PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement?

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 1 year 1 month ago #1308711075

Nice, does it look real? What size increase do you have

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 1 year 3 weeks ago #1308711223

Yes it looks natural. I don’t want to go overboard to where it doesn’t look good. Next I go in I’ll get latest measurements.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 9 months 3 days ago #1308712894

I’ve contacted several places about scrotal filler but no one’s willing to offer it..anyone got any leads?

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 9 months 3 days ago #1308712896

MarcoRiv90 wrote: Yes it looks natural. I don’t want to go overboard to where it doesn’t look good. Next I go in I’ll get latest measurements.

Would you be willing to post pictures. Or PM me. I’m super interested

Last edit: by EricPig.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308712975

Yeah me too.

Also just found this place in Canada btw

Last edit: by uliratha. Reason: Forgot link

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308712998

Many of the Sponsors here do offer some variation of scrotal enhancement, be it fat, implant, or filler. Reach out and inquire with one closest to you.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 8 months 3 weeks ago #1308713007

It’s been something I’ve struggled to find

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713483

• Otterboi
  • Pending Email Verification
  • 30cc PMMA and 400cc filler
  • Thank you received: 1
I've had success with using Surgilube as a filler for the scrotum, semi-permanent. It becomes encapsulated and absorbed (since its water soluble) and leaves behind mass from the collagen growth.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713484

Who did this for you?

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713491

• Otterboi
This is all self-injected, no physicians currently doing that sort of injection; started after my dextrose and saline infusions.

I'm extremely sterile in the process and know quite a bit about my anatomy, so I feel confident but also take full responsibility should something go wrong. I've talked to my family doctor about it and while she doesn't recommend it as a medical professional she has an open mind to discuss it.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713493

Otterboi wrote: This is all self-injected, no physicians currently doing that sort of injection; started after my dextrose and saline infusions.

I'm extremely sterile in the process and know quite a bit about my anatomy, so I feel confident but also take full responsibility should something go wrong. I've talked to my family doctor about it and while she doesn't recommend it as a medical professional she has an open mind to discuss it.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing and being honest about it.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713495

It’s a lubricant, right? Do they feel soft?

Would you share pics?

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713497

• Otterboi
I have some pictures over in my thread in the Progress Report area, and yes it's a surgical lubricant for procedures, it can encapsulate a bit hard but not rock hard; however, that's in my experience and doesn't reflect everybody. With the way I inject, it can feel like 2 larger testicles below mine.

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713503

Please be mindful that self-injections or any form of medical procedure on one's self (i.e. an act that would otherwise require approval or supervision by a physician and/or cleared by State & Federal Guidelines) is a forbidden topic on the PhalloBoards.

This is because without the prerequisite training, education, and/or experience, these types of DIY (do-it-yourself) enhancements are at a considerably higher risk for complication (i.e. not in a Clinical setting with sterilization protocols, the appropriate antibiotics, and all other health considerations). So much a risk in-fact that I personally put it on par with back-alley injections for women who seek bigger butts but end up dying from silicone oil embolism.

This forum very much embraces the free flow of transparent information as it pertains to medical male enhancement, but self-experimentation that requires needles or scalpels steps outside the boundaries of what I consider constructively useful information for the general audience of this site.

This isn't a knock on your account @Otterboi , but I ask you limit sharing your experiences to just those of your end-results, and not so much the process or instructions involved in achieving said end-results. Normally I'd delete it outright, but your results demonstrate that scrotal enhancement is in-fact achievable, despite its lack of long-term safety profile. It also implies that any skilled medical practitioner could enlarge the scrotum through medical means in a sterile environment, should they determine this procedure type (and filler-employed) outweighs the risks cosmetic procedures have in general.

I hope you (all) have my understanding in the matter.

Lastly, scrotal enhancement does already exist and is performed by a few of this site's Sponsors either via fat transfer or filler injections. There are also actual implants that can be cupped around your testicles but I currently have no Sponsor who provides this solution that I'm aware of. I know of a Dr. Whitehead (non-Sponsor) in Florida who offers the silicone implant (which seem to accommodate much better than those used in the penis from past reviews) but can't vouch for its overall efficacy.

Dr. Elist also offers these silicone testicular implants (akin to those Dr. Whitehead presumably still offers), but given how absolutely egregious Dr. Elist's Penuma (silicone implant) is in the penis, I simply couldn't recommend his testicular enhancement in good faith. For those who don't know the story on that, go to the front page phalloboards.com and look down to the middle of the page and scroll through the Trending Articles section. Look for both the INSIDER and THE NEW YORKER articles discussing the trials & tribulations of former Elist patients. And it just so happens both popular National Publications cite the PhalloBoards as a credible source in their investigation of the subject matter (Penuma), super cool! indeed.

Anyways, if anyone is seriously interested in scrotal/testicular enhancement and would like to know which Sponsors (and even non-Sponsors like Dr. Whitehead) are providing options, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or private message me in-site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Otterboi

So.. what's the word on scrotum/testicle enhancement? 7 months 2 weeks ago #1308713504

• Otterboi

Skeptical_One wrote: Please be mindful that self-injections or any form of medical procedure on one's self (i.e. an act that would otherwise require approval or supervision by a physician and/or cleared by State & Federal Guidelines) is a forbidden topic on the PhalloBoards.

This is because without the prerequisite training, education, and/or experience, these types of DIY (do-it-yourself) enhancements are at a considerably higher risk for complication (i.e. not in a Clinical setting with sterilization protocols, the appropriate antibiotics, and all other health considerations). So much a risk in-fact that I personally put it on par with back-alley injections for women who seek bigger butts but end up dying from silicone oil embolism.

This forum very much embraces the free flow of transparent information as it pertains to medical male enhancement, but self-experimentation that requires needles or scalpels steps outside the boundaries of what I consider constructively useful information for the general audience of this site.

This isn't a knock on your account @Otterboi , but I ask you limit sharing your experiences to just those of your end-results, and not so much the process or instructions involved in achieving said end-results. Normally I'd delete it outright, but your results demonstrate that scrotal enhancement is in-fact achievable, despite its lack of long-term safety profile. It also implies that any skilled medical practitioner could enlarge the scrotum through medical means in a sterile environment, should they determine this procedure type (and filler-employed) outweighs the risks cosmetic procedures have in general.

I hope you (all) have my understanding in the matter.

Lastly, scrotal enhancement does already exist and is performed by a few of this site's Sponsors either via fat transfer or filler injections. There are also actual implants that can be cupped around your testicles but I currently have no Sponsor who provides this solution that I'm aware of. I know of a Dr. Whitehead (non-Sponsor) in Florida who offers the silicone implant (which seem to accommodate much better than those used in the penis from past reviews) but can't vouch for its overall efficacy.

Dr. Elist also offers these silicone testicular implants (akin to those Dr. Whitehead presumably still offers), but given how absolutely egregious Dr. Elist's Penuma (silicone implant) is in the penis, I simply couldn't recommend his testicular enhancement in good faith. For those who don't know the story on that, go to the front page phalloboards.com and look down to the middle of the page and scroll through the Trending Articles section. Look for both the INSIDER and THE NEW YORKER articles discussing the trials & tribulations of former Elist patients. And it just so happens both popular National Publications cite the PhalloBoards as a credible source in their investigation of the subject matter (Penuma), super cool! indeed.

Anyways, if anyone is seriously interested in scrotal/testicular enhancement and would like to know which Sponsors (and even non-Sponsors like Dr. Whitehead) are providing options, email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or private message me in-site.

100%, hence why I only share the end results; other forums are devoted to such matters, and I know that any risk I take on is all my responsibility and nobody else. Just because it worked well for me so far doesn't mean it will for somebody else, so I know you mean no offense :)

Moderators: dstern22hoddle10bricebNoxcuseTexasDream