel the shaft has healed very quickly as well.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1297131282

• Visitor
  • Visitor
looks good. Did they also use PRP?And did they use carbon dioxide injected into fat?

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1297128977

I can\'t measure length just yet because the fat was taken from my pubic area and it\'s too swollen to get a good measurement but I do notice a longer Flaccid hang. Could be the added weight of the fat as well. I\'ll update once the swelling goes down.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1297127354

That\'s great to hear! What about length?

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1297125122

Had my surgery at Morganstern 7/21. I\'m 5 days post op and the results are great. Pain is minimal and mostly where the fat was taken and not the penis. Dr. Carney did my surgery who is also a Urologist in Atl and works under Morganstern. He told me he has done hundreds of these procedures with fantastic results. I trusted him after reviewing his resume and how my pre op consult with him went. He was VERY interested in the aesthetics and safe outcome rather than doing this for the money. He took my expectations into consideration as well. I started at 4.8\" Flaccid Girth and now I\'m about 6.75 Flaccid which can change due to reabsorption. It\'s looking better by the day and swelling is continuing to go down as the days go by. So far I\'m pleased with Morganstern and optimistic I can retain what I have now.The last pic is was Erect Girth (before pic). Just about 5.5, I haven\'t taken an Erect Girth yet as I\'m still recovering but will sometime next week. Hope this helps someone else.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296304799

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry. ...without cutting lig

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296304792

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Had phone consult. Very impressed. For lengthening and Girth. I wish I had used him ...would have saved money ..his method for fat survival unique..and lengthening .. will probably get lump checked by him this fall. (From first procedure)..no cutting..says easily fixed..extra Inch in Erect length with cutting lig

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296291994

Size gains look fine, I think he needs to work on his tapering, the hotdog effect no good.