PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Section for Testicle Enhancement?

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711156

Do you mean the caps or full prosthesis? I’ve asked around but only two places do the caps

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711158

I was talking about the full prosthesis. Egg shaped implants not the cups like Elist.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711167

• GJB1
  • GJB1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 17
In Mexico City last week, I took a quick video of a testicle implant sample and posted it on YouTube. It's the brand that I got (Eurosilicone
). I want more video footage showing the various sizes compared to a ruler or other object. I will be back in Guadalajara in the fall. My doctor will let me take some video footing of his office samples. I will have him do my annual prostate scan.

My main recommendation is that you only get this Eurosilicone brand. They feel so perfect in texture. I was in a couple of intimate situations, and I let someone play with my balls, and they did not pick up on the fact that they are fake. They will be soft but firm, sitting next to natural testicles.

I found a youtube video of a doctor explaining how he enhances a scrotum by adding implants next to the natural testicles.
Some doctors do this. This guy is in the UK.

One idea to get more names of potential doctors is for me to approach the Guadalajara office of the implant supplier to see if they can give me the name of doctors who buy their implants. I will tell them that I plan to provide them to some men in the US who don't like the implants available. They may have to get authorization from the doctor that they are a customer. It's the best idea I have to help.

Here are the Eurosilicone sizes:
Product Code 52006 Diameter 2.2cm Length 2.8cm Volume 6
Product Code 52006 Diameter 2.8cm Length 3.3cm Volume 12
Product Code 52006 Diameter 3.0cm Length 4.2cm Volume 18
Product Code 52006 Diameter 3.3cm Length 4.7cm Volume 22
Product Code 52006 Diameter 3.3cm Length 5.2cm Volume 26
eurosilicone.ro/products/body-face-impla...testicular-implants/
Again, check out the video footage showing what it's like to squeeze them

I am 5'7 185 (muscular build) 32 in the waist. I have the 22 cc volume implants.

This is probably the most common size for adult men. They feel plump. I like them a lot.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711399

• GJB1
  • GJB1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 17

I reworked the video showing the implants that I recommend. The other link is not good anymore. I am trying to make guys aware of this brand. I am finally happy with my new Balls. If I had known about these implants earlier (Eurosilicone), I could have avoided at least two surgeries (trying to find the right implants that feel real).

I did find a video of a doctor who helps women with breast implants. They are also filled with cohesive gel (the FDA approved cohesive gel breast implants in 2012). He drops the implants from the balcony of a building and drives a car over them to show how strong they are. These implants are the same technology (and probably the same brand that I have - Eurosilicone).

Last edit: by GJB1.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 10 months 1 day ago #1308712893

Hey Hebert did you get anything done?

Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream