PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal)

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 4 months 5 days ago #1308717619

• Dream
  • Dream's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 54
I have like 7 entry point nodules.
I did the pressing with the small mini-roller in recovery, but well.

Ian just told me that the Doc removing entry-point nodules is no biggi at all, it's easy to do and you just burn them off. I did that last round, i have to research old pics to see if that helped.

Skeptical_One wrote: If they are really small, yes they are seemingly easy to remove as I had my tiny ones removed without being left with any permanent scar/mark that I could make out. Punch excision is also a go-to method that i did with Dr Casavantes. However, if I were in your shoes I would have no problem going with Dr. Morales & Ian's personal preference, they deal with these things everyday.

So far no woman (out of around 20) has commented in any way on these. I think they could easily be mistaken for std.

I guess possible remedies are:
- punch excision
- cauterisation

Questions:
1. Do you have entry-point nodules that are this visible?
2. Did you try to remove them and how did it work out? (and which Doc)

Todo:
- Research how well the cauterisation worked for me
- Perhaps look for a local skin doctor to do it

Any Comments appreciated
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dream.

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308717774

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Forum search results:
- search for 'punch', had some results
- no results for 'cauterization'

I let one big PMMA Nodule be removed .. its been 17 days but wound wont close .. tomorrow im going to another Urologist… do u think this can be stiched back or i should leave it like that
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...oved.html#1308717578

i went to dr carney in Atlanta for punch incision removal of the nodules
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...tory.html#1308714263

What I would like to do is get the main nodule in the circ scar area removed. I'm not sure if its the right size for a punch excision or if it would require a canula break up. My options are either to travel to AD again have them do their thing, or I can drive down to Dr. Carney or my implant surgeon to remove it.
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...ults.html#1308714247

Skeptical_One:
They will almost certainly remove it if you make them aware of said-nodules. They may very well be able to resolve it while they are in underneath with the cannula, and a punch excision may not be necessary. And yes, you can get work done despite the presence of nodules, but there is no reason NOT to have it fixed if you're already on the operating table -- this is especially true if they plan to add anything around the base where the nodules are located.

I wouldn't be alarmed, the punch-excision is a simple procedure, it's basically the most minimally invasive way of resolving very pronounced small nodules. The reason you want it done is so that the abrasion doesn't progress into something more painful or inflammatory long-term. I believe you'll be fine for the duration you're required to wait before undergoing a 2nd round. I had the same problems you did, and it was nothing more than a minor nuisance.
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...?start=45#1308710151

It depends on the size of the nodule. Small enough and you can do punch excision; larger ones may need to be broken up with a cannula and smoothed/rubbed out. More resistant nodules may even involve Kenalog-injections. It really depends on the size & nature of the nodule.
phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...ules.html#1308706340

In my conversation with Wade, he stated that Dr. Casavantes prefers not to use kenalog injection; rather, a smaller cannula is used as a \"punch\" to soften the hardened areas and reduce their size.
phalloboards.info/forum/patient-support-...start=600#1276587089

the semi-circular ring under the glans to the left side had already been softened enough by my applications of 10% hydrocortizone cream along with DMSO cream (applied sparingly in small quantity only a for a few days) that Dr C decided that a cortizone or kenalog injection was not necessary. So he simply broke it up using a canula. This is done by punching holes in it to weaken the structure of the clumped material so that it collapses instead of standing up rigidly. Checking it out only a few hours after the session it now feels soft and natural and not at all like before.

the thick clumped areas with clustered PMMA were similarly broken down until they became spongy and easy to integrate to the new material to permeate the area and englobe them. I hope this works as well as it seems to right after the intervention.
phalloboards.info/forum/patient-support-...start=105#1274903356

So I had a micropunch surgery to get rid of fordyce spots on my Dick. Now I ve quite visible scars(and some new spots) and my doc suggests injection of autologous fat (10ml) to even out and improve the scars.
phalloboards.info/forum/general-phallopl...tion.html#1300074974

- 2 Nodule excisions, one of which left an open wound
- Wound Excised in operating room by Urologist & punch excision done of lower Nodule.
- Lower Nodule punch excision did not heal for 6 weeks.
- Lower Nodule had to be excised with surrounding skin in operating room by same Urologist. (So, a total of 1/2\" skin lost on one side, making the other side bunch up and look lumpy).
phalloboards.info/forum/patient-support-...?start=15#1290334196

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308717776

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Picture left is now -
3 upper entry nodules in a triangle formation (the most left one is hard to see in the pic)
3 lower entry nodules in a line formation

Picture right is after cauterisation, on day 3 of the last round -
only the upper right spot was cauterized - the other 2 entry nodules in the upper triangle formation where actually fresh entry points -> interestingly the cauterized point looked exactly like a fresh entry point

Edit: i added another freshly made single picture, with lightning that showed off the nodules in the most extreme way.
No woman ever (out of like 30) pointed out the things, only one noticed after i showed her.

Conclusion: i am not 100% sure, but it seems the cauterized entry point at upper right is totally still there.
Don't know if it would be smaller without the cauterization.
At least the cauterization did not fuck something up. I guess i remember a few weeks of discoloration, but this went back to normal again.

Did anyone have entry-nodules cauterized?

My journal entry from my last round:

"DAY 3 - afternoon
Entry point mini-nodules cauterization:
You know the tiny mini-nodules on the entry points?
I said yes to the cauterization. Did 5 small spots. There is just a little numbing injection (much less painful than before the PMMA) and then burning with an electro-pen or something.
She said there will be tiny wounds for a few days only, then a little bit of discoloration, then after a few weeks also discoloration will be gone. I hope this is true. Wouldn’t want to exchange hardly noticeable tiny tiny nodules with noticeable discoloration which reminds people of std’s and makes people ask questions.
Put one picture here with 3 dots after the cauterization: the upper right spot is the one that was cauterized, the other 2 spots are entry points from this round. Funnily they look supermuch the same.
phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...?start=60#1308712823
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308717777

• Dream
  • General
  • General
It's not my biggest worry, but i worry a little bit about the nodules- if i was a girl i would think 'possible std'.
And i would like to go for another round sometime, and probably i will walk away with another set of entry point nodules, so i am thinking strategy.
(I was doing the little roller every 3hours last time i am pretty sure.. i am thinking pinching the skin with 2 fingers has to make entry point nodules impossible just imagining it)

I wonder:
- Ask any local skin doctor to try cauterizing one of those nodules?
I don't know if skin doctors are used to doing that, i guess they are not used to doing it on penis, but it should be the same thing.

- Ask Dr M to cauterize all old entry point nodules it right before they put the PMMA in? I guess it would make sense, the entry nodules being more visible than after everyting is super-swollen. And Penis is already numbed. And recovery also lines up with PMMA recovery.

- Wonder if there are any 'such bad cases' of entry point nodules?

- Wonder if there are people who got
cauterisations
or
punch excision/incision
on entry point nodules and how it was.

(Skeptical one reported he had tiny entry point Nodule and Dr C removed it successfully with punch excision)
Dr M seems to do only cauterisations, i am not sure. I just guess that's more 'mild'.

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 months 2 weeks ago #1308717804

I asked one Clinic who does fillers & treats Nodules to see if they can supply a response, I hope to hear back next week (and if not, I'll reach out again).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 months 1 week ago #1308717918

• Jung
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 29

Skeptical_One wrote: I asked one Clinic who does fillers & treats Nodules to see if they can supply a response, I hope to hear back next week (and if not, I'll reach out again).

Hope they supply a response soon. Interested to hear what you find out from them.

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 months 1 day ago #1308718004

With the caveat that I am am seeing just a couple pics, I would consider that these are not entry point nodules. I would see a local Dermatologist for evaluation.

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 months 1 day ago #1308718005

• Dream
  • General
  • General
1. I saw the entry points after each pmma procedure
2. I saw them healing up over days
3. I saw that these entry points now look like this, these spots are on the same places

So it's no mystery

In my third post in this thread (the 2nd one with attached pictures, here: phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...oval.html#1308717776 ) i have picture of Day 3 of procedure right next to picture from now, and you see all the red entry points are now these 'entry point nodules'

How do other people's entry point nodules look? Anyone got any picture besides me?

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718523

• Dream
  • General
  • General

Skeptical_One wrote: I asked one Clinic who does fillers & treats Nodules to see if they can supply a response, I hope to hear back next week (and if not, I'll reach out again).

Thanks !
(Any news?)

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718527

Entry Point Nodules (and their possible Removal) 3 days 17 hours ago #1308719115

• Dream
  • General
  • General
Hm. First girl that asked me if these are condyloma i have on my Dick (hpv genital warts).. they really look like it. I told her no, it's because i made my Dick bigger with injections.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream