PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr Alter Testiclar Implants

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289907083

So you have had the penis implant for 7 weeks. When did you get the testical implants?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289908903

I\'ve had it for 7 weeks. Traveled to Mexico twice and Europe once..

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289909898

You do a lot of travel.. Take it easy.. You just had a massive op!

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289936793

Aussieguy wrote: Do the \'elist testical implants\' get detected when you go through Customs? X-RAY ETC?

My elsit implant got detected in LA airport through the X ray, I told them I had an operation and showed them some of the paper work from the operation and all was OK. The X-ray machine shows the silicone to be more dense than surrounding tissue and hence they look further into it.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289947238

Thank you for confirming my suspicions. Nothing wrong with it, but I would imagine they would have identified it.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1289979043

GrandeSurgery wrote: I traveled internationally several times and I\'ve never been stopped when scanned/x-ray.

I am amazed the x ray did not detect both your testicles and the implant. They would have shown as a big dense area...Good for you no explanation was needed!

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1290039348

hi guys, new to site . I had a testicle implant 22 years ago in England in those days only the solid silicone a/v feels a bit like a golf ball ,I was told at time everything was ok and to just pull on I now and then .did that for a while and did not notice any change so stopped, it still rides high today having been fixed in position . has anybody any idea what it is fixed with and any way to naturally lower it .as I am getting older my natural one to be getting lower making it look even more out of place . any suggestions

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1290087312

I\'ve had mine for a year and fly all the time. TSA never asked about the Elist testicle implant\'s I\'ve had.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1290088099

Toolman - Do you have the Elist ones? Maybe the softer ones don\'t get detected.. Who knows.

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 4 months ago #1290088300

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Are there any doctors available?

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291806212

Toolman wrote: Michael- I just had his new cupped implants installed in 9/2014 and everything is fine. The testes are still higher and tighter than I\'d like, but I\'ll be starting ball stretching to relax them down. Im sure it\'s a long process, but I would do it again even with the $8k it cost.

I know Elist does not have many fans here, but it all worked well for me. He does have a newer prothesis that\'s supposed to be softer than his original.

Hey Toolman, have you posted any before and after pics on here? I\'d love to see them. And if you haven\'t posted all the details of your surgery (pre/post) could you please? Thank you!

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 8 years 2 weeks ago #1291806237

texasivy wrote: I had elist\'s \"extra large\" testicular implant surgery in July, 2014, and I have been really happy. The big challenge for me has been stretching my scrotum over time so that my testicles hang naturally. Initially, my scrotum was so tight that my testicles seemed to be happy parked on either side of the base of my penis! After stretching the scrotum for a little over a year by using Oxballs silicone rings an hour a day, my testicles look very natural, and the results have exceeded my expectations. I\'m going to continue to stretch for another year or so, with the goal of having lower Hanging testicles.

I forgot to mention that the number 1 drawback of the implants for me is that they are a bit too firm. I had the new \"softer\" implants, and they actually seemed pretty soft when I got to feel the sample prior to the surgery. Alas, they just feel firmer \"after installation\" than they did in his office, and definitely somewhat firmer than \"the real thing.\"

Hey man can you post before and after pictures? Thanks!

Dr Alter Testiclar Implants 5 years 10 months ago #1304509158

I got Elist\'s testicle implants in 2009. Once, a couple of years after I had the testicle implants, TSA pulled me aside and took me into the private room. As soon as he closed the door, I just simply told him that I had testicle implants. I\'m sure he thought that I didn\'t have natural testes. Who cares? He did the pat-down and a test to detect explosive traces on my clothing, but I didn\'t have to take off clothes. However, I have traveled many times since then, both internationally and domestically, I have never been questioned or stopped.

I got the implants before the newer softer ones and my implants are pretty hard. They do not feel natural to a sex partner AT ALL. When you actually handle them and hold them up, they look almost like 4 testes. Almost like two pairs of conjoined twins. LOL As the years have passed, they hang lower and lower. All things considered, I\'m glad to have them. I love the size and feel of them in my trousers. I also like the way people sometimes notice that I\'m carrying a load.

• Page: