PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
30 Aug 2015 16:43

Horsey wrote: I agree with the others that think Macrolane Bioplasty is the way forward. It is FDA approved and that\'s all I need to know. I\'d rather take the word of the experts at the FDA, than listen to biased people of the internet. I want to make sure I still have a penis that works in 10 years time. Are there any West Coast Dr.s who offer this procedure?

We aren\'t biased, we are trying to help people like you make sensible choices. Don\'t you think if a good, safe, but temporary option was available we\'d all be doing it, especially those of us who live in Europe, where Macrolane has been available for a long time.

But, as I pointed out above, Q-Med specifically state it shouldn\'t be used in the penis. So it isn\'t FDA approved for that application.

Of the Dr\'s who wrote the study, mentioned above, it turns out 2 of them no longer offer Macrolane. What does that tell you?

The biggest Penis Enlargement clinic in Italy explains why they stopped using Macrolane:

\"Among resorbable materials, hyaluronic acid (macrolane) is used, which however being unable to engraft, tends to form unavoidable and unaesthetic accumulations and for this reason was quickly abandoned by us\".
www.laserpenoplasty.com/surgery/?title=enlargement

Also Macrolane isn\'t Bioplasty, so I don\'t know why you\'ve described it like that. Biolasty refers to Dr Naculs PMMA technique.

09 Aug 2015 04:25
Sorry I forgot to mention the costs.

Ligamentolysis & alloderm graft + hyaluronic acid into glans to make it bigger (although glans became bigger, there was a bubbly look on glans and is temporary gain so I wouldn\'t recommend it), total damage for all = US$12,640.

2nd alloderm graft = US$6,240.
22 Jun 2015 00:15
More information on glanular enhancement using hyaluronic acid is available through the link below, there is also a link on post #3 of that thread that provides photos and additional information.

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/has...59407#post1287359407

21 Jun 2015 21:32

ArcticSky wrote: Hi New1inch,

I was careful not to get the penoscrotal web surgery incision wet for about a week after the surgery. One month after the surgery there was no sign of any incision, no scar.

You had asked about the glans enhancement using hyaluronic acid (HA): after a year expect about a 10% increase in circumference above the preoperative circumference. I have opted to have the HA treatment every 12 months since 2013, my glans is noticeably larger as a result.

So it goes down dramatically after the 1st month? I thought it was something that dissolved slowly over time.
20 Jun 2015 13:16
Hi New1inch,

I was careful not to get the penoscrotal web surgery incision wet for about a week after the surgery. One month after the surgery there was no sign of any incision, no scar.

You had asked about the glans enhancement using hyaluronic acid (HA): after a year expect about a 10% increase in circumference above the preoperative circumference. I have opted to have the HA treatment every 12 months since 2013, my glans is noticeably larger as a result.

12 Jun 2015 14:47
Hi Baseballkang, regarding your concern for aesthetics at least in my case my scrotum hangs in full volume as I did before the procedure. You will still see the normal contraction of the scrotum with colder conditions and expansion with warmer conditions. The excess skin at the junction of the penis and scrotum is removed. There are two more penoscrotal, post-operative photos at this link, see post number 7:

Dr. Rosenthal performed the surgery, he is located in Huntington Beach, California. Because I had glanular enhancement in the same session the overall price was reduced compared to the fees for the individual procedures. I can\'t recall the price he quoted for just the penoscrotal web removal alone so best to contact his office for an estimate.
10 Jun 2015 06:39
Hey Smalljay and Kittenpaste, sorry to hear about the rough time you\'re both having but remember it\'s still early in the healing process. Try to eat well, exercise, sleep, lots of fluids and keep the wounds clean. Good move, Smalljay that you found the support of a good dermatologist. It\'s my understanding that hyaluronic acid is safe, I posted a link to a published article on the other HA thread, see post #15 for the article:

20 May 2015 16:09
Correct me if I\'m wrong but isn\'t Lipen a mixture of different fillers? Also isn\'t hyaluronic acid found in every living being?
I have some research to do then i probably would give this a try maybe within the next month. I\'ve read also that shipment is very fast. I will also be looking into injecting the glands with hyaluronic acid as well
acquafiller.com/acquafiller-xha-permanen...0-4ml-permanent.html

Has anyone ever heard of this website? It seems they are selling HA mixed with pmma, It\'s actually cheap.
10 May 2015 20:48
You need lots of filler to make the glands any bigger.
8ml + and the filler used is Ultra not Voluma.

The glands are bigger when erect and when flaccid but it is a small difference for a lot of cost.
Does the glans still get bigger going from flaccid to erect?
Hi Guys - been off the board for a while,

I have always used a needle here - although I only use a micro-cannula in the shaft. The skin/dermis is too tight, and we are injecting into the deep dermis. Maybe some of the thinner new cannula would work - I will try that next time.

We use Voluma for the glans as well as the shaft but was considering just using Juvederm Ultra (same company, same range of fillers). Usually you would use Juve Ultra in a more superficial inject (like a lip border). It is just that we are getting good longevity with Voluma (although have not had to top up for a glans yet) so dont want to lose any longevity.
did the DR. use a blunt tip cannula or a regular needle? and if so what gauge? thanks...
Displaying 631 - 645 out of 757 results.