PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Section for Testicle Enhancement?

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708438

Hey - what do you mean about them being unhealthy and how did you find this out?

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708444

• GJB1
  • GJB1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 17
There are only a couple of options that most people have been discussing. One is to add silicone caps over the existing testicles to enlarge them. Or, some doctors will add implants next to your natural testicles. There is a clinic in Miami and one in Indianapolis that advertises this. Other doctors will add them, but they will not advertise it on their websites. It's a case-by-case thing.

The doctor I went to in Texas will do this, but not something he mentions on his website. At first, he talked about the possibility of adding implants next to my natural ones. He said that for some guys, it does work well. After feeling mine, he suggested my natural ones be removed if I wanted implants.

1. He felt abnormal texture for my left one. It was a firmness that was unexpected. That is a warning sign of testicle cancer.
2. The other one was very soft, indicating that it probably did not function anymore.
3. They both were mostly retracted inside me. That is unhealthy because a warm place is a breeding ground for cancer-related problems.
4. I was on full TRT. After the first six months, I had testosterone pellets inserted in my butt. It was a fairly high dose. At first, a men's clinic put my testosterone level at 2100 (three times above normal). After a year of that much testosterone, my nuts were toast.
5. I am in my late 50s. I am not planning to have kids.

If you add all this up, keeping the natural ones would not have been a good idea. Plus, the large implants would have pushed the natural one up inside me, never to be felt again. The abnormal texture needed to be addressed.

Unfortunately, at first, I was freaking out that I had decided this. I hated the implants offered in the USA (Coloplast).

The Coloplast were too small, and one deflated. I could feel the hard plastic ends. Then they were switched to solid silicone by Implantech. The sample felt soft. They did not feel soft inside me. Way too firm to feel real. Finally, I went to Guadalajara to get the Eurosilicone brand (made in Europe). The same technology was approved in the USA for breast implants. I love the Eurosilicone versions. It's great to wake up and feel my plump Balls while taking a pee (they feel so real).

I was in a massage, and the therapist played with them and never picked up on the fact that they are implants. They feel great. Nice, plump, and soft. Now, I am finally happy I did this procedure.

There are men on this site that did have the silicone covers from Elist. For whatever reason, they are not saying much about them now. That could be a bad sign that they are not happy. One writeup said they felt hard. I don't know what to say about silicone covers. Considering that mine were toast, I was not going to cap them (and not know if a tumor is growing).

If you are thinking about doing any of this, try to discuss it here. It may help you avoid a mistake. I did not know anyone who had implants added or had them replaced by implants. Even men on testicle cancer sites do not say much about their implants. I think it's something many men are embarrassed to talk about.

This is my surgery to replace my implants and get the Eurosilicone version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Texas

Last edit: by GJB1.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 7 months ago #1308708468

@GJB Wow glad to hear your story - you're right, not many men discuss testicular implants nearly enough, not sure why.

You know, for as much as I don't like the rigid silicone implant used by Dr. Elist, I've never found any evidence that his testicular enhancement posed the same kind of problems. That said, I'd still prefer avoiding him for testicular treatment if I ever needed it, and it's great to hear that there are other options still performing these today.

Given your circumstances and what you've gone through, it's awesome hearing that you found something that worked. Again, thanks for sharing!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 3 months ago #1308710309

• damack
  • Thank you received: 0
Did you notice any negative effects from having your real testicles removed? I assume you are already on TRT, but otherwise did it have any sexual side effects such as lowered libido or change in semen, etc?

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710477

• GJB1
Hi, Sorry about the delayed reply. I was on large doses of TRT for several years, including shots. For a year, one of these "Men's Clinics" had me on an excessive quantity of TRT. I had a year of testosterone implant pellets in my butt. They put me at a level of 2000, which was crazy high. I did not know any better. I went to talk to the "Physician Assistant," who wrote my prescription and implanted the pellets (cut a hole in the skin and inserted them). I was concerned that my level was too high (more than twice the healthy number). At times, I could feel my heart beating faster, and my estrogen level started rising. He put me on an estrogen blocker. That messed with my moods. I complained that my testosterone level was so off the charts. The guy told me, "you are getting your money's worth. I hope you are working out."

The point is that my nuts were only producing a level of 150 before going on TRT, and while I was on these pellets for a year, I am sure, and my urologist (who did the removal surgery) was convinced that my testicles were toast (non-working tissue). He said that the texture was unhealthy. And it was bad for them to retract inside me most of the time. The warm place made it a breading ground for tumors, and he thought the texture on one was the start of something. He said that I was on TRT for life, and there was no way anymore that I could produce anywhere close to what I needed. But really, he said that by this point, my testicles were just non-functioning tissue. He said if I wanted implants, he felt it was a waste to keep my natural nuts (which would be unhealthy).

I now use Natesto in my nose, and my TRT level is usually around 800 (according to lab work - excellent testosterone number). I used the gel in my nose three times a day. That keeps me very horny. I jack off usually once a day. And my semen level is good. If I give it an extra day between JO, my loads are large and look normal (milky). My prostate scan was normal.

My head (brain) was messed up when I was upset that my implants did not feel like real testicles. That made me depressed, and I did not want any sexual partners.

I am so happy with the new pair I got in Guadalajara (made in Europe - Eurosilicone). I feel like I have a nice set of nuts, and they feel real to me. It's a great feeling. I am much more confident showering in a public locker room or showing off my balls as some men do at the gym sauna. I am working out more. You can see from the video posted by the doctor that my scrotum is full. I touch my fake balls, and the tissue around them is sensitive. They feel real to me. I like to rest with my hand on them and feel how good the size is. I am much happier having good size balls, and I feel more sexual and confident.

I was in Mexico City last week, and I had a massage on a slab at a straight masculine public sauna in the old part of the Historic District. They massage you fully naked and exposed. I had total confidence that no one thought my balls were fake. I am thrilled and feel more masculine now.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 2 months ago #1308710549

GJB1 wrote: Hi, Sorry about the delayed reply. I was on large doses of TRT for several years, including shots. For a year, one of these "Men's Clinics" had me on an excessive quantity of TRT. I had a year of testosterone implant pellets in my butt. They put me at a level of 2000, which was crazy high. I did not know any better. I went to talk to the "Physician Assistant," who wrote my prescription and implanted the pellets (cut a hole in the skin and inserted them). I was concerned that my level was too high (more than twice the healthy number). At times, I could feel my heart beating faster, and my estrogen level started rising. He put me on an estrogen blocker. That messed with my moods. I complained that my testosterone level was so off the charts. The guy told me, "you are getting your money's worth. I hope you are working out."

The point is that my nuts were only producing a level of 150 before going on TRT, and while I was on these pellets for a year, I am sure, and my urologist (who did the removal surgery) was convinced that my testicles were toast (non-working tissue). He said that the texture was unhealthy. And it was bad for them to retract inside me most of the time. The warm place made it a breading ground for tumors, and he thought the texture on one was the start of something. He said that I was on TRT for life, and there was no way anymore that I could produce anywhere close to what I needed. But really, he said that by this point, my testicles were just non-functioning tissue. He said if I wanted implants, he felt it was a waste to keep my natural nuts (which would be unhealthy).

I now use Natesto in my nose, and my TRT level is usually around 800 (according to lab work - excellent testosterone number). I used the gel in my nose three times a day. That keeps me very horny. I jack off usually once a day. And my semen level is good. If I give it an extra day between JO, my loads are large and look normal (milky). My prostate scan was normal.

My head (brain) was messed up when I was upset that my implants did not feel like real testicles. That made me depressed, and I did not want any sexual partners.

I am so happy with the new pair I got in Guadalajara (made in Europe - Eurosilicone). I feel like I have a nice set of nuts, and they feel real to me. It's a great feeling. I am much more confident showering in a public locker room or showing off my balls as some men do at the gym sauna. I am working out more. You can see from the video posted by the doctor that my scrotum is full. I touch my fake balls, and the tissue around them is sensitive. They feel real to me. I like to rest with my hand on them and feel how good the size is. I am much happier having good size balls, and I feel more sexual and confident.

I was in Mexico City last week, and I had a massage on a slab at a straight masculine public sauna in the old part of the Historic District. They massage you fully naked and exposed. I had total confidence that no one thought my balls were fake. I am thrilled and feel more masculine now.

I'm glad to hear you've found some resolution and finally happy with your results.

There is not nearly enough info here on testicular enhancement and I'm really glad you shared! Some men simply want cups, but others may need full replacements, and this sounds like a promising solution.

Normally I wouldn't advise silicone in the penis, but this is strictly testicular and I've never really heard any major complaints for its use in the scrotum. Implants are seemingly the go-to for the testicles.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710850

• GJB1
I plan to take some other photos. This was about two weeks after my Guadalajara procedure. You can see the scars from having too many surgeries. For me, they are a perfect size. I get massages, and the therapists start playing with them. No one has picked up that they are fake. I am so happy finally having a masculine scrotum. They feel great and so real
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Texas

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710852

@GJB1

Do you still stay i touch with your Dr there in Mexico. I was curious about their bedside manner and their follow up.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710853

I haven’t paid to see the pics but will take your word for it. Do you know if that place does something without removing the natural Balls? And was there a language barrier?

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710856

• GJB1
I found the Guadalajara doctor because of his YouTube channel. A webcam attached to the light above the table can record the procedures. Many of his surgeries are posted online (only if the patient agrees and there is no pressure). I suggested he add my surgery to his channel. Considering how many surgeries he posts online (and comments are allowed), he has confidence in showing off his skills.

I went back the following day, and it was clear that I was doing well. Not much swelling. In my case, he wanted me to WhatsApp him a photo every day of the stitches. After seven days, he felt there was no more risk of infection, I was healed up, and I did not have any swelling by that point. The color was good. He wanted to see it in person before I flew out.

He mentioned that he has probably done about 200 testicle implant surgeries. I was not worried about going to that hospital and working with him. I had total confidence.

Many Mexican doctors know English (stick to big cities like Monterrey, Mexico City, Guadalajara, and Tijuana). This guy does training in the USA. I could message him directly with WhatsApp (most USA doctors do not offer that). Since I am on testosterone, it's recommended to get prostate checks. I asked him about that, and he pulled out his scanner. It cost me about $100. In the USA, that could easily cost $1000. I sent the scan to my TRT doctor, who thought it looked good. My USA doctor did not question the quality considering it was done in Mexico.

Trading out my implants costs me $3000. He would have taken a credit card. I took him 30 new $100 bills.

The doctor in the USA who did the Revision surgeries was booked for months. He was considered a renowned expert in reconstructive Urology (and plastic surgery) and did a terrible job. The placement was not good. The implant kept migrating out of my scrotum since he did not use an anchor thread. He left scars by not using extra stitches close together. He seemed overbooked with his schedule. I wish I had done the surgery with the Guadalajara doctor (from the start). I probably would have only needed one procedure (his stitches have not left a scar).

Luxury hotels are reasonably priced in Guadalajara. I stayed for a week at the NH Collection Providencia. Beautiful restaurants on the street across from the hotel. I worked remotely. It was a great week—a high-end safe area.

At night in bed, I put my hand on my Balls. If you pull the wrong way, it hurts. The scrotum is where a lot of pleasure and pain comes from. I feel like I have real testicles. Whether you are naked in a gym locker room/sauna, in an intimate situation (and you let someone play with them), or in bed holding them, it's not overrated to be a man with nice-sized nuts.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710891

• GJB1
Hi,

I am heading to Mexico City tomorrow. I have an appointment with a Urologist to get a prostate scan just as a preventative check since I am on TRT. He has the samples for the testicle implants that I have.

He looks like he has a lot of experience and is in a fancy area (Polanco) at the main hospital. I will ask him if he offers prosthetics help for men on testosterone and if their Balls have shrunk. I will let you know.

I did send you the photo of my scrotum via the mail function here.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710895

@GJB1
Wasnt the doctor that did your implants a urologist ? why see a new doctor ? Just curious, no disrespect in my context.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710896

• GJB1
The doctor I went to was in Guadalajara. He is a well-known Urologist. I mostly visit Mexico City (CDMX), not Guadalajara. I am trying to find a Urologist I can work with for yearly (or semi-yearly) prostate scans in CDMX

Also, I know that the Guadalajara doctor will only work on men who do not have testicles (for replacement surgery). He removes them if there is a health reason involved. Just for cosmetic reasons, I know that he will not.

There is another well-known doctor in Guadalajara who might. I might be able to visit with him (in person) in November.

I am not suggesting that men remove their testicles for implants, except if a doctor suggests it for medical reasons. It messed with my head for a while, especially when the implants the doctor picked out were awful and one deflated. I am happy with how things worked out now that I have a nice full scrotum. I would have preferred to naturally have a nice big pair and not be on testosterone. There are a lot worse problems that a man can have. I have grown a lot of muscle from the testosterone (good eating and training). The TRT keeps me horny. I feel lucky that I could go to a nice clinic in Mexico to fix my problem.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308710900

I hear you there. thats the most negative thing there is with TRT. I have had nuts to speak of for a decade. lol.

I was really interested i those caps for a while.

Section for Testicle Enhancement? 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711153

Maybe I missed it. What size did you go with? The largest off the shelf model in the US is 5.0 CM long. What sizes are available in Mexico?

Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream