PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Others experience with ellanse

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696710

Hello,

I am booked for Ellanse with @Avantiderma in April. I have been a long time reader and the success stories here have help me come to the conclusion that Ellanse is the option I am most comfortable with.

It seems like subtle77 is the user with the longest history of Ellanse and based on his most recent post it seems like he hasn’t experienced any reduction in Girth and he is either at or near the 3 years.

Does anyone know of any negative effects related to Ellanse either short term or long term? I know Ellanse has other applications for cosmetic procedures but I can’t find any reports of anything negative. Obviously I have some concerns of introducing a foreign substance into my body but it seems like outside of swelling and possible nodules there isn’t much in the short term. My concern over the long term would be something more serious such as an increased chance for cancer, ED, or bad aesthetics after 3-4 years but there isn’t enough data to determine if any of these things are likely.

For those who have had Ellanse, is there regret or concerns for any reason?

Also for those who booked with @Avantiderma anything I should keep in mind while there? I found it unusual that I had to pay in full in order to reserve the date that worked for me but I paid it anyway. Diana did say that if something changes I could get all but $250 back if they are notified 72 hours prior. I plan I’m using their recommended transportation and most likely will stay at the Grand Hotel or Marriott down the road.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696711

They need your money to buy the Ellanse .

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696716

Yeah that is what they explained to me so it made sense and since everything but $250 was refundable I was ok with it. Dthom I read your experience as well in 2.0 and you seem to be happy with the end result as well as the process. Has anything changed since your last update?

Thanks

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696717

Very happy . 6 weeks out from 3rd round . Minor bumps . Nothing noticeable except to me . I had loose skin so I get a pig in blanket look when flaccid .at times . Not a big deal .... got it a little prior .

Went from 5.6ish is to 7 at base , 6.6 midshaft and 6.2 at end . I wouldn't recommend going more than 1.5 if u have a large glans as I did . I think you want the circ of the glans to be Equal to the end . The circ scar is thinner and there's nothing u can do about that..

Women prefer girth . 7 inches is No problems if lubed adequately. I've seen 2-20 orgasms from vag pen . They
are sore next day tho

Other issues : condoms, underwear , bulge ( shirttails our ...)

I don't know if I can wear a swimsuit anymore :(

Last edit: by Dthom.

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696718

I had a good experience while there. I do have some lumps and areas where I can feel the product (5 weeks since). I think I just didnt massage enough as the areas that I spent time on are fine and the ones that didnt need massaging are the trouble areas.

I plan to make another trip down in april to fill in some low spots and work on the trouble areas.

Their car service was great and I stayed at the grand for 3 days. Never actually left the grounds at all. It can be a bit boring but I didnt see anything in the area I was interested in going out for. The food at the hotel is decent and cheap. Plus the bar has some beers that I really enjoyed. It also gives you plenty of time to be in your room with the extender on.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696721

Hi chaps,

Reference Ellanse, are we referring to Ellanse E?

I'm sourcing a potential dr/clinic to use this filler. Mooregate no longer offer this filler due to some individuals not getting good results.

Avanti Derma are offering this filler, as above is this Ellanse E or another grade? Is being a good HA doctor transferable to being a good Ellanse Doctor? Who would you recommend?

Thanks in advance

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696723

You could look at Androfill clinics since you are in Europe if i recall correctlt.
They used to be a sponsor of this forum, not sure if they still are.

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696724

Gg82 wrote: You could look at Androfill clinics since you are in Europe if i recall correctly.
They used to be a sponsor of this forum, not sure if they still are.

They still are a Sponsor and they do offer Ellanse, couple reports here (plus a few reports on the PB 2.0 forum) -->
www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...r-photos-inside.html
www.phalloboards.info/forum/progress-rep...e-photos-inside.html

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696727

A anti is Ellanse L .. the 3 year

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696728

Thanks Dthom and others,

I have contacted Androfill and was in good discussion. However for some reason they are now not offering Ellanse E, only L! Apparently Elanse E was offered until last week or so!

Seems stranged for several reasons, Mooregate dont offer any Ellanse filler. Avantiderma and Androfil only Ellanse L. Due to having an extra 1 year longevity, E is my preference ...

Is Subtle77 still active on hear? Does anyone know which grade was used for his PE?

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696729

Subtle77 got the 3 years version about 3 years ago, he had all of the gained Girth as of December 2019.

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696735

Thanks for all the replies and all the information on the site in general. Just booked my plane tickets and I am committed to going in April unless some life event happens. The recommendations were for 12cc of Ellanse and PRP, hopefully 1 round doesn’t create the hotdog look I’m not looking to get enormous just .5-.75” thicker with a close to natural look Flaccid and Erect. Fingers crossed

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 2 months ago #1308696736

Expect to have 1-2 touch up appts

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 1 month ago #1308696992

That’s disappointing. Most of us are traveling really far and don’t have the opportunity for multiple touch ups. If getting 10cc and willing to stay nearby for 5-7 days, could a touch up be successful during the initial trip or need to wait weeks for swelling to subside?

Last edit: by Verbatimo.

Others experience with ellanse 4 years 1 month ago #1308696993

You need to wait a few weeks

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream