PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1307173020

@Texas Pumped to hear about your experience with Morganstern!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271831575

I was perplexed by his admission of using PMMA as it suggests illegal application of the product. Alas, at the time, I only cared about enlarging my woefully inadequate Girth. I will be in touch with his office shortly and will report my findings asap.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271831410

I just don\'t believe his office. I think they are trying to get guys to have FFT by saying he will later add PMMA. But in the US only Artefil is legal and the carrier takes 2 weeks to absorb. I don\'t think that is ideal for the penis. I think Dr C offers a Canadian version of Artefil that doesn\'t have the bovine carrier.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271828038

I\'m confused. Does this Dr. perform PMMA for Girth enhancement, too?
Too bad FFT results aren\'t permanent..this would be hands down the safest procedure for Girth enhancement, by far.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271827174

kcchief,
If only being a Moderator gave me that power! To bluntly answer your query... No. They will not release any more information to me about the procedure other than to say he is using both FFT and PMMA and his patients (like all Phalloplasty patients ) are very happy with the results.
I will place another call to his office and push for more info one last time. For good measure, I\'ll mention my status as a Moderator on the best damn PE board in the world! Wish me luck. I\'d love to know if he actually is using PMMA... what brand, concentrations, number of cases, technique, etc! I could be a reporter for the PB\'s Tribune!

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271823009

M7
You ever talk to him about the PMMA? If you told him you were a mod for the boards he might wave the fee. I also would like the PMMA info he using.
Kcchief

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269772968

@kcchief

I sooooo second that! Perhaps I\'ll take the plunge and pay him a visit before heading west. We\'ll see.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269772404

I too would like to know how the consult goes.we need a east coast option.
Kcchief

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269567367

@EQ Thanks buddy! I agree. He does have good credentials and seems to have a good reputation. I look forward to the results of your consultation.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269566149

@miracle7 - I am trying to schedule a phone consultation with Morganstern as soon as schedule permits. Morganstern does seem to have a great background and credentials. I will post a full report after the consultation.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269565643

@EQ If you find out any details, please let me know. I passed this information along to RN Wade also. A quick call to Dr. C\'s office might save you the cost of airfare! Perhaps he has uncovered more information about Morganstern and his current procedure involving PMMA and FFT. I DO like the fact that he (Morganstern) is a Urologist and therefore has a good understanding of penile anatomy. Most Urologist are against Phalloplasty. Also, I live in Georgia so he is really local. That\'s a strong selling point in my book. Let\'s stay in touch.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269525620

@miracle7 - thanks for the info on Morganstern and PMMA. Initially I was not going to contact him but you have piqued my interest. I agree the $200 per consult is steep, I know I have done 4 of them so far! At least one gets the doc's full attention for 15 to 30 minutes.

I am in Houston so just a 2 hour Delta flight away!

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269525454

I agree. I\'d like to have more info but am unwilling to cough up $200.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269524903

Interesting that he uses PMMA since other than Artefill it\'s illegal to use here, and considering the price, he\'s probably not using it. If something goes wrong, he\'s in a world of trouble, regardless of what kind of waiver he has people sign.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269524497

He also uses PMMA but I was told he prefers to do a FFT to establish a protective layer in the event something goes wrong down the road with PMMA. I don\'t know if he\'s injecting into the same subcutaneous layer as Dr. C. Perhaps he injects so that it\'s attached to the fascia instead of the skin. I\'m not sure. I\'ve spoken with Wade about Dr. Morganstern. I live in Georgia so I\'m really close to this guy. Don\'t know where he gets his PMMA supply from. Receptionist is really nice; though they require a $200.00 consultation fee. I never went. $200.00 to answer basic questions is a little unreasonable if you ask me. They DO apply the consult fee to the procedure if you follow through. RN Wade always answers my questions and without asking me for money. I LIKE that. Price starts at $4,500.00 for Girth enhancement only.