PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Met Dr. Loria yesterday

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274482598

H10, can you also \"observe a Modest\" 1.5\" of length increase with your oil procedure? if so, you will be a rich man soon...book me up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274482476

Irishfan wrote: Why is anyone unhappy with him? I have only seen attacks and no personal experience. If someone has a personal reason for being unhappy I would love to hear it. But not based on what someone read somewhere. I am in the customer service business. One thing I have learned is you can\'t please 100% of the people no matter how hard you try. Some people just don\'t want to be happy.

I did send three pictures to skepticle one. He agreed not to post them untill I was ready.

Because he\'s experimenting on guys with an unknown cocktail of which he can have no idea of the complication rate is/will be!

After everything you\'ve read here you should be considering legal action against the guy. Yet all I ever see is you defending him. Even on PEGym you seem to have spoken very little about what you\'ve learned here. It\'s as if you don\'t want people to know that there is far more to be worried about than potential gains. If he\'s injected plain Silikon1000, as I strongly suspect, then you will see gains. But as for things that can go wrong in the coming years, none of us can have much of a clue. Silikon1000 I believe is slightly different to silicone oils traditionally used for body modification, so it\'s really hard to know what we are dealing with here.

There is no safe PE procedure. I wouldn\'t endorse any method. But if people are going to have something done, they at least need to know exactly what it is and what the potential complications are.

I\'ve got a syringe and can get some paraffin oil, so could easily enlarge your penis for you, if size is all you care about. I\'d charge a hell of a lot less than Dr Loria as well.

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274482452

SO he said he wanted the pics to remain private for now, you are still going to post them ? are they fake ?

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274482425

I am glad you sent the pictures. Basically a lot of us including myself, do not like Dr L. Unfortunately some the of hostility is being directed toward you, since we can not talk to the doctor himself.

I would say ignore at least for now, it is more important that you focus on healing by maintaining a positive outlook. And is probably counterproductive to defend Dr L.

I am hoping you recover from this fully, and please reconsider going back for more treatments until you have more time to research this and think things over. just my advice.

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274482360

Irishfan wrote: Why is anyone unhappy with him? I have only seen attacks and no personal experience. If someone has a personal reason for being unhappy I would love to hear it. But not based on what someone read somewhere. I am in the customer service business. One thing I have learned is you can\'t please 100% of the people no matter how hard you try. Some people just don\'t want to be happy.

I did send three pictures to skepticle one. He agreed not to post them untill I was ready.

Yes I did receive 2 photos, I will share them with the forum when the uploading system is back in place.

Irishfan, the reason for the unpopularity of Dr. Loria on this site stems from his lack of transparency, his employment of shills, and his overall disregard & disrespect of this forum. All you have to do is take the time to read all the Dr. Loria-related threads to see why many of us are not exactly thrilled about the Doctor.

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274482265

Why is anyone unhappy with him? I have only seen attacks and no personal experience. If someone has a personal reason for being unhappy I would love to hear it. But not based on what someone read somewhere. I am in the customer service business. One thing I have learned is you can\'t please 100% of the people no matter how hard you try. Some people just don\'t want to be happy.

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274482256

\"Irishfan did you get a reason why the thread at pegym was locked? Just curious about that. It does not seem like a forum that is very open minded to surgery in penis enlargment.
kcchief\"

It looks like the original thread was erased but know there are two new ones started by Irishfan on pegym.

I hope he can produce some documentation, so we can put this to rest. I know a copy of the hippa form must be given to the patient by law, so he must have something he can email.

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274481936

Can you specify what you consider an \'attack\' on Loria\'s work? So far everybody has been very polite and objective in their comments.

You are doing a disservice to yourself (and to Dr Loria, whom you seem to be protecting) by making unsubstantiated claims (i.e., \"attacks,\" calling \'perverts\' anyone who asks you for proof providing pictures).

Irishfan wrote: Also The Dr. Has been in contact and has responded to my text the customer service has been good so far. The Dr.s customer service does not line up with someone who does not care. I do think he cares and I think the atacts against him are baseless at this point. Just my opinion

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274481880

Given the fact that the pics provided by the previous poster about Dr Loria\'s success procedure has turned to be fake (Bigjunk), we have reasonable doubt about anyone else claiming to have undergone any procedure with him.

Irishfan wrote: I do not recall calling anyone a pervert, I just said I was not. In my months at the PE Gym you see the same people posting pictures of their dicks all the time. And I guess if I was as proud as them Imight want to show it off to. I find it strange that so many people want to see pictures of me when it\'s still in recovery. It\'s like a painter not wanting to show his work before its done.

Met Dr. Loria yesterday 11 years 9 months ago #1274476333

you mean day four of lying to us?