PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end?

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 11 years 2 months ago #1276932080

JazzyJ wrote:

hoddle10 wrote: Dr Solomon in Philly is probably your best bet. He\'s a plastic surgeon and does penis enlargement.

Im gonna check him out Hoddle..........does he come highly recommended? I will look up his information now.

I can\'t personally recommend him, as I\'ve never had any surgery with him. I only know of 3 guys who have had surgery with him. One was happy, one 50/50 and the other unhappy. But they are all enlargement surgeries and the success rate of these are low whatever the procedure or Dr. But you are just after a scar correction and Gary Alter described Solomon as \"a good plastic surgeon.\" I think that\'s basically what you are looking for, a good plastic surgeon, who is known to work on the penis. Also the guy who was unhappy, did comment that his incisions healed very well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 11 years 2 months ago #1276932238

Yes, im looking for a doctor that knows how to perform procedures around the penis & wont leave much scar tissue after he removes whats there. The thing is, I gained 1 Inch in Girth, went from 5 inches to 6 inches in Girth after Elist took out the implant. If I would have gotten my original length back & gained a bit more like some guys have on here, I would be a happy camper even tho the implant scenario was a disaster.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 11 years 2 months ago #1277480123

I have no idea about StaleMango... Hope he\'s doing okay.
The stitching is looking considerably better. Looks nasty so ive been playing with the idea of using scaraway strips. Anyone used hear with any success?
Hoping I do regain my length, it\'s a sad sight right now. Going to start Hanging soon as i just got the bib. Also, the doc has told me to stretch 6-8hrs a day but everything I read says take it slower than that. Plus my fella is so friggin sore right now I haven\'t been able to stretch or jelq for the past 3 days. I also have this air pocket that seems to be stuck in the top where the implant was and little to no feeling on the top of the head of my penis. Does the air pocket go away and will I regain sensation in my penis?