PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: phallosan
01 May 2019 17:18
Lucentgentleman4 posts 16 minutes agoI went to Dr. Morganstern and Dr. Carney did the operation on 05/07/19. I gained 2.5\" flaccid from the lig cut. He said it was at the high end of his experience and pre-OP he said I was going to \"at best, only hope for an inch\" I measured 4\" flaccid pre-op, 6.5+ post. He seemed very surprised. I gained probabl 1/2\" erect post-op. I would insist that you have him use non-desolving suchers. Mine broke and tore the incision open in a week and it got infected. The location of the incision is an area that pulls a lot when you walk or even go #2. I had to go to my regular doctor back home and get antibiotics. I spent a few weeks with a torn open wound. I ordered a sucher kit from Amazon and sewed it up myself. The scar is gonna be bad, all because I trusted him with the dissolving stitches. I\'m finally starting to stretch a couple times a day for an hour each. He said you have to work up to it. It hurts at first but now its comfortable. This should give me up to 2\" in 12 months. There\'s more to stretch now than before so the muscle is longer. He recommends the Phallosan Forte. Its $350 but easily worth it. I had a fat graph at the same time and the lipo is painful. My legs bruised almost to my ankles. I wouldn\'t recommend it done concurrently. The swelling below the head took two weeks to go down and the stretching device is finally not hurting to attach. I\'m hoping for a solid 8+\"

The post care communications from the clinic leaves something to be desired. Dr. Carney is really a professional and genuinely cares about his patients. The operation was easy for me and the operation staff was very gentle. I was up walking around almost immediately after recovery. They only prescribed tylenol with codeine. Fyi, you\'re gonna need something stronger like norcos.
22 Apr 2019 21:49
Hello Friends

I had my Circumcision and Frenulum released on 12 th of April. Healing pretty well and stitches will be removed on Saturday.

Booking round 2 PMMA with DrC in mid July.

I have a Phallosan stretcher, thinking of starting to use it now to prepare for round 2.

How long should I wait after the circ healing to start using the stretcher.

Thanks

11 Apr 2019 19:32
Thanks for sharing your journey.
Do you know what is your body fat percentage..or if you have pubic fat.
I am same length as you but your unit looks chubbier..maybe the swelling.

Also be traction, do you mean all day low tension devices like Phallosan.
05 Apr 2019 23:40

Correct . i have not done that. Know one guy that did it personally, the rest of my info is from boards like this.

The ESL suction cup is not the the same as the vaccum head cups on the phallosan or autoexender. It is a very firm piece of silicone will an attachment unit built into the top. It will fold up, like condom style, as seen on there sight. Any, it creates its own suction and grip from the tightness, and it is only attached to the glans where as the phallosan and the auto both have rollout sleeves to be extended down the shaft.
My point with all this is: one may be more comfortable than the rest post procedure, or for that matter at different times of the day.
For Instance: After my procedures, the only I felt comfortable and safe was the silicone head cup vs vaccum styles. I also did not want very much pressure compressing my shaft. I did also used a soft sleeve from autoextender for brief intervals throughout the day for forming and then back in the stretcher.

The gold package is great man. I really like the blue sleeves personally. But they each have their place. Try them on and see whats comfortable to you. I can wear the blue large with 2lbs in it for whole damn day.

What procedures have you done? I\'m assuming HA/PMMA since you didn\'t want pressure on your shaft? What\'s preventing you from lig cut as well?

Thanks in advance for your tips!
05 Apr 2019 19:13

Hey Texas,

Thanks for your feedback.

1) Already ordered the Autoextender AutoXsleeve Gold package, it\'s on the way! Plan is to wear with the 14 oz weight per my doctor\'s recommendations.

2) I\'m not familiar with the ESL40\'s suction type, from what I see on the website I\'m not seeing the difference from any other type of suction type system? I have had the Phallosan Forte for awhile, seems to be similar in suction type to the Autoextender vacuum ADS.

3) From your post, it doesn\'t seem like you\'ve done the lig cut - is that an accurate assumption? To be honest, I\'m not sure I would have done it based on what I\'ve read on here - the only reason I did it is because I definitely needed pubic liposuction, and I figured \"might as well, I\'m already getting surgery in that area, and I already do PE\".

Correct . i have not done that. Know one guy that did it personally, the rest of my info is from boards like this.

The ESL suction cup is not the the same as the vaccum head cups on the phallosan or autoexender. It is a very firm piece of silicone will an attachment unit built into the top. It will fold up, like condom style, as seen on there sight. Any, it creates its own suction and grip from the tightness, and it is only attached to the glans where as the phallosan and the auto both have rollout sleeves to be extended down the shaft.
My point with all this is: one may be more comfortable than the rest post procedure, or for that matter at different times of the day.
For Instance: After my procedures, the only I felt comfortable and safe was the silicone head cup vs vaccum styles. I also did not want very much pressure compressing my shaft. I did also used a soft sleeve from autoextender for brief intervals throughout the day for forming and then back in the stretcher.

The gold package is great man. I really like the blue sleeves personally. But they each have their place. Try them on and see whats comfortable to you. I can wear the blue large with 2lbs in it for whole damn day.
05 Apr 2019 15:59

Rezz,
I have a similar opinion to LatinLog with some differences. Heres my take. I hate the X4 and all products like it, just me though. However I love the majority of Monkeybar\'s products over at Autoextender. I have ben using his silicone for a while now. You may like those kind of products though, you never know till you try, so buy away.
I prefer to hang in some fashion as many hours a day as I can. So, I think you need to decide what is most comfortable for you to wear and wear the shit out of it and keep your dick stretched at all times, right away.
Here are some ideas that can start you off as well as should help during your recovery, and maybe you can alternate between some of them. 1. a medium sleeve from Autoextender with the 9 or 14 oz weight. The sleeve will be comfy and keep your unit stretched without a ton of force. 2. An ESL40 type suction cup, if you can get the guy to actually fucking respond to you ( note: I have a development batch of these coming from a manufacturer soon that I had designed because i got tired of not being able to get replacements - keep you all posted on that ). 3. Autoextenders vacuum ADS will good also: but keep in my if your dick is sore this type and other like it will have some compression on the shaft behind the glans. 4. Still on systems has a decent head unit that might also be good for your current needs. - its not quite as concealable as they lead on, and certainly not as much as the suction cup, but you might actually need something like this if you cant comfortably wear a vac extender/ADS.

Yes . I own all these and more, ask away if you need to. From what I have read on lig cuts, you need to keep it stretched, hung, otherwise extended at ALL times for best results.

Good luck

Hey Texas,

Thanks for your feedback.

1) Already ordered the Autoextender AutoXsleeve Gold package, it\'s on the way! Plan is to wear with the 14 oz weight per my doctor\'s recommendations.

2) I\'m not familiar with the ESL40\'s suction type, from what I see on the website I\'m not seeing the difference from any other type of suction type system? I have had the Phallosan Forte for awhile, seems to be similar in suction type to the Autoextender vacuum ADS.

3) From your post, it doesn\'t seem like you\'ve done the lig cut - is that an accurate assumption? To be honest, I\'m not sure I would have done it based on what I\'ve read on here - the only reason I did it is because I definitely needed pubic liposuction, and I figured \"might as well, I\'m already getting surgery in that area, and I already do PE\".
30 Mar 2019 06:09
Open Questions I still have:

Post-Op Questions
1) Why did LL\'s operation with Rosenthal have post-op instructions to not shower a month after surgery? Dr. Solomon\'s post-op had me shower on Day 4, after drain removal! I am now showering every day using Hibiclens. EDIT: Answered by LL in this thread.

2) Why did KFH\'s operation with Clinic Brazil in Russia have the doctor attach an extender 2 days post-op? That sounds dangerous...

Stretching/PE Questions
1) Dr. Solomon wants me to wear the 14 oz ADS from AutoExtender for 6 months to prevent scar tissue formation from the ligament cut. But what about after that? Can I start hanging? Can I start jelqing/clamping again? Can I pump?

2) Anyone have any recommendations for ADS besides AutoExtender? (Phallosan Forte, ESL40). Dr. Solomon specifically said to NOT use the extenders like SizeGenetics that press against the pubic bone - he had a medical reason for it that I don\'t remember off the top of my head. Then again, I don\'t see a reason to use one of those vs other ADS systems anyways.

3) Anyone have recommendations for a non ADS hanger? Bib Hanger vs LG Hanger? Anyone heard of the tools that MoS pushes? (SizeDoctor, SiliStretcher, LengthMaster)?
28 Mar 2019 20:10

i would say ads so you don't tear something more and so there's no retraction.

How is the scar? I want a lig cut, trying to find doctor with smallest scar.

I agree with your ADS assessment. Dr. Solomon says 6 months minimum with the Autoxsleeve. But its definitely not the same type of ADS as a Phallosan Forte or ESL40, is it? I wonder. With the Autoxsleeve at least you know objectively how much pressure you\'re exerting, unlike most other ADS.

He also doesn\'t talk about post 6 months regimen, didn\'t seem interested in discussing manual PE techniques (odd, for someone who does length and girth surgery for a living - they go hand and hand and aren\'t competitors for growing your member...)

Regarding the scarring:
Can\'t tell yet since I\'m still swollen AF and there\'s dark pubic hair covering it. But max_91 had the op with Dr. Solomon done, and in his patient log his scarring looks very minimal. phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/lig...cut+solomon&trail=30
26 Mar 2019 01:42

Elist and PE In general:

I have Juvederm Voluma and prior to non-surgical length procedures and multiple girth enhancements used a Phallosan and others for 5000 hours to get my flaccid where I wanted it to be

I Married and hang around with females \"due to the fact I work in blue collar field can\'t stand one more dude around me during my off time, only so much BO and poor manners I can handle\" all of my lady friends have had plastic surgery some many many major procedures and let me tell you nothing I have seen on this board even remotely compares to what women go through as minor complications for instance if you have ever had a women with breast enlargement or reductions done they have no I mean NO feeling in there nipples after NONE OF THEM WILL BE THE SAME EVER some of the girls have some sensations again after a few years but NONE Will feel the tingle again
Further my girls who have had tummy tucks and butt lifts \"surgical\" go through over a year of complications I have carried several to the toilet for a month as the pain is so severe the crying and Wound vac having to be worn for \"another week\" which turns into months etc... TOP DOCTORS and the best clinics by far have all these issues and they are a daily occurrence.. I have close relationships with 2 surgeons who are on the top of the food chain in there field after a little Colorado salad and a few beers \" simple truth serum\" I have herd all the horror stories they know and the margin of error when you hack someone\'s body no matter if its there genitals or muscle is 25% that\'s a low standard think about the 100,000\'s of women who have had silicone implants leak??? or rupture that little whoops was 100% failure personally I think MEN ARE PUSSYS women endure 10x the complications to keep from aging and staying pretty if you are having plastic surgery buck up! accept its not a exact science and quit trashing people who are trying to better men and this procedure you need to accept the fact if you put things in your penis its not going to be the same you have altered your body and the trade off will be something no matter the procedure there are risks even root canals kill over 1000 people a year from infection in the states and Canada alone... if you cannot accept the fact things will change some good \" bigger\" and yes if you change your girth from 4\" to 6.5\" your length will be less after this is pretty elementary physics go and try it with a water balloon this is not a bad doctor and if you want to regain length you will need to hang DUH bottom line if your too much of a pussy to handle the dentist I would leave your dick alone it really doesn\'t matter that much anyways but if you are like me and like the idea no matter the procedure there will be complications and trade offs in my case swinging a big D and strong mental and body image are important everyone is different not everyone cares JUST SAYING BUCK IT UP yet to see more than one or 2 major complications causing loss of penis totally this is WORLD WIDE yet there is 10s of 1000\'s of images and women who lost complete breasts or have asses that don\'t resemble humans Doctors will improve but if every dude bashes every procedure there is no incentive to try even my best friend who is a very skilled surgeon said he would rather work fast food than attempt PE surgery because \" DUDES CRY AND WHINE\" and any thing even a blister sized nodule will be a bad google review and lawsuit that is what is holding this all back from mainstream

Have you even read the stories in here? You're going to attack the patients and say they whine? I think anyone losing function of their penis would cause them to do more than whine, you included. I got the implant and was lucky compared to everyone else, but it still messed me up. To say that to people who completely lost sensation and function shows that you're a complete idiot. The good doctor made a lot of false promises which I've docemented. 3 surgeries later I would be 13k richer and a lot happier with what I have down there. I really don't think his success rate is even close to real with all the people that have stepped forward and the numerous problems I've had. But, yeah okay, explain it away with dudes are pussies. Also, the thing you didn't factor in your 'elementary physics' is that the doctor claims you'll gain length. You don't know what many of these people have been through, so please, shut the fuck up.
22 Feb 2019 22:02
Hello guys Rob here,

I was hanging for over 3,5 years consistantly and before that I tried many things like Penis extender, Penis Pumps, Phallosan and many others the main problem is the dont have the capacity to stretch the ligamentum or the penis seriously we need time and force over time.
What you got here is:
P-Hanger with manual and ace wrap.

For more information or if you want to buy it (its cheaper in the shop than on Amazon)
www.penis-hanger.de/english/

My Story:

Basically I was a fan of the old BIB Hardcore Hanger once I did my own hanger which was working better for me I figured out that you can also produce size related hanger.
Basically I have to hanger which I believe one is working better for girth up to 13cm and the other for girth above 13cm.

Well beside that like in every sport or extreme sport we need time under tension and also pressure in that way we need weights.

I managed to stretched my ligs over the years fully and also reached some tunica gains.
But the best is I reached also huge gains at my penis circumference.

Attached some pictures where I describe the side effects of hardcore hanging and my Penis right now.

I wont react to any bashings or anything else I just want to help.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
17 Feb 2019 19:09
Hey M8 read all through the thread. I wish you u all the best with your recovery.
I where seeing in the thread you where gaining length by tension, but I wonder how? Did you wear an all day stretcher like phallosan? Cause you gained a lot, maybe pmma increased the gains?
Can I ask you which kind of hormones or supplements you took? Cause you reported to have really high testolevels, low fat, lean muscles and rock-hard erections during night.
Br joytoy (old pe mate)

11 Sep 2018 00:32
I wanted to take a little more time and clarify my situation for everyone lots of people have messaged me about this and several have called my statement of facts into question I have no reason to even tell my story except to help others as a matter of fact more people following in my foot steps has just increased the cost and annoyance of getting on the schedule for top offs etc. but having lived this trial a tribulation in life the decision was made to let others know this is really not a big deal to have done and hopefully encourage other doctors near Minnesota to follow suit and open clinics and reduce my hassle with travel.
Started PE under 6.0
Started PE NEAR 300LBS

*Started PE manual stretching and doing exercises had a full routine \"minimum gains if any\" 6 months
* Bought a barrage of scam devices finally zeroed in on Phallosan Forte did 3000 hours gains were present but after discontinuing use most gain was lost still better hang and appearance
* 4 P-shots over 3 months gains lasted 2 weeks better errection and health but painful procedure and very expensive
* started consulting DR.s in USA spoke to G,M,L,I and Dr.houge finally found Morganstern
* All Dr.s were good during phone consults but the fact Dr. Morganstern was a Urologist and my wife being in health care it was our decision to use him for round 1
* Prior to travel I did all day stretcher ties off at the knee as recommended by morganstern and began to work out 1 hour weight training with heavy emphasis on a 300 set per day ab routine lost about 20 lbs pure fat prior to my procedure logging hundreds of hours with all day stretcher 15 hours a day
* ROUND 1 travel to Atlanta \"Dr M\" Had perm non surgical length procedure this is them pulling your penis forward with force and placing a l long term filler behind the penis \"deep\" to move you forward almost advancing the pelvis think of it as having a more pronounced pelvic appearance much like men with very lean body and ab profiles do just fast forwarding This round the girth was done with Juvederm lasted 4 months and had lost at least 75%
ROUND 2 Travel again to Atlanta \"Dr. Karney\" had phone consult and decided to do FFT did pre-op DR said if I wanted they are doing Voluma lasts longer and if I liked the Juvederm while it lasted to stick with fillers lower risk and less post op issues either procedure requires touch up and both Dr M/K\" stated FFT is best topped off with voluma to make smooth in rounds 2 or 3 took also noted that filler placed on filler base lasts longer wife and I decided to stick with Voluma and try for round 2 this felt even better and more natural than first round and lasted a year at 50% or more
ROUND 3 basic voluma touch up and had a Vasectomy done at the same time added 10 ml wish I would have done 20 ML but still looks good

now 200lbs, 7x7

I can simplify this entire page for everyone

if you want length from 5-7\" you need a xy done by a urologist.... and plan on hanging and using a stretcher for at least a year and then once per week for life

if you want a inch loose 50-100lbs and work on every bit of your abs lots of leg lifts etc add some filler id say a 5\" penis girth will require 75 ml filler every 3 years to stay over 6\" further that extra inch doesn\'t do much for you other than the look the 1\" girth does but you will need to either go to mexico or get a higher income if you want to invest 10k year in your penis

I am very happy with my choice and on round 2 and 3 we didn\'t smooth out the bumps \'personal choice due to partners preference\" you cannot see bumps flaccid either both these Dr.s are world class people who truly care about and excel in there work both Dr. s asked over and over are you happy! I highly recommend this clinic and hope other Clinics will open in the USA feel free to PM me if you need more information

21 Aug 2018 18:57
I had my first round 24 hours ago. From what I read the after care involves a lot of massage-massage and wearing an extender is advisable. But my dick is really swollen and I hardly can pull the skin back to reveal my glans. I\'m not in pain or anything, but wearing the Phallosan extender I own is out of the question unless swelling goes down.

Advice?
29 Jun 2018 15:29
Elist and PE In general:

I have Juvederm Voluma and prior to non-surgical length procedures and multiple girth enhancements used a Phallosan and others for 5000 hours to get my flaccid where I wanted it to be

I Married and hang around with females \"due to the fact I work in blue collar field can\'t stand one more dude around me during my off time, only so much BO and poor manners I can handle\" all of my lady friends have had plastic surgery some many many major procedures and let me tell you nothing I have seen on this board even remotely compares to what women go through as minor complications for instance if you have ever had a women with breast enlargement or reductions done they have no I mean NO feeling in there nipples after NONE OF THEM WILL BE THE SAME EVER some of the girls have some sensations again after a few years but NONE Will feel the tingle again
Further my girls who have had tummy tucks and butt lifts \"surgical\" go through over a year of complications I have carried several to the toilet for a month as the pain is so severe the crying and Wound vac having to be worn for \"another week\" which turns into months etc... TOP DOCTORS and the best clinics by far have all these issues and they are a daily occurrence.. I have close relationships with 2 surgeons who are on the top of the food chain in there field after a little Colorado salad and a few beers \" simple truth serum\" I have herd all the horror stories they know and the margin of error when you hack someone\'s body no matter if its there genitals or muscle is 25% that\'s a low standard think about the 100,000\'s of women who have had silicone implants leak??? or rupture that little whoops was 100% failure personally I think MEN ARE PUSSYS women endure 10x the complications to keep from aging and staying pretty if you are having plastic surgery buck up! accept its not a exact science and quit trashing people who are trying to better men and this procedure you need to accept the fact if you put things in your penis its not going to be the same you have altered your body and the trade off will be something no matter the procedure there are risks even root canals kill over 1000 people a year from infection in the states and Canada alone... if you cannot accept the fact things will change some good \" bigger\" and yes if you change your girth from 4\" to 6.5\" your length will be less after this is pretty elementary physics go and try it with a water balloon this is not a bad doctor and if you want to regain length you will need to hang DUH bottom line if your too much of a pussy to handle the dentist I would leave your dick alone it really doesn\'t matter that much anyways but if you are like me and like the idea no matter the procedure there will be complications and trade offs in my case swinging a big D and strong mental and body image are important everyone is different not everyone cares JUST SAYING BUCK IT UP yet to see more than one or 2 major complications causing loss of penis totally this is WORLD WIDE yet there is 10s of 1000\'s of images and women who lost complete breasts or have asses that don\'t resemble humans Doctors will improve but if every dude bashes every procedure there is no incentive to try even my best friend who is a very skilled surgeon said he would rather work fast food than attempt PE surgery because \" DUDES CRY AND WHINE\" and any thing even a blister sized nodule will be a bad google review and lawsuit that is what is holding this all back from mainstream
29 May 2018 16:35

dinogoesrawr wrote: I messaged this Doctor and he writes this:

The lengthening success depends on the excess of the penis inside your body,which is placed outside by us.The results obtained here are on average between approximately2 cm ( 0,8 inch ) and 5 cm. ( 1,9inch ) and are permanent.

The result is visible in both, erected and unerected stadium.
Hence I am confused.

By device, you mean Phallosan or something?

I was watching the videos and if more of the penis is pushed out, surely the erect length must increase too? (not literally increase but because more is pushed out, more erect length is available for her to sit on lol). No?

It\'s clearly BS. There\'s no procedures in 2018 that can give you erect length gain. There\'s one surgical procedure, but it\'s very invasive and with implantation of IPP: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/pen...06394?pid=1304282772
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 218 results.