PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellansé poor results

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697170

@Androfill Hi Francis, could you please address also the issue that machinations had with the filler being injected too superficially in his opinion? Is it normal that the filler moves with the Foreskin or is it a consequence of a the migration of it in a bad spot?
Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, Verbatimo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697173

So sorry to hear that best of luck and hope everything works out good

Ellansé poor results 3 years 5 months ago #1308700321

@Androfill

Do you have any further update on this case?

Ellansé poor results 3 years 5 months ago #1308700322

@Machinations

How have things developed since your last post?

Ellansé poor results 2 years 7 months ago #1308705103

• Pacora
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 3

Ellansé poor results 2 years 7 months ago #1308705104

• Pacora

Androfill wrote: In regard to Machinations' result, I have sympathy for what has occurred here.

First, the result is not good, Machinations says that it feels like the product is too shallow. Also there has been migration of Ellanse leaving a collection of the product in the thin skin before the glans. It is unsightly and Dr Horn has initially tried to address the lumps with Kenalog injections. They may need to be excised if they are resistant to other interventions.

Machinations did not notice the lumps / collection of product until after the swelling following the procedure had gone down, and by this time he was unable to distribute the product.

Machinations also feels that I did not sufficiently explain how to mould the filler after the procedure.
I could not be at the clinic on the day of his procedure, however we spoke on the phone following the procedure to discuss moulding, albeit briefly.
I am happy to take calls from patient at all hours of the day, however it was not until 20 days later that I heard from Machinations again via Whatsapp with photos showing the problem, at that stage too late to deal with.

The instructions given to all patients are below. Patients are to press into the filler, ideally when erect, in order to distribute the product and should keep the penis as horizontal as possible to avoid filler migrating down towards the head due to gravity and the impact of walking - whether that is by wearing briefs rather than boxers, or an extender device not attaching behind the glans.

Androfill Aftercare Document
www.androfill.co.uk/aftercare/

Generally Dr Horn would prefer that all patients wanting to have Ellanse first try a small amount Hyaluronic acid filler, we can include as part of a package so that there is no additional cost to the patient to first do a test run with a small amount of HA. Perhaps in trying HA the patient will feel that HA is sufficient and they will not need to proceed to a higher-risk product.

Alternatively, if a patient tries HA and still wants to proceed to Ellanse, they will have gained some experience with moulding a safe dermal filler in the penis (which we can easily adjust with Hyalase). They will know what to do if swelling should occur and how to distinguish swelling from product in order to distribute any lumps obscured by swelling.

It would also be better to use HA first to catch the small % of patients whose anatomy means they are just not good candidates for dermal filler of any type, due to for example tight bands of tissue running along the shaft, or loose areas in which filler tends to want to migrate into.

Back to the case of this patient, it is unfortunate that only after the swelling subsided were the lumps discovered.
It is not uncommon for filler of any type to migrate to this region. Usually, it is massaged out by the patient or dissolved away in the case of HA in the clinic.
It is not the patient's fault that the lumps were not found in time due to swelling.

In regard to there being no change in the girth of the penis. We are conservative with Ellanse, particularly with first-time patients, and this patient was limited to 6 ml.
There will be a 6 ml / cc change in girth, which will be limited given his length.

Steps forward:
Dr Horn has seen the patient twice to attempt to break up the lumps with Kenalog. One lump reduced in size, the other remains.
If the remaining lump is resistant to further intervention it may need to be excised.
This is being addressed at no cost to the patient, and we will work with the patient until the situation is resolved.
If the patient wishes to try this procedure again, we would repeat it for him at no cost or return his initial procedure fee, although the same risks would remain the second time.

After a long run of happy Ellanse patients, Machinations was the 89th without issue, it is a reminder to me of the risks of Ellanse and how we were reluctant to use a non-dissoluable product for so long. Balanced against this higher risk of Ellanse, is what I accept are in most cases the superior results provided by Ellanse.
Many of the Ellanse patients at the clinic are ex-HA and they attest to the fact that Ellanse feels better than HA, essentially firmer.
When we hear patients saying "I won't ever go back to HA after Ellanse" it puts us in a difficult spot.

We could (and used to) only offer a safe product (HA) which doesn't feel quite as good.
Under some demand from patients 2 years ago we started to offer Ellanse which feels better but which unfortunately has a small risk of a bad outcome such as in this case, although Dr Horn is confident that it will be addressed.

If you are considering Ellanse, it is worth reading the consent form on pages 6 and 7 at the link below which specifically concern Ellanse.

Androfill Consent

Forgive me for being a bit Sceptical,

But from what i have read so far from Author of this post , I believe that the filler has really not been injected deep enough - between the Dartos Fascia and the Bucks Fascia , as you advertise on your Website- please check the attached photos.

I believe that it has been injected subcutaneous ( just under the skin) , otherwise the filler should not be moving along with the skin ( if injected deep to Bucks Fascia , this is one layer below the skin.

I am almost certain for myself, from all that i have read in this forum , that injecting the Filler with Cannula not subcutaneous ( directly under skin) ,

But injecting it between those deeper layers DF and BF ( which are Avascular - no blood vessels )
- is the most sophisticated method so far from all clinics.

I believe that this method combined with small amounts of filler ( up to 10 ml ) for every top up
Is the only way to achieve Aesthetic natural result up to 1 inch gain .

The method described on your website should be preventing -

MIGRATION TO FORESKIN
AND
ANY VASCULAR DAMAGE

If I ever decide to have this procedure it will be definitely with Androfill and Dr Horn.

The only thing that discourages me is that maybe Dr Horn is not much into Consulting and discussing in depth the procedure and maybe sometimes in a bit of rush with some patients ( from what i have gathered so far in phalloboards).

Of course there are brilliant results for many patients, but I believe that every Patient should receive excellent treatment and guidance throughout the whole procedure- from coming to consultation to fully healing.

Please if it is possible, could you provide Phalloboards Forum with some recent results post 2019, because most photos from Androfill website are from the time you have used needle to inject filler directly under the skin.

Thank you for your time !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Drapermagnum

Ellansé poor results 2 years 7 months ago #1308705105

• Pacora

Pacora wrote:

Androfill wrote: In regard to Machinations' result, I have sympathy for what has occurred here.

First, the result is not good, Machinations says that it feels like the product is too shallow. Also there has been migration of Ellanse leaving a collection of the product in the thin skin before the glans. It is unsightly and Dr Horn has initially tried to address the lumps with Kenalog injections. They may need to be excised if they are resistant to other interventions.

Machinations did not notice the lumps / collection of product until after the swelling following the procedure had gone down, and by this time he was unable to distribute the product.

Machinations also feels that I did not sufficiently explain how to mould the filler after the procedure.
I could not be at the clinic on the day of his procedure, however we spoke on the phone following the procedure to discuss moulding, albeit briefly.
I am happy to take calls from patient at all hours of the day, however it was not until 20 days later that I heard from Machinations again via Whatsapp with photos showing the problem, at that stage too late to deal with.

The instructions given to all patients are below. Patients are to press into the filler, ideally when erect, in order to distribute the product and should keep the penis as horizontal as possible to avoid filler migrating down towards the head due to gravity and the impact of walking - whether that is by wearing briefs rather than boxers, or an extender device not attaching behind the glans.

Androfill Aftercare Document
www.androfill.co.uk/aftercare/

Generally Dr Horn would prefer that all patients wanting to have Ellanse first try a small amount Hyaluronic acid filler, we can include as part of a package so that there is no additional cost to the patient to first do a test run with a small amount of HA. Perhaps in trying HA the patient will feel that HA is sufficient and they will not need to proceed to a higher-risk product.

Alternatively, if a patient tries HA and still wants to proceed to Ellanse, they will have gained some experience with moulding a safe dermal filler in the penis (which we can easily adjust with Hyalase). They will know what to do if swelling should occur and how to distinguish swelling from product in order to distribute any lumps obscured by swelling.

It would also be better to use HA first to catch the small % of patients whose anatomy means they are just not good candidates for dermal filler of any type, due to for example tight bands of tissue running along the shaft, or loose areas in which filler tends to want to migrate into.

Back to the case of this patient, it is unfortunate that only after the swelling subsided were the lumps discovered.
It is not uncommon for filler of any type to migrate to this region. Usually, it is massaged out by the patient or dissolved away in the case of HA in the clinic.
It is not the patient's fault that the lumps were not found in time due to swelling.

In regard to there being no change in the girth of the penis. We are conservative with Ellanse, particularly with first-time patients, and this patient was limited to 6 ml.
There will be a 6 ml / cc change in girth, which will be limited given his length.

Steps forward:
Dr Horn has seen the patient twice to attempt to break up the lumps with Kenalog. One lump reduced in size, the other remains.
If the remaining lump is resistant to further intervention it may need to be excised.
This is being addressed at no cost to the patient, and we will work with the patient until the situation is resolved.
If the patient wishes to try this procedure again, we would repeat it for him at no cost or return his initial procedure fee, although the same risks would remain the second time.

After a long run of happy Ellanse patients, Machinations was the 89th without issue, it is a reminder to me of the risks of Ellanse and how we were reluctant to use a non-dissoluable product for so long. Balanced against this higher risk of Ellanse, is what I accept are in most cases the superior results provided by Ellanse.
Many of the Ellanse patients at the clinic are ex-HA and they attest to the fact that Ellanse feels better than HA, essentially firmer.
When we hear patients saying "I won't ever go back to HA after Ellanse" it puts us in a difficult spot.

We could (and used to) only offer a safe product (HA) which doesn't feel quite as good.
Under some demand from patients 2 years ago we started to offer Ellanse which feels better but which unfortunately has a small risk of a bad outcome such as in this case, although Dr Horn is confident that it will be addressed.

If you are considering Ellanse, it is worth reading the consent form on pages 6 and 7 at the link below which specifically concern Ellanse.

Androfill Consent

Forgive me for being a bit Sceptical,

But from what i have read so far from Author of this post , I believe that the filler has really not been injected deep enough - between the Dartos Fascia and the Bucks Fascia , as you advertise on your Website- please check the attached photos.

I believe that it has been injected subcutaneous ( just under the skin) , otherwise the filler should not be moving along with the skin ( if injected deep to Bucks Fascia , this is one layer below the skin.

I am almost certain for myself, from all that i have read in this forum , that injecting the Filler with Cannula not subcutaneous ( directly under skin) ,

But injecting it between those deeper layers DF and BF ( which are Avascular - no blood vessels )
- is the most sophisticated method so far from all clinics.

I believe that this method combined with small amounts of filler ( up to 10 ml ) for every top up
Is the only way to achieve Aesthetic natural result up to 1 inch gain .

The method described on your website should be preventing -

MIGRATION TO FORESKIN
AND
ANY VASCULAR DAMAGE

If I ever decide to have this procedure it will be definitely with Androfill and Dr Horn.

The only thing that discourages me is that maybe Dr Horn is not much into Consulting and discussing in depth the procedure and maybe sometimes in a bit of rush with some patients ( from what i have gathered so far in phalloboards).

Of course there are brilliant results for many patients, but I believe that every Patient should receive excellent treatment and guidance throughout the whole procedure- from coming to consultation to fully healing.

Please if it is possible, could you provide Phalloboards Forum with some recent results post 2019, because most photos from Androfill website are from the time you have used needle to inject filler directly under the skin.

Thank you for your time !

Ellansé poor results 2 years 7 months ago #1308705106

• Pacora
Just to Correct mu self,

Your described methods Cannula - deep to between Superficial Fascia and Dartos fascia!! )

This method should not be preventing , but actually making impossible the filler to migrate to Foreskin as it is injected one more layer Deeper.

Which is fantastic news to all the uncut guys here.

Only problem that remains is the frominh of bumps and uneveness , which should be minimised with less filler each session and proper aftercare no sex/ masturbating and massaging irregularities.

Please if any member of forum has heard of any other method or has experience with Androfill technique , please share your experience and results.

Thank you !

Ellansé poor results 2 years 7 months ago #1308705109

@androfill It would be very helpful to have an update on this case and possibly also an update of the current situation/statistics on the procedure oucomes both with HA and Ellansè.
It woul dbe very informative to know how many procedures have been performed during the last year, if some tecnique-filler improvement has been made, and if the patients satisfaction rate increased
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gg82, John1982

Ellansé poor results 2 years 6 months ago #1308705188

I also would be very interested in these things @tiritera has outlined. I’m very close to going to with @androfill but their absence on the forum and no up to date before and after photos on there page doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Ellansé poor results 2 years 6 months ago #1308705189

John1982 wrote: I also would be very interested in these things @tiritera has outlined. I’m very close to going to with @androfill but their absence on the forum and no up to date before and after photos on there page doesn’t fill me with confidence.

Same boat as you.
The pre-post pictures on their website are from like 4-5 years ago and they never added new ones. And we have only a handful of reports about them here, unfortunate.
Meanwhile they have opened new Cliniques in US and Australia.

Hopefully @skeptical_one can bring them back on the forums some day.

Last edit: by Gg82.

Ellansé poor results 2 years 1 month ago #1308706855

• dpeirot
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey @Machinations , hope you are well now. Thx for sharing your story with us.

Hi @androfill , it would really be great if you could give a response to @Pacora 's and @tiritera 's last posts.

Great evening to you all.

Ellansé poor results 1 year 6 months ago #1308708978

It worked out ok-ish in the end. I still have an unsightly bump but some more filler made it look more natural. I did find Androfil very difficult to deal with and not sympathetic to problems at all

Ellansé poor results 1 year 5 months ago #1308709544

phallo1 wrote: @Machinations

How have things developed since your last post?

I would thought I would give a more detailed description of how things have been because I’ve been thinking about getting more filler recently.

I am combing through the forum and the rest of the internet to find a doctor in the UK for the new filler, because it’s not that some filler has been injected superficially, which is what allowed migration into the foreskin but rather that all the filler has been injected superficially. I am over two years in now and I am able to move all the filler up and down the shaft of my penis when erect. My skin doesn’t pass over the filler, but rather the filler moves with my outer skin. Aesthetically the lump in the foreskin is unsightly and the shallow nature of the rest of the filler means that in the wrong light some of it shows through, but generally speaking it looks acceptable when fully erect.

I know there are lots of comments regarding Dr horns bedside manner, and it does leave a lot to be desired. There’s also not a great deal of information given from Dr Horn himself. To be honest though that didn’t really bother me as long as I got the results I wanted. I have thought about using Andrew Phil for the top up that I’m looking for now, but what worried me was Dr Horn’s insistence that the injection wasn’t too superficial when I talked to him about the filler moving into my foreskin. To give balance to some of the negativity, if I were asked if I would do it again I absolutely would, because even though the results aren’t as I think they should be, I am much happier than I was.

I hope people find that helpful.

Has anyone else had experience of filler not being placed deep enough? If so, has anyone then successfully had more filler injected at a later date?

Ellansé poor results 1 year 5 months ago #1308709566

• karmaz1
  • Thank you received: 5
To be honest, something like a video to demonstrate what you mean would be a massive help.

But I have seen this complaint come up with Dr Horns work on quite a few occasions now.

It would be strange to think that he doesn't know how to do it properly, given that he is hardly new to it.

But to me, when you take into account his bedside manner, his lack of accountability and willingness to admit mistakes, and then the careless mess that he left Tommerdel in, before he got molding guidance from Francis, leads me to think that he doesn't really care about his patients at all.

And that's the last person I would be letting near me, frankly. If he has given you a dissatisfactory result so far, why would you think the next time
would be different?

It seems that James Kimulu might be better, but I don't know.

It genuinely seems like the options in the UK are not great at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: John1982

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream