PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: S-L-E vs Avanti Derma

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308696975

  • Cvl1984
  • Cvl1984's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello. Have any you have experience with this 2 Tijuana places? S-L-E claims they can achieve the maximum Girth with session. Have anybody done it with them or Avanti Derma? Results? Before and after?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308696976

Based on collective history of PhalloBoards ... go with AD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308696977

S-L-E is a fraudulent operation injecting silicone oil, stick to Board Certified Physicians who've been performing largely successful girth enhancement instead like Avanti Derma. And also read this:
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sur...re-7742355?&trail=15

Watch this video to see the harm S-L-E can inflict with their choice of fillers:
www.phalloboards.info/forum/avanti-derma...of-silicone-oil.html

S-L-E is also the only topic to receive a unanimous topic-ban by all forum Moderators, and for this reason this topic may soon be deleted because no one has time to give scams any airtime.
.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308696982

When you hear any pratitioner touting "maximum" results or promising a certain amount of Girth increase, run. It's probably not PMMA or Elanse that they are using.

I made the video that Skeptical One mentions and I heard some frightening stories that didn't make it in -- the worst of which I believe was about S-L-E.

To keep this short, just go for Dr. C, who is one of the pioneers of using PMMA for penile Girth enhancement and has a long track record of success.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308696983

I understand the history with SLE and remember it all.

However S.O. because of the thread title and way the initial question was framed in conjunction with your summarised explanation and links all in one post, I'd suggest locking it and keeping it listed. A recent (date wise) summary might help quickly show newcomers the horrors that happened as a result of them.

Obviously up to you but that's my thoughts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308696999

I've honestly had 60cc worth of PMMA with SLE about 2 months ago. And to be fair, I believe they're using Linneasafe, fuck I hope I dont have silicone in my Cock.
How can you tell the difference?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697000

Big Dickes wrote: I've honestly had 60cc worth of PMMA with SLE about 2 months ago. And to be fair, I believe they're using Linneasafe, fuck I hope I dont have silicone in my Cock.
How can you tell the difference?


If they injected 60cc in one appointment the odds are very high you you were injected with silicone or some other filler that was NOT Linnea Safe. I've never heard of Dr. C (of Avanti Derma) or any legitimate provider doing anything in excess of 20-25cc, and that usually warrants a disclaimer & a long shaft to accommodate such product.

I can't say for certain what you have but if they injected silicone into you promising you it was Linnea Safe, that's full-blown criminal. There is a reason why their "operation" has a forum-wide ban.

If you must know for certain what you have inside of you, you'll need to get a legitimate physician or lab to examine the filler up-close. Good luck.
.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697001

Well fuck aye, it feels pretty homogeneous. Tiny lump around injection site is my only complaint but that's my own fault not massaging there.. kinda a bit worried now.
I have to have a pelvis ct scan because of my hips so maybe that will show the difference between PMMA and silicone?
Say it is silicone and I need it removed what does Avanti Derma charge price wise for their fillers or dermal fat graft?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697002

Big Dickes wrote: Well fuck aye, it feels pretty homogeneous. Tiny lump around injection site is my only complaint but that's my own fault not massaging there.. kinda a bit worried now.
I have to have a pelvis ct scan because of my hips so maybe that will show the difference between PMMA and silicone?
Say it is silicone and I need it removed what does Avanti Derma charge price wise for their fillers or dermal fat graft?


No offense (I'm serious), but you're being a bit cavalier with your Dick's health. You've just learned you may have had silicone injected in high volume by a fraudulent operation and your response comes off as sounding like "okay, once I wish away the silicone, how much will it cost to get my penis fat again?" This isn't a shopping mall where you can return defective merchandise only to have it conveniently replaced.

To be honest, if you had silicone, get a couple professional opinions on whether you should remove it to begin with (not every penis with silicone will end up in disaster, so there's that I suppose). If you decide to have it removed, allow your penis time to heal and put off getting any future surgery indefinitely. However, if you decide not to get it removed, be done with penis enlargement, count your blessings, and move on with life.

If you have the silicone removed, you can use that time to put in the necessary research and become an informed decision maker before opting to get any more work done on your penis. Again, no offense, but to have been convinced/sold by S-L-E doesn't inspire confidence that you're ready to make another decision so soon. And it usually isn't the patient's fault, others in the past have fallen for some of these questionable operations only to find this site after the fact. You'd like to think you can trust your physician or practitioner, but unfortunately this industry (Phalloplasty) has its share of quacks.

Tap the brakes a bit, I mean that sincerely.

Oh and so I understood correctly, you DID get 60cc in one round? Maybe a picture could help, that's up to you.
.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697003

No mate, dont be stupid, after they take the silicone out obviously there would be obvious signs of damage. To negate that damage filler or fat graft would be needed in the end anyway. What you want me to walk around with a smaller Girth penis after they take it out plus whatever tissue comes with it? It would be easier to insert a dermal fat graft straight after Removal for less scarring and other obvious reasons LOL. There will be obvious signs of damage. No this is not a shopping mall, it's an information forum, and I'm trying to recieve the appropriate information before I do reach out to any doctor, because we all know doctors have varying opinions on what to do in regards to this subject.
I had done plenty of research prior to this, theres nothing on the net saying SLE injects silicone and only found it in this new forum. Far out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697004

Big Dickes wrote: No mate, dont be stupid


You had 60cc of Linnea Safe injected you say? You were (presumably) "educated" by Dan Salas of S-L-E on the nature of your procedure & filler? A little more self-awareness can go a long way.
.
.
.

Big Dickes wrote: I had done plenty of research prior to this, theres nothing on the net saying SLE injects silicone and only found it in this new forum. Far out


PhalloBoards 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 represent the largest (and arguably only) information hub regarding phalloplasty, one that has persisted for over a decade. I'm afraid to be the bearer of bad news but you must have only scratched the surface with respect to research. I implore you to continue digging around here and (especially) PhalloBoards 2.0 .

Unfortunately S-L-E content is scarce around here as it is the ONLY topic to receive a forum-wide ban... and that's pretty bad considering the fact that Dr. Elist & Dr. Loria don't have forum-wide bans, despite their poor reputations. Actually now that I think of it, the aforementioned links in the 3rd post (my first reply to this topic) should satisfy a good chunk of anyone's initial research on S-L-E.

As always, good luck!
.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697006

You're not wrong, you do realise that doctors inject masses more than 60cc in one go right? And they have been doing so for years. Jump on pubmed and educate yourself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697007

Big Dickes wrote: You're not wrong, you do realise that doctors inject masses more than 60cc in one go right? And they have been doing so for years. Jump on pubmed and educate yourself.


Yea places like the buttocks or pectorals receive considerably higher CC's of fillers (this isn't news), but no competent or ethical Doctor injects that much into the penis shaft all in one-go. 60cc+ in the penis are typical of back-alley injection parties.

I was trying to help but your condescension in light of the fact that you could use our help is a bit revealing. Good luck with resolving your situation through information you're almost inevitably going to find here.
.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697008

Maybe you should look at how you respond to people trying to recieve help. Have you considered that maybe 20 and 25 cc is what they say is the max so you keep paying to go back for more. I've spoken to a few doctors here about it and they said 60cc wouldnt be an issue with the correct filler lol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

S-L-E vs Avanti Derma 2 years 8 months ago #1308697010

Big Dickes wrote: Maybe you should look at how you respond to people trying to recieve help. Have you considered that maybe 20 and 25 cc is what they say is the max so you keep paying to go back for more. I've spoken to a few doctors here about it and they said 60cc wouldnt be an issue with the correct filler lol


Yes, many Clinics often rely on repeat business by way of temporary filler, botox, etc. Once you lose some of the volume, you return for a top-off. It's a common business model, especially among American Dermatologists, and isn't some sort of "industry secret."

However, in your case, we're dealing with PMMA. Given the permanency of the product, you aren't making multiple trips to compensate for the loss in volume. You're making multiple trips because you're at the mercy of collagen growth. You return for added Girth/layers, NOT top-offs due to lost volume. The appeal of PMMA is that (eventually) you'll never have to return once you've achieved your desired goals.

There is a decade's worth of progress reporting on PhalloBoards about PMMA in the penis: from the concentration of PMMA, to the volume injected, to penile shaft length, etc. The consensus among those reports (and believe me, I've read them all) is that there is a strong correlation between high volumes and/or high concentrations of PMMA and irregularities & Nodule formation. Excessive quantities of the PMMA particles will significantly increase the odds of a poorer aesthetic result.

That said, you could conceivably inject 60cc's of PMMA into the penis I suppose, but it would make no sense to do that since it isn't a "Volume filler." Volume fillers (like silicone) rely on the actual volume of the product to give you Girth and not collagen growth... which is why I strongly suspect you have silicone oil inside of you.

You say you've spoken to a few doctors but you settled with Dan Salas & S-L-E... A bit of a head scratcher. Of every option available to you, you chose a notoriously unscrupulous "medical practice" (not even sure if it qualifies as such). Potentially "criminal" if you were indeed lied to about the filler inside of you. You keep talking about "educate" this and "pubmed" that, but it appears this is all relatively new to you. Please take a break from posting and do the necessary reading before you come on here as a freshman posting nonsense.

Adios.
.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexas