PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside)

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701916

• Cacx
  • Cacx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Could you link the poll you're speaking of PmmaFan? I didn't know such a poll existed, but I'm very interested to see such a thing.

Also, you seem to be avoiding the subject, but I just wanted to re-emphasize -- It would be tremendously helpful to me (and I'm sure others) if you were to start a picture thread. I'm a PMMA/Ellanse candidate concerned with their loose Circumcision and being able to compare my skin with those of other patients who've had the procedure is invaluable. If you've had a poor result, then please help us other members out by posting pictures/documenting your progress. More likely than not, you will also receive some advice from experienced members on this forum and doctors here. It is in your interest, as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701920

• PmmaFan
I do not know what pictures should help because I have a very very great optical result.

But.. when you touch on it.. then you will feel there is way too much skin what make the filler move around / not stay in his place.

And please.. see the links below this subject is also well known in flaccid state - but when you get erect everything tightens, everything gets compressed what result in a hard pmma shaft - BUT NOT if you re too loose circumcised or uncircumcised

.... then your skin shaft is still too loose -> what results in = the filler does not stay in his place

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/dur...is-“handle”-10101651

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/how...soft-to-hard-8630918

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pmm...-vs-pre-pmma-6681555

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701921

• PmmaFan
And please - if we have uncircumcised/ or loose circumcised members here with full sessions
and they re happy how their Pmma feels ....... they can write us here :)

Or Skeptical One makes a second poll which also differentiate between uncircumcised/ circumcised

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 month ago #1308701924

• Cacx
PmmaFan, I understand the reluctance to take photos of your penis and put them on the web. I just think it's a good way to help add value to the forum that has already helped you and I so much.

Personally, photos would go a long way to help me understand what you're describing. For one, I'm not sure what you mean by "loose skin". Is your shaft skin loosely wrapped around your shaft, so that you can pinch and pull skin away from the shaft easily? Or is it that the shaft skin is very long so it slides back and forth easily?

In either case, a photo would be worth a thousand words since I am only accustomed to my penis and don't know how loose/tight my skin is relative to others. If your skin pulls easily away from the shaft, then some pictures of this would be helpful, with you pinching and pulling on the skin. If the skin slides back and forth easily, then photos of you pushing your skin forward and backwards would be helpful. Does the thick PMMA skin roll over your glans? Does the PMMA bunch at your base and cause an accordion effect? You can take multiple photos showing how easy it is to manipulate your PMMA. If you think a video would be better, then try that.

I'm very concerned by your description of PMMA, and as someone who is worried their Circumcision my be too loose, photos/videos would be invaluable for me to compare and make a judgement regarding Circumcision Revision.

Last edit: by Cacx.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702466

• PmmaFan
@Cacx

www.phalloboards.info/forum/general-disc...ions.html#1308702291

Just click on the link. This is a video of other injectable fillers and how they respond by touching on it. They wanna tell us one is firm and the other is squishy. My opinion: Both are squishy.

#filler #swerve off
(same as on the video) This ist what my Pmma feels like. You can tap through on your own (real) shaft

TO EVERYONE: Is this what a Filler/ Pmma Filler usually acts like??

A very long time I believed my filler acts in this squishy way/ does not stay in his place - only because I was too loose circumcised

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702468

• PmmaFan

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702479

• Cacx
Man, I don't know what to say. You're comparing PMMA to fillers that aren't PMMA... I'm only interested in discussing PMMA and Ellanse.

I haven't had a procedure, so I can't weigh in on the feel of PMMA, but Ive read many reports and from what I've read, the feeling ranges from rubbery to harder than natural (amd sometimes bumpy/with nodules).

You're the first case I'm aware of where the PMMA is being described as "squishy". Naturally, I'm curious what your PMMA actually feels like/how it behaves. But I'm not so interested in watching videos of people who have had some other filler.

Cacx

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702480

• PmmaFan
First case? Why you talkikg shit ?

place

PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com/post/dur...is-“handle”-10101651

PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com/post/how...soft-to-hard-8630918

PhalloBoards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pmm...-vs-pre-PMMA-6681555

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702481

• PmmaFan
Yes that video shows other fillers - right. But thats the similar way how PMMA behaves.

And „I m the first case“ ... you talk crazy shit - even Casavantes has videos about accordion effect etc.

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702482

• PmmaFan

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702483

• PmmaFan

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702484

• PmmaFan
And when you look at my Username - you see I m not a PMMA Hater. But I only want to talk about facts.

You can ask someone other if he post a same video like this with PMMA - get it in your head. The second thing is in the forum is a lot discussion about detectable and PMMA ( I m happy that my implant not easy to detect ) … but stop say „I m the first case haha“

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702486

• Cacx
PmmaFan, please take the time to write coherently -- I understand that there are members of all nationalities on the forum and English may not be everyone's first language, but basic spell-checking and punctuation already goes a long way. One well-written post will more effectively get your point across than five haphazardly-written posts.

I'm aware that there have been many forum discussions on the hardness/softness of the PMMA implant. While I've read descriptions of members saying their implant feels softer than their typical Erection, indeed, yours is the first I've read describing the implant as "squishy". At this point, though, I'm guessing that we're just miscommunicating about what constitutes a squishy implant. Indeed, when I imagine a "squishy" implant it is something I imagine being easily detectable to the touch. Perhaps this is not you. I'm very interested to see a similar video with a PMMA-enhanced penis instead of a HA-enhanced penis. I previously asked you if you would upload a video, and you've avoided the topic. But honestly I'd be interested to see a touch/squish of anyone with a PMMA-enhanced penis, so if anyone is reading this and willing to upload a video, thanks in advance!

Also, I'm not "talking shit" or "calling you out" PmmaFan. I just think a video is worth a million words, and I believe you uploading a touch-test video would be amazingly beneficial to those considering an operation. And also helpful for the general forum discussion, since other PMMA patients can weigh in and let us know if the feel and texture of their implant is similar or not.

Cacx

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702487

@PmmaFan

Please try and keep your responses in one post, multiple consecutive replies can amount to spam. Also, please review your posts for spelling and grammatical accuracy; if English isn't your first-language, please use your Browser's English spell-check.

Lastly, I don't believe Cacx was trying to "talk shit" and there may have been a misunderstanding/miscommunication.

Regardless, I ask all parties drop this unnecessary dispute and continue forward with the topic at hand. I hope you all have my understanding, thanks! B)

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 1 week ago #1308702488

• PmmaFan
@Cacx - Sorry.

Yes - I'm guessing that we're just miscommunicating

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream