PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside)

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701757

• Cacx
  • Cacx's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello all,

This is the first topic I'm starting on the forum. I'm considering getting Ellanse/PMMA in the coming future when the pandemic calms down and my life returns to normal.
In the interim, I am planning the best course of attack. I am Circumcised but worried that the skin near my glans may be a bit loose. I've read about different Circumcision styles and understand from reading the forums that Dr. Casavantes prefers patients with a tighter Circumcision and a scar close to the glans. This is because the PMMA reacts better to the shaft skin than the thin mucosal skin left near the glans of Circumcised men.

My skin doesn't feel particularly loose to me, but I don't have experience with any other penis but mine so I can't be certain. I'm aiming for a total of a 1.25" increase in MSEG over multiple procedures, starting out at a little under 5" MSEG. I'm worried that if the mucosal skin near my glans is too loose then the PMMA could potentially migrate and settle there and I would end up with an aesthetically weird result with bulbous skin near the glans (especially on the underside of my glans where the skin is loosest). I've read reports of members like PmmaFan, brock, and Aviator1117 who have all run into issues with loose Foreskin/Circumcision. I especially don't want the PMMA to be mobile when Erect or to have any sort of an accordion effect. And not as importantly, but still a concern, I would prefer if my skin doesn't begin to hang heavy and create the look of a fake Foreskin, the way it does in the later pictures of those who have many full rounds (such as brock).

So I am wondering whether or not I should get a Circumcision Revision to tighten up the mucosal skin near my glans before getting PMMA or just leave things alone? I'd like to know what people experienced with the procedure or who have been around for awhile have to think about this. For the record, when I am Erect my skin isn't so loose and is not mobile. Also, is it possible to get a Circumcision Revision to tighten things up post PMMA, just in the case that something goes wrong and there is migration for example? I'm attaching photos to show you all what I'm talking about. Really appreciate this forum and all the things I've learned on it already! Hopefully someone here can shed some light on the best way for me to proceed.

(On a different token I've read progress reports in which people say that Dr. Casavantes told them their loose Circumcision skin was beneficial, so there's that... But I don't know if what I have is what is being referred to or not. Briceb is one of these people that comes to mind...)

Cacx
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Circumcision Revision? 3 years 2 months ago #1308701765

My surgeon Dr.zhso (NYU) said the opposite. Since I had ugly scar tissue, he needed to make sure I had extra skin to do Revision as well as scrotal plasty. So having the extra skin has its benefits

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701771

• Cacx
What procedure did you have done Oslo?

I'm curious about how the loose skin will interact with a biostimulatory filler procedure with Ellanse or PMMA.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701808

Cacx,

That is a bit loose. I did some HA on a guy in that region yesterday, just on the underside. He sent me a picture today of it with some extra swelling. Overall you have great size and dont need to do anything.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701814

• Cacx
Thank you for the input Dr. Oates.

I acknowledge of course that I don't need anything done as I'm at an above average size (so the stats tell me, at least). But insecurity is a funny thing, and I've lived with nagging thoughts for many years of my life now...
I'd be curious to know how your patient who received the HA turns out.
I'm considering Ellanse/PMMA and worried that the product would migrate and settle in the looser skin, but I'm also hopeful that diligent aftercare and massaging could prevent this. Do you have any opinion on that matter?

Cacx

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701818

Obviously we do lots of HA. It lasts for years and is unable ie we can reduce small(or large) irregularities. I regularly do 20+ ml over a number of sessions and get 40+% increase in Girth. The constant worry people have of being soft is not something my patients complain of.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701819

With the looser skin there is some concern filler could drift down there and with stimulator fillers that would be an issue. Thats why a tighter circumstance is useful. Care with injecting and aftercare will minimise but not guaranty it won't happen

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701857

• PmmaFan
I had Circumcision Revision after PMMA because of too mobile skin which gave the PMMA a squishy feeling cause there was too much space for the filler to move around

Revision: They took too less skin out... so I have to do a second Revision

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701859

• Cacx
Thanks for the input PmnaFan.

I've seen your posts around the forum, and they've made me concerned about the looseness of my own Circumcision. Do you have have photos posted anywhere? It would be helpful if I could see what your loose skin looked like before and after PMMA so as to compare with myself.

Also, which Dr. performed your Revision? And who performed the PMMA procedure?

Cacx

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701860

• PmmaFan
1. loose Circumcision dr in germany
2. Casavantes PMMA
3. Circumcision Revision dr alter

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701861

• Cacx
What sort of a procedure did Dr. Alter perform? And do you have photos uploaded somewhere on the site?

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701862

• PmmaFan
He tried to tighten up the skin of the shaft due cutting out a stripe of skin from the underside of the penis.

The cut is quite similar to the penile webbing operation but modified

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701865

• Cacx
Do you mind uploading photos PmmaFan?

I've never heard a complaint of PMMA being "squishy". Only reports of people finding it rubbery than a usual Flaccid penis and just as hard (or harder) than an unmodified penis when Erect. I'd be very interested to see what your PMMA looks like and also to compare my penis to yours, as loose skin is also a concern of mine.

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701912

• PmmaFan
Thats not correct. You can see a voting in the old forum 2.0.

(The answers regard to Erect mode)

50 percent say its the same like pre PMMA
25 percent say its not so hard like pre PMMA
25 percent say its harder than pre PMMA

Circumcision Revision? (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 months ago #1308701914

While those polls do help, I'm afraid their sample sizes weren't as good as I'd like.

I'm going to reimplement polling here, and hope with growing traffic we can get some more to chime in and create a larger database of things like satisfaction, "how it feels," etc.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream