PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: phallosan
02 Jun 2014 06:02
Let us know if you buy the Phallosan system. It does look very well engineered but rather expensive at $339+ $25 shipping! BUT, if it can give about an inch in EL in six months, then it is worth it..
Thanks dc, I was leaning towards the quick extender pro, but the phallosan looks pretty legit. Looks like I\'ve got some thinking to do lol

tacman89 wrote:

dcpimpin12 wrote:

tacman89 wrote: @dc, would that work with me being uncut?

yes all you need a stretcher and a couple of hours of your time. in 6 months u could gain 1 inch depending how dedicated you are.[/ QUOTE] Ok cool, I\'ve looked into them before, any recommendations on a specific one?

yes the phallosan forte stretcher has good reviews... most people report they can wear it for 30 hours without any pain. www.phallosan.com

18 Nov 2013 08:01
18 Nov 2013 08:01
I think most people agree it is important to prevent retraction when doing PE or getting PMMA...So, I got the \"Stealth Innerwear\" thing from China which was not really useful. It is not strong enough in the area under the glans to actually hold the penis and prevent retraction in my case - maybe it works for others who don\'t turtle as much. I ordered my \"exact\" size and a size below for more grip - but neither one helped. They both made my penis very very white after 30 minutes of wearing (which doesn\'t seem healthy, but I don\'t know?). And, by \"wearing\" - I mean, 10 minutes later, it already started retracting. I saw someone else on here post pics of himself wearing it, but I guess we are just different. It didn\'t work for me.

I am using an extender for a while until I can get a little more length and recover from surgery (peyronie\'s - per doctor\'s instructions since surgery causes size loss) - but the ADS is not comfortable...especially the noose-type ones. And, taking it off & on is annoying. I haven\'t tried the \"condom\" style designs (phallosan)...and they\'re expensive so I haven\'t bothered ordering it yet until I have read some unbiased reviews.

I am looking for something to use now to wear at night or to supplement the traction - and also for post-PMMA a bit down the road if anyone has any suggestions. I would assume you can\'t use an extender for a while after PMMA or you\'d get a big indent where the noose goes? Do people use Phallosan after PMMA? What do you think of just wrapping it like here: www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/traction-wrapping-101 - It seems like it would slip out of that unless it was extremely tight - and too-tight seems like a bad idea.
19 Jul 2013 06:41
Did you lose a lot of length? I know I will lose some - since they are literally cutting out a piece of tissue at the base and stitching it back...so bye bye even more length! ugh.

I will check out that device...I haven\'t seen that before. What\'s your take on this phallosan thing? It looks almost comfortable...but I don\'t get how the condom thing doesn\'t fall off...

www.phallosan.com/

I read your story before but now I forgot if you had a lig cut or if you just got the length back through exercises / traction? I just discovered your huge thread in the bottom from 2011 about PD...damn why didn\'t I see that before? We took a LOT of the same supplements and researched all of the same crap...it\'s kind of funny. I mean, the fact I knew what TGF beta was & how pentox worked and everything else... just crazy - and more than 90% of uros with their \"vitamin E\" cure. I could seriously give have given a lecture at the academy of urologists conference.
15 Jul 2013 05:05
I have had penis enlargement surgery, and am currently using the Phallosan Forte as advised and I am loving my results
28 May 2012 04:15
Hello All,
I have also had the Priapus Shot performed by Dr Runels, and Dr Villanueva in San Diego. For the most part I agree with most said. A bit of flair on the head rim, and bit more in length and a bit more in girth, but not an inch. Not yet for me anyway. I pumped daily for 3 months. Now I do so every other day or so, I use a phallosan and a traction device now and then also. I am supposed to get another Priapus Shot soon in a number of weeks according to Runels. My wife is also to get the Oshot again. That was a great success, but wore off down the road to some extent, but left her able to be tighter which makes me feel bigger to both of us, which is interesting especially after workouts. Blood flow seem important. I think to combine this method with the patent methods for penis enlargement may work wonders, like PGE-1 and Relaxin, DHT, Potoba, and other prostagdalins like PGFA and another one I know of but cant remember the name of off hand, oxytocin is supposed to release it. I have tried oxytocin injections, HGH injections, IGF-1 LR3 and DES [bad idea the DES], Thymosin, HCG, HMG, PT141, Yohimbine, an aromotase inhibitor as well as carborgoline. So far thymosin and oxytocin seem most helpful, but still experimenting. Been at PE for like 3.5 months or so in total so I am just a noob really but went for the Priapus to see if I even believe in the process and theory. Well I have hope it does seem to work just slowly. I think more PRFM would work better as well as perhaps adding clean collegan since it activate PRP better then calcium chloride, which is what activate the growth factors and the fribrin matrix. Seem like PRFM in the suspensory ligament may be a good idea, I recently shared with the doc, he seem to be keen. Anyway I will continue to try non surgical methods like the patent stuff and the priapus shots. I get the feeling combing the best concepts in both these will max results. I think PRP\\PRFM and relaxin may work very similar but PRFM may out perform relaxin based on my studies and research. But only time will tell. I have no before shots, I have taken some pictures and I will do so again just before my second set of shots due in several weeks or so. I think I will follow up on HCG and penile enlargement as it seem plauseable due to LH which in the Tongkat Ali experiments showes penis growth, which seems connected somehow, the more leydig cells the better it seems for penis and testicular growth both. I think edging or other means to up regulate DHT receptors is key I understand PGE-1 and meds to fight balding may help upregulate DHT receptors, but not sure balding meds are safe or dont shrink the penis. Any way thats my 2 cents for now.
Displaying 211 - 218 out of 218 results.