PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Alter Testiclar Implants

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 10 years 9 months ago #1278327097

Has anyone had scrotal enhancement surgery with Gary Alter? Looking for someone to share their experience and discuss the results.
How does he place them: Like Dr Elist stitched to the testicle, or like Dr Reed, in front of them?
How natural looking are they?
Are they soft?
Do they hang low?
Do they float freely?
Are the scars visible?
Hopefully someone with the implants from Dr Alter can share their experience. I read on his website that he does do them... He has only one case photo though and that was someone who lost or was missing a testicle completely.
I had the testicular silicone implants with Dr Elist a couple years back. I had them removed last February due to infection. I am considering getting them again but not from Dr Elist.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 10 years 9 months ago #1278541909

Dr. Elist is the only one that I know of that actually has them \"cupped\" and attached to the testicles.
Dr. Reed will place them in front of the existing testicles, like Dr. Alter.
So, if you are wanting them to be like the ones you had removed, I think Dr. Elist is your only option there.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 10 years 8 months ago #1278550430

Briceb,
Dr Alter did reply to my inquiry. He said they are soft but not as soft as a real testicle and that they do hang low and movefreely like real testicles.
Thank you for they reply to my post and for that information as well.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 10 years 4 months ago #1280132862

It is my understanding that both Dr. Reed and Alter place the prosthetic testicles in front of the existing testicles.
In theory, yes, they can be used to enhance the look, but I would be suspect of the overall look and feel of having two additional testicles present in the scrotum.

If it were anyone but Elist, I would say that his cupped prosthetics are the best choice for the final appearance, since they are attached to the testicles and not simply placed in front of them.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 10 years 4 months ago #1280139137

Not sure if I posted this elsewhere already, But I did see Dr Alter about getting his testicular implants, after I had my Dr Elist\'s implants removed.
He said flat out even without looking that my testicles were normal, and my scrotum will have four nuts and won\'t look right. So that was that. I was bummed. He said he only does them if you are missing a testicle or, I suppose, if yours for what ever reason are super super small.

there is already one member here who got the Elist testicle implants and had to have them removed due to infection (whoa....an infection from Elist? Who would have thought?).

OK don\'t rub it in.

I wonder if Dr Reed has the same criteria.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 10 years 2 months ago #1281230850

I know DR elist is a no go, but did anyone have success with his testicle implants? And the infections people got was it months after the surgery or within the surgery healing period?

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 10 years 2 weeks ago #1281916222

And these are the only two doctors doing such a thing?

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 9 years 4 months ago #1285058454

Michael- I just had his new cupped implants installed in 9/2014 and everything is fine. The testes are still higher and tighter than I\'d like, but I\'ll be starting ball stretching to relax them down. Im sure it\'s a long process, but I would do it again even with the $8k it cost.

I know Elist does not have many fans here, but it all worked well for me. He does have a newer prothesis that\'s supposed to be softer than his original.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 9 years 4 months ago #1285108151

Oh great just sent email ... Of course I have many questions if you don\'t mined me asking!

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 9 years 3 months ago #1285481366

timm97@comcast.net wrote: Michael- I just had his new cupped implants installed in 9/2014 and everything is fine. The testes are still higher and tighter than I\'d like, but I\'ll be starting ball stretching to relax them down. I\'m sure it\'s a long process, but I would do it again even with the $8k it cost.

I know Elist does not have many fans here, but it all worked well for me. He does have a newer prothesis that\'s supposed to be softer than his original.

elist actually may have the best testy enhancement only IF you do not care about the following:

Having no children, Balls temperature cooler than normal, infection, May mask cancer tissue when Xray or MRI, feeling harder the normal testis....

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 9 years 1 month ago #1286077712

It\'s been 4 months post testicular implant surgery by Elist. So far everything has worked out. Only downside is the hardness of the testes not like they were. Not sure about MRI or Xray blocking. I didn\'t think of that. I\'m done having kids anyway, so if other symptoms show suggesting cancer, I can decide then how important they are to my life... Which they aren\'t of course

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 9 years 1 month ago #1286078718

I am assuming you got the \"super soft\" version, which he is claiming as the newest and best, most natural version.
It sounds like they are firm like the other versions he has used as well.

Are you happy with them, besides them being hard?

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 5 months ago #1289594993

I had elist\'s \"extra large\" testicular implant surgery in July, 2014, and I have been really happy. The big challenge for me has been stretching my scrotum over time so that my testicles hang naturally. Initially, my scrotum was so tight that my testicles seemed to be happy parked on either side of the base of my penis! After stretching the scrotum for a little over a year by using Oxballs silicone rings an hour a day, my testicles look very natural, and the results have exceeded my expectations. I\'m going to continue to stretch for another year or so, with the goal of having lower Hanging testicles.

I forgot to mention that the number 1 drawback of the implants for me is that they are a bit too firm. I had the new \"softer\" implants, and they actually seemed pretty soft when I got to feel the sample prior to the surgery. Alas, they just feel firmer \"after installation\" than they did in his office, and definitely somewhat firmer than \"the real thing.\"

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289897922

Do the \'elist testical implants\' get detected when you go through Customs? X-RAY ETC?

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289898216

I traveled internationally several times and I\'ve never been stopped when scanned/x-ray.

• Page: