PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FFT with Morganstern

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296304799

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Sorry. ...without cutting lig

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296304792

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Had phone consult. Very impressed. For lengthening and Girth. I wish I had used him ...would have saved money ..his method for fat survival unique..and lengthening .. will probably get lump checked by him this fall. (From first procedure)..no cutting..says easily fixed..extra Inch in Erect length with cutting lig

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1295799011

There have been a few guys on here try to contact his office for information (me included) with no luck. I\'m deployed so I can\'t really call or stop by his office. I have emailed him twice with no response. Let us know how it goes please.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1295799212

I must have been lucky then because I emailed for more information and I got a call maybe 2 days later from someone who works at the office and is a former patient. He put me in contact with someone and scheduled for June 6th. I will DEFINIATLY keep everyone updated on what happens at the consult.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296227346

So the office has all the decals like his Rejuvall website. The front desk staff was very friendly and I showed up about 30min prior to my appt because I knew I would have to fill out paperwork. I waited maybe a total of 10min after I finished and was called to the back office. The exam room didn\'t have a table instead two leather chairs and a book with Dr Morganstern\'s \"work\". The nurse checked my blood pressure, pulse and temperature and asked me my medical history. I asked her about the procedure and if it \"really\" worked. She explained to me it did and how everything goes. The doctor came in after and I\'m not gonna lie I was kinda star struck when I saw him after a year of researching him. He did an exam on me and showed me what he can do as far as Girth and length. He explained to me that he will fill as much fat as possible but wouldn\'t go overboard as too much wouldn\'t get enough blood flow and get reabsorbed. I told him that I need more Girth to satisfy my wife and he talled with me and made me feel more comfortable I guess with my insecurity.
Then Dr Morganstern Told me to pump and use a stretching device before and after. After I should pump and wear the stretching device for 3 months as that is when I will see my final results. After the doctor left, I spoke with the nurse again for about 30 min! I told her how skeptical I was about the procedure and she told me don\'t get the procedure if I\'m not comfortable. If I\'m not doing the surgery for ME and just to maybe make my wife happy then I\'m getting it for the wrong reason. That put my mind at ease because I didn\'t feel like they were trying to get me in and take my money. They do spend a lot of time with their patients or at least they did with me, so I\'ve decided to get the procedure. My date is July 21st so I\'ll be taking pics before and after.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296241336

Watching your thread as I\'m skeptical yet hopeful as well. Can you give pricing and did you ask about Flaccid/turtle game if that\'s an issue for you?

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296249617

First time I\'m hearing to wear a stretching device after FFT, does he cut lig or something ? And does he add prp with the FFT?

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296260691

Good luck

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296263439

i would go HA\'s, jmo....

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296268177

Bubbrubb1 wrote: Watching your thread as I\'m skeptical yet hopeful as well. Can you give pricing and did you ask about Flaccid/turtle game if that\'s an issue for you?

Visit morgansternhealth.com
It\'s quite pricey. The procedure I\'m gettingnwhich adds length/Girth is $11k. I was promised by the nurses as well as Dr. Morganstern that there will be no more turtleing. I\'m 6x5\" Flaccid but I\'m wanting Erect gains which Dr. Morganstern told me that my Flaccid gains will equate to Erect gains.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296268191

Oslo wrote: First time I\'m hearing to wear a stretching device after FFT, does he cut lig or something ? And does he add prp with the FFT?

No he said he doesn\'t cut the ligament and I\'m not willing to do that anyways. He told me he stretchevthe ligament to loosen it then adds your fat the the base of the ligament to keep the ligament from retracting. Didn\'t ask about prp with the FFT but I have another consult before pre op so I will ask.

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296268196

SlimJimWantsGirth wrote: Good luck

Thanks!!

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296270333

Thanks and good luck to your procedure... for the stretch is it just using pump only or one of those extenders?

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296290415

jus was looking at his site was wondering how it went, that price is the same as Elist quoted me good luck

FFT with Morganstern 6 years 10 months ago #1296291994

Size gains look fine, I think he needs to work on his tapering, the hotdog effect no good.