PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ellansé poor results

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697101

So it’s been a while since I lasted posted and in that time I opted to have Ellansé E (4 year version) at Androlfill London.

It’s been two months since the injections, and it’s safe to say that so far I’m not happy with it in any sense. I didn’t want to post initially, as many users accounts (although useful and I appreciate that people give accounts of their experiences differently) seem to get caught up on the excitement of the initial swollen gains. All swelling has now subsided, helped by two rounds of Kenalog injections (which I’ll get to shortly), and sadly all that has been gained is two unsightly lumps and no Girth increase. It could of course be that collagenesis has not yet begun, but given that the unnatural look and feel of my penis is the main problem, I don’t think this will help

It seems as though the Ellansé has not been injected deeply enough as it still only moves with the outer skin, when both Flaccid and Erect. There is obviously a great deal of trust involved in the procedure like this because unless you are a skilled plastic surgeon with knowledge of the depths of the layers of the penis, you need to trust that the cannula insertion depth is correct.

Personally it’s obviously sad to get a result like this especially given the amount of time and research I put in beforehand. Some food for thought there for all you Phallofans
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697102

Machinations wrote: So it’s been a while since I lasted posted and in that time I opted to have Ellansé E (4 year version) at Androlfill London.

It’s been two months since the injections, and it’s safe to say that so far I’m not happy with it in any sense. I didn’t want to post initially, as many users accounts (although useful and I appreciate that people give accounts of their experiences differently) seem to get caught up on the excitement of the initial swollen gains. All swelling has now subsided, helped by two rounds of Kenalog injections (which I’ll get to shortly), and sadly all that has been gained is two unsightly lumps and no Girth increase. It could of course be that collagenesis has not yet begun, but given that the unnatural look and feel of my penis is the main problem, I don’t think this will help

It seems as though the Ellansé has not been injected deeply enough as it still only moves with the outer skin, when both Flaccid and Erect. There is obviously a great deal of trust involved in the procedure like this because unless you are a skilled plastic surgeon with knowledge of the depths of the layers of the penis, you need to trust that the cannula insertion depth is correct.

Personally it’s obviously sad to get a result like this especially given the amount of time and research I put in beforehand. Some food for thought there for all you Phallofans

I would be curious to take a look at your results via photo - get a visualization of how you're describing it. Perhaps it can be resolved with touch-up appointments? Like PMMA, collagen-fillers usually require additional rounds to achieve desired results, and I'd imagine the same is true for Ellanse.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697103

I’ve taken enough photos to fill album! Lol I’ll upload some to give a better idea.

Touchups are of course an option, and maybe my only one, but I’m sceptical because all of the product is moving with the outer skin and it’s really noticeable when Erect so I don’t know if I want to get even more injected like that, as it might make that particular problem even worse

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697104

I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with your results.

Are you uncircumcised?

Why did you require Kenalog?

Thanks

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697105

Hello Hoddle

I’m uncircumcised. The Kenalog was to try and disperse the Ellansé lumps that formed one month after the injections

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697106

Hi Machinations, I'm sorry to read that.
Androfill is the only clinic in Europe offering PE with Ellanse, that I know of.
They are a sponsor here, but sadly not very present in our discussions.

How many ml of product did you get? How was your post-operation care?

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697107

I think whilst the aesthetic result is so much better in an uncut penis, when filler goes well, the overall risk of a poor result is probably about twice as high in my opinion (no data, just from what I've observed over the years.) I just think mobile skin and high concentration filler isn't a good combination. I still maintain the best PE results I've seen are in uncut guys, but with 10% PMMA. The gains tend to be modest, but the aesthetics are fantastic. But once 30% concentration (which I believe Ellanse is) is used, results become far more erratic.

Where did you nodules appear and how much Ellanse was injected?
The following user(s) said Thank You: andrewc92

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697109

I was in Androfill in 27.1 dr Horn injected to me 12ml ellense im Circumcision
Im very happy from the results.. no lumps! No nodules
The following user(s) said Thank You: ioannis519

Last edit: by Almost_there.

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697110

@Almost there, we'd be grateful if you could update your progress report.

I'm glad you are pleased with your result.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Almost_there

Last edit: by hoddle10.

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697112

The recommended all doctor its to Make a Circumcision before the procedure
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697138

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
In regard to Machinations' result, I have sympathy for what has occurred here.

First, the result is not good, Machinations says that it feels like the product is too shallow. Also there has been migration of Ellanse leaving a collection of the product in the thin skin before the glans. It is unsightly and Dr Horn has initially tried to address the lumps with Kenalog injections. They may need to be excised if they are resistant to other interventions.

Machinations did not notice the lumps / collection of product until after the swelling following the procedure had gone down, and by this time he was unable to distribute the product.

Machinations also feels that I did not sufficiently explain how to mould the filler after the procedure.
I could not be at the clinic on the day of his procedure, however we spoke on the phone following the procedure to discuss moulding, albeit briefly.
I am happy to take calls from patient at all hours of the day, however it was not until 20 days later that I heard from Machinations again via Whatsapp with photos showing the problem, at that stage too late to deal with.

The instructions given to all patients are below. Patients are to press into the filler, ideally when erect, in order to distribute the product and should keep the penis as horizontal as possible to avoid filler migrating down towards the head due to gravity and the impact of walking - whether that is by wearing briefs rather than boxers, or an extender device not attaching behind the glans.

Androfill Aftercare Document
www.androfill.co.uk/aftercare/

Generally Dr Horn would prefer that all patients wanting to have Ellanse first try a small amount Hyaluronic acid filler, we can include as part of a package so that there is no additional cost to the patient to first do a test run with a small amount of HA. Perhaps in trying HA the patient will feel that HA is sufficient and they will not need to proceed to a higher-risk product.

Alternatively, if a patient tries HA and still wants to proceed to Ellanse, they will have gained some experience with moulding a safe dermal filler in the penis (which we can easily adjust with Hyalase). They will know what to do if swelling should occur and how to distinguish swelling from product in order to distribute any lumps obscured by swelling.

It would also be better to use HA first to catch the small % of patients whose anatomy means they are just not good candidates for dermal filler of any type, due to for example tight bands of tissue running along the shaft, or loose areas in which filler tends to want to migrate into.

Back to the case of this patient, it is unfortunate that only after the swelling subsided were the lumps discovered.
It is not uncommon for filler of any type to migrate to this region. Usually, it is massaged out by the patient or dissolved away in the case of HA in the clinic.
It is not the patient's fault that the lumps were not found in time due to swelling.

In regard to there being no change in the girth of the penis. We are conservative with Ellanse, particularly with first-time patients, and this patient was limited to 6 ml.
There will be a 6 ml / cc change in girth, which will be limited given his length.

Steps forward:
Dr Horn has seen the patient twice to attempt to break up the lumps with Kenalog. One lump reduced in size, the other remains.
If the remaining lump is resistant to further intervention it may need to be excised.
This is being addressed at no cost to the patient, and we will work with the patient until the situation is resolved.
If the patient wishes to try this procedure again, we would repeat it for him at no cost or return his initial procedure fee, although the same risks would remain the second time.

After a long run of happy Ellanse patients, Machinations was the 89th without issue, it is a reminder to me of the risks of Ellanse and how we were reluctant to use a non-dissoluable product for so long. Balanced against this higher risk of Ellanse, is what I accept are in most cases the superior results provided by Ellanse.
Many of the Ellanse patients at the clinic are ex-HA and they attest to the fact that Ellanse feels better than HA, essentially firmer.
When we hear patients saying "I won't ever go back to HA after Ellanse" it puts us in a difficult spot.

We could (and used to) only offer a safe product (HA) which doesn't feel quite as good.
Under some demand from patients 2 years ago we started to offer Ellanse which feels better but which unfortunately has a small risk of a bad outcome such as in this case, although Dr Horn is confident that it will be addressed.

If you are considering Ellanse, it is worth reading the consent form on pages 6 and 7 at the link below which specifically concern Ellanse.

Androfill Consent
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, Liberati

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697139

• Androfill
  • General
  • General
  • Androfill www.androfill.com
  • Thank you received: 11
@Almost there
Are you the Ellanse patient from Israel?

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697140

For some reason permanent or long lasting filler based penis enlargement is some what frowned upon in the world of cosmetic surgery, hence despite it being relatively easy to perform and with minimal downtime to the patient, very few clinics offer it. I read recently that between 5-10% of nose jobs require Revision surgery, yet this is a staple of most cosmetic surgery providers. Androfill has now encountered it's first patient who may require a small surgical Revision out of 89 patients. To me this just shows how illogical the anti PE sentiment among cosmetic surgeons and urologists really is.

We have to accept that with any cosmetic procedure there are inevitably going to be unsatisfactory outcomes, no matter by whom or where the procedure is performed. No one is going to have a 100% track record. The most important thing, from a patients perspective, is that if something does go wrong, the clinic that performed the procedure, does everything within their power to rectify the situation to the best of their ability. From the sounds of it, in the case, it seems to me, that Androfill are doing exactly that.

I have tremendous sympathy for @Machinations, that he has to be one of the unfortunate few that hasn't had an ideal outcome. But let's keep in mind that we are incredibly lucky to now be in a situation where a clinic can have 80+ patients in a row without a serious complication, when less than a decade ago, penis enlargement surgeries were like playing Russian Roulete as the complication rate was simply staggering.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheShelf79, Megamac007

Last edit: by hoddle10.

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697168

Francis has alluded to some other issues there that I’ve not brought up yet, because I wanted to give Androfill the benefit of the doubt with seeing entire process through.

There is some contradictory information in there too, but again, I will address this after I see the final result.

I’m trying to give as unbiased and educational feedback as I can, because I’ve learned a lot on forums like this, and hope to contribute to that learning for others
The following user(s) said Thank You: hoddle10, Liberati

Ellansé poor results 4 years 1 month ago #1308697169

Would you mind posting some photos? Photos of potential complications are actually probably of more use to our members than good results.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream