PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Others experience with ellanse

Others experience with ellanse 3 years 9 months ago #1308698334

GirthyGoals wrote: Sorry to hijack your thread but I had the 12ml of Ellanse this past Wednesday. I definitely recommend you staying the few extra days for proper massage and post care. They gave me the noose style with weighted ball I use that as much as possible. I have a quick extender pro that is significantly more comfortable. I was wondering when I could start using it and my lg Hanger again.

Thats a good amount of Ellanse to have in just 1 session, after speaking to Androfill they don´t recommend to get more than 10ml per session.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Others experience with ellanse 3 years 9 months ago #1308698344

Ok today was the big day. I arrived in San Diego on Sunday stayed there overnight and was picked up by the friendly shuttle driver at 9:30 am. The drive into Tijuana was fast no traffic, at the immigration check point the vehicle got a green light no need to even stop to show travel documents. The driver said returning to the US will be different possible 1 1 -1.5 hour wait and travel documents required.

Arrived at Avanti Derma early although they request that you don’t but luckily they were accommodating and allowed me to wait in the waiting room. Initial impressions of the offices is that is clean and modern nice view of the golf course behind the building. Offered coffee, water, and snacks while I filled out forms that I previously submitted but that’s ok.

Once they were ready for me Ian brought me into the room, asked me to change into a gown and booties, took initial photos which includes your face. I opted for the PRP so that was the first Step , Dr. Morales conducted the blood draw, assuming placed it in a centrifuge in another room then returned with it. Meanwhile Ian conducted a cleaning of the genital area and some measurements. Then the pen is is marked into different cells where injections will go I suppose. Next step was numbing shot which isn’t painful but you do feel it, lidocaine is used for this part. Once the numbing agent is doing its thing the PRP was injected, I wasn’t able to watch the entire process due to a curtain that separates the patient and staff but I was able to see under it at certain angles. Unusual to see a needle being injected into the penis but not feel anything. Once PRP was completed the Ellanse which were in sealed boxes and shown prior to the procedure was injected. This was the part that took the most time as Dr. Morales and Ian pulled and analyzed the area and injected where more was needed. Again didn’t feel anything while this was occurring. In total it was just a hair over an hour in time which included me asking questions etc. They stuck to the plan and injected 12 cc if Ellanse L. Dr. Morales did mentioned I bled more than most which will result on bruising said it is possibly from supplements (only take whey isolate, pre workout, and essential amino acids). Who knows.

After the injections Ian captured a few after photos then a short tutorial on how to massage and roll. Wrapped me up in a bandage for 2-4 hours. They did not have the extender device they said it would be available tomorrow. So for tonight I will use a bell type Hanger that attaches to my glans and will elongate it in different directions. After the bandage is removed I am to massage and roll every hour. I can imagine this being a sleepless night or 2.

They provided an antibiotic, ibuprofen, and Flonase (generic). Did warn me that the Flonase could result in the sensation of ejaculting with no cum.

The Grand Hotel allowed me to check in 3 hours early so already settled in my room for the next few days.

Others experience with ellanse 3 years 9 months ago #1308698596

Hopeful,
How did everything turn out? Haven't seen any updates from you? Any complications, are you happy with the results? Do you have any before and after photos?
Regards,
LL

Others experience with ellanse 3 years 9 months ago #1308698601

Latinlog. Yeah everything went well for the most part. I had a lot of bruising immediately after the procedure, took about 5 days or so for the visual bruising colors to go away and about 8 - 10 days for the minor pain to go away, primarily near the base which I think is where the numbing agent was injected.

I used the noose Hanger with a 170 gram ball to stretch which was provided by Avanti. Very comfortable and easy to take on and off. For the most part the product settled nicely small crease on the left side near my circ scar and I think a little bit of the product bunched up in that same area near but more on the underside. I had a lot of swelling there and I think I must have confused it for swelling and not the product. But visually it doesn’t look weird and no pain or anything associated with it.

Not super comfortable posting pictures but before the procedure I was around Flaccid 4.25 base/mid and littler over under glans Erect closer to 4.75 pretty uniform base to under glans. Post procedure is just over 4.75 Flaccid and around or slightly over 5.25 on a solid Erection. Feels bigger in both states, best part is retraction used to be terrible and now it hangs nicely Flaccid, really enjoying that but I’ll have to see how it reacts in winter.

Sex has been great wife enjoys it she can feel the difference as can I but it isn’t painful in any particular position.

I am still wearing the noose Hanger several hours a day. Sometimes use the vacuum Hanger. They recommend light pumping around day 7-10 twice a day for 3-5 mins which I do, had to back off for a few days because I was getting small black bruising dots but those went away with no pumping.

Overall good experience for me. Immediately after you can get an idea of what it would look like bigger due to swelling it looked like a monster pushing 6 with a nice hang but I don’t know if I’ll go for all that. I’m satisfied with what was gained and happy I don’t have any complications or any areas that I’m not visually satisfied with. Hoping that where I am at now just over 2 weeks will remain steady or increase a bit with collagen building up.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dstern22

Others experience with ellanse 3 years 9 months ago #1308698629

Great update. Thanks for the valuable information. Hope everything continues to go well. I may PM you some other questions as I'm looking at the first week in September to have this myself.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream