PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement?

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 8 months 2 weeks ago #1308713505

• Otterboi
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 30cc PMMA and 400cc filler
  • Thank you received: 1
I thankfully have been able to discuss this with my family physician, and have been monitoring it, but purely on the basis of "this is not under medical advice but if anything comes up we know what's going on with your body". Like I said, I've been very fortunate but others may not be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 1 month 4 weeks ago #1308716143

I have had good luck with a super low vacuum on testicles for extended periods of 20-40 minutes a few times a week, + a soft silicone ring for a few hours when not pumping.

I used to have very bad (Like where did they go?) and frequent retractions but over a few years of using a silicone ring to stretch testicle skin and the pump I have no retraction now, my testicles also seem a bit larger as well. though I think the testicle size may be more related to improvements in hormone profile/lifestyle improvements. All that being said, having more skin and no retraction gives the testies more room to breathe for sure and looks much larger just not being retracted.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream