PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269525454

I agree. I\'d like to have more info but am unwilling to cough up $200.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269524903

Interesting that he uses PMMA since other than Artefill it\'s illegal to use here, and considering the price, he\'s probably not using it. If something goes wrong, he\'s in a world of trouble, regardless of what kind of waiver he has people sign.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1269524497

He also uses PMMA but I was told he prefers to do a FFT to establish a protective layer in the event something goes wrong down the road with PMMA. I don\'t know if he\'s injecting into the same subcutaneous layer as Dr. C. Perhaps he injects so that it\'s attached to the fascia instead of the skin. I\'m not sure. I\'ve spoken with Wade about Dr. Morganstern. I live in Georgia so I\'m really close to this guy. Don\'t know where he gets his PMMA supply from. Receptionist is really nice; though they require a $200.00 consultation fee. I never went. $200.00 to answer basic questions is a little unreasonable if you ask me. They DO apply the consult fee to the procedure if you follow through. RN Wade always answers my questions and without asking me for money. I LIKE that. Price starts at $4,500.00 for Girth enhancement only.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271823009

M7
You ever talk to him about the PMMA? If you told him you were a mod for the boards he might wave the fee. I also would like the PMMA info he using.
Kcchief

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271827174

kcchief,
If only being a Moderator gave me that power! To bluntly answer your query... No. They will not release any more information to me about the procedure other than to say he is using both FFT and PMMA and his patients (like all Phalloplasty patients ) are very happy with the results.
I will place another call to his office and push for more info one last time. For good measure, I\'ll mention my status as a Moderator on the best damn PE board in the world! Wish me luck. I\'d love to know if he actually is using PMMA... what brand, concentrations, number of cases, technique, etc! I could be a reporter for the PB\'s Tribune!

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271828038

I\'m confused. Does this Dr. perform PMMA for Girth enhancement, too?
Too bad FFT results aren\'t permanent..this would be hands down the safest procedure for Girth enhancement, by far.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271931702

hoddle10 wrote: But in the US only Artefil is legal.

This is not 100% accurate. Suneva Medical owns certain US patents on Artefil and certain specific applications. The FDA has approved the use of Artefil in certain very specific applications.It is not illegal to use PMMA products in applications that are not covered by Suneva\'s US patents.

Doctors are allowed to use Artefil in applications other than those FDA approved.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271915390

Good deal. I haven\'t been able to escape work yet to call. I experience the same \"vagueness\". LOL

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271915243

M7,I just spoke with them as well.very vague with only answer is it is a fat injection or if you want a synthetic material they will do that(PMMA?).They said its custom to the each patient.Sounds like crap to me but hope she will email me more info.KcChief

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271912818

Hell no. I\'ve called twice now and they always want me to make an appointment. I\'ve been told both times that I would receive a return phone call from someone from the office that, \"knows more\" than the receptionist. I\'ll call one more time this afternoon. Seems Dr. Morganstern is a hit or miss.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271912549

M7,Any word yet?Thanks.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271836434

Called and Dr. Morganstern is out until tomorrow. I am expecting a return call. The receptionist did say that they use several different fillers. Hmmmm... Time will tell. I\'ll update when I get the scoop.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271832515

Thanks M7
Hope for good news.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271831575

I was perplexed by his admission of using PMMA as it suggests illegal application of the product. Alas, at the time, I only cared about enlarging my woefully inadequate Girth. I will be in touch with his office shortly and will report my findings asap.

Anyone familiar with Dr Morganstern in Atlanta 12 years 8 months ago #1271831410

I just don\'t believe his office. I think they are trying to get guys to have FFT by saying he will later add PMMA. But in the US only Artefil is legal and the carrier takes 2 weeks to absorb. I don\'t think that is ideal for the penis. I think Dr C offers a Canadian version of Artefil that doesn\'t have the bovine carrier.