PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
09 Mar 2023 15:37

Skeptical_One wrote: As a matter of fact, if it's collagen and fibrosis you're looking for, why not just fillers done?

I already tried hyaluronic acid. It's extremely expensive, it has to be applied more than once per year, and it does not change the length of your penis in the erect state.
I am considering using PMMA.

Skeptical_One wrote:
On a side note, we may have a Sponsor coming on who would like to promote penis enlargement that is neither surgical or non-surgical (not even injections) - but is rather what I'd call an organic protocol combining a number of (legal) supplements mixed with traction. He claims to have some strong scientific review on it and I'm excited to see if it really has any merit, especially when compared to current options.

I would love to see this. Do you know when this will happen?
09 Mar 2023 11:06

uncuthero wrote: I had 15cc of bellafill last friday so im a week in you can say when erect i get this big lump my girth went from 4.6 to almost 6.1 dont know exactly why such a big increase but its made a bump where i circled in the picture.When i touch my penis it feels rubbery anyone has had this before?

You appear uncircumcised and so if I were to guess, this could be a minor case of the accordion effect.

I really would like to spend this Spring addressing this aesthetic anomaly. It poses no risk to the form or function of your penis, just purely a cosmetic side-effect. The reason I'd like this to be discussed at large is because the vast majority of American men (I've seen stats ranging from 70-80%) are circumcised so they hardly ever have to deal with the accordion effect. This may also explain why many American physicians don't see this problem and therefore have no issue taking men of all types. I believe this is a conversation I'd like to have with them as well. If you go to South America or Europe with a higher population of uncut men, the Doctors practically make you sign a waiver.

Remember gentlemen, this is a field that still lacks standardization, there are no textbooks on how to properly inject uncut men successfully 100% of the time. The hope here is that through networking, Sponsors & non-Sponsors alike can continue finding ways to solve the uncut problem. This reminds me of glans enhancement and lengthening... somethings remain experimental. Only girth has really gotten it down pat in my opinion.

Uncircumcised men have a higher frequency of experiencing this issue. That isn't to say uncut men can't have successful results, but the fact remains that this aesthetic irregularity comes with the territory of injectable fillers.
If a man chooses to remain uncut but wants to eliminate this altogether I'd recommend
  • Surgimend (or some kind of dermal graft) - Dr. Victor Liu and Dr. Mark Solomon perform this. It is surgical and more invasive then getting injections, but can provide very aesthetic results without the "accordion effect."
  • Go low volume Hyaluronic Acid (HA). This way, if you end up getting the "accordion effect", at least at low volumes HA is both temporary and reversible, so you aren't necessarily going to have to keep it that way forever.

Or you can get cut/circumcised, but I know that can be a touchy subject for some guys. It's a trade-off if you really want the most aesthetic natural look. I'm actually in talks with a Clinic in Canada that does thousands of adult circumcisions and vasectomies, something to consider if you are uncut and wish to get dermal filler injection enhancement.

@uncuthero I wouldn't say it looks bad and ended up being quite a think unit in the end. Oh and if you have that much change in girth, it'll be palpable. Many describe the feeling of very thick PMMA as "rubbery" although trust me, your partner(s) won't notice or care. Just feels like thicker skin.
09 Mar 2023 04:02

EricPig wrote: I’m a Loria Medical patient and I know they have an office in NY.
Here’s the link. manhattanpenisenlargement.com/

Phallofill I think also has an office up there.

I recommend getting permanent filler. I hate the idea of getting results and having it lessen over the years. So I recommend going with a company who does permanent.

I’ll turn it over to the forum for other ny recommendations though.

I would avoid Loria Medical, they use silicone oil in high volume - unsafe.

There are some other Clinics out and about but someone alluded to Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who operates out of Manhattan and does Hyaluronic Acid (HA) injections, arguably the safest filler on the market.

PhalloFILL's office is in Dallas, however their other locations are essentially Clinics that have undergone PhalloFILL's Technique & Training (so more like affiliates than the same Clinic/Company).
09 Mar 2023 03:08

EricPig wrote: @Rybrad
So I started around 6x4.5 and had one procedure and now I’m 6x5.75 and scheduled for my second.
I’m a Loria medical patient which I’m seeing isn’t a popular thing on this site. I personally haven’t had any negatives with working with them and I loved my first procedure. Honestly I don’t see other companies who offer permanent filler to have any less issues. For example - I know a few guys who’ve gone to Tijuana and come back with infections and imperfections just like the ones being roasted on here for so … maybe I don’t know enough. I’m down to learn. I’m not advocating for them. It’s just my experience.
My third procedure I am looking for another company closer to me, but not because I’ve had a bad experience with Loria.

There is a saying, you can't make everyone happy.

I could take a buddy visiting from out of town to my favorite restaurant, and insist he gets the ribeye steak. Upon arrival, the steak is overdone and clearly we're both disappointed. Of course they apologize and bring us out a new steak and free desert on the house. So even the finest restaurants occasionally butcher a steak. That's my analogy for the vast majority of quality physicians performing penis enlargement. The true can be said for a reputable barber or tattoo artist.

Dr. Loria on the other hand is the kind of establishment you go to crossing your fingers the chicken isn't days old and or whether or not the cooks actually earned the (fake) culinary degrees on the wall. Yea that's right, the guy said he was a Cosmetic Surgeon and frankly, he's not. However, his real expertise was Nutrition and Hair Restoration for some time.

Silicone-enhanced penises are what I consider the great deception in male phalloplasty. Results are instant, permanent, and often-times quite aesthetic. However, large volumes of silicone oil are not one of the safer alternatives in penis enlargement. Firstly, you're required to wear a tight band at the base of your penis just to prevent migration. That alone is a scary prospect. Then, if you happen to be one of the unlucky few who end up dealing with an unusually fierce reaction to the the oil, it becomes very difficult to remove, and can even require skin grafting. I know someone personally who is undergoing illness and it may be attributed to his obsession with silicone oil.

But more importantly, and I've read and seen this around a few times and it's such a valid consideration: if silicone oil is available off-label by the use of any of these phalloplasty doctors, why do the vast majority of them refuse to use it in the penis? Urologists, Plastic Surgeons, Dermatologists, all of them can use it, but instead they opt for Hyaluronic Acid (HA), PMMA, Ellanse, Renuva, Radiesse, and Fat. Why is that? It's because they don't want to deal with the mess that is silicone-enhanced penises.

And what about the PhalloBoards? You don't think I couldn't delete the negative comments and newcomers wouldn't be the wiser? I'm sure the likes of Loria would pay me handsomely considering how much he spends marketing a month. I genuinely care that my readership has access to pool of physicians that perform ethical medicine, it's how I built this site over a decade. I've turned down a number of Clinics I found to be shoddy or unscrupulous.

Also, when speaking to Doctors (both Sponsors and non-Sponsors alike), I'm told this silicone stuff rivals the Penuma in "repair" jobs on these poor men. If you really wish to enhance your size, seek out a vetted, experienced doctor who practices ethical medicine.

Oh and @EricPig , sent you a PM pretty much saying what I said here. I don't mean to alarm you as you may be just fine (not all silicone patients face complication), but there are many Clinics that will turn you away if you've had work done with Loria. Just an FYI, and be honest with them, last thing you want to do is encourage a complication by withholding necessary medical info. Good luck either way!
05 Mar 2023 02:51
24 Feb 2023 01:11

big_dick_energy wrote: Can I ask what made you comfortable allowing them as a sponsor, @Skeptical_One ?

Sure I don't mind answering that: firstly, in order to perform these procedures in the State of Texas, the practitioner not only needs the prerequisite training in injection technique, but needs to be supervised and/or cleared to perform the procedure, akin to how a Dentist might have their assistants perform your routine teeth cleaning and not the Dentist him or herself. The PhalloFILL oversight is quite robust, with their Medical Advisory Board full of Board Certified Urologists and Surgeons.
Here are some thoughts from a Urologist Dr. Alex Tatem regarding his opinion on PhalloFILL --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9LInDI1cyM

The other main reason I really liked the fellas from PhalloFILL was based on their philosophy of pushing safety first. They stick to Hyaluronic Acid (HA) as it remains arguably the safest filler, reversible (to some extent), and bio-compatible (occurs naturally in the body). In my discussion with them (as well as in their YouTube videos), it always seems to be something they continue to emphasize, and that's the direction I want to see phalloplasty go in. In a world of guys using rigid silicone implants or others pumping high volumes of silicone oil, the industry needs a facelift and the guys at PhalloFILL have the right attitude.

And don't get me wrong, I believe all the Sponsors here have the right attitude, just different approaches. I've turned down Clinics (and by extension, revenue) because I believe in ethical medicine, even if it is elective/cosmetic in nature.
14 Feb 2023 19:52
08 Feb 2023 19:55

felipebr wrote: I am have pain and redness. The doctor said it should be because the ellanse generates a fibrosis that had to be perforated during the injection of hyaluronic acid. I'm a little worried, because the firat time it didn’t get too swollen.

While penile bioplasty (a.k.a. injectables in the penis) originated in Brazil, I can't speak to the quality of efficacy of their cosmetic doctors today. I do know Brazil can be a place for medical tourism, so I suspect your Doctor(s) have experience in this regard.

It sounds like seroma to me, but the redness and pain is concerning. If you have Before & After photos, that would very much help. I can maybe get a Sponsor to chime in with advice if I have sufficient information before me.
08 Feb 2023 18:12
I am have pain and redness. The doctor said it should be because the ellanse generates a fibrosis that had to be perforated during the injection of hyaluronic acid. I'm a little worried, because the firat time it didn’t get too swollen.
08 Feb 2023 17:19

felipebr wrote: hello everybody. last year I filled it with 20 ml of ellanse, the result was ok, with some irregularities. this year i went for a second round only with another doctor, he filled it with 20ml of hyaluronic acid. I'm on day 6 of filling. My penis is very swollen, like a balloon. How long does it take on average for this swelling to go away?

Well it varies person-to-person, but you should have seen some dissipation in the swelling by week's end. Are you having any other reactions like pain, numbness, redness, soreness, etc?
08 Feb 2023 13:52
hello everybody. last year I filled it with 20 ml of ellanse, the result was ok, with some irregularities. this year i went for a second round only with another doctor, he filled it with 20ml of hyaluronic acid. I'm on day 6 of filling. My penis is very swollen, like a balloon. How long does it take on average for this swelling to go away?
28 Jan 2023 21:27

big_dick_energy wrote: Hi everyone, I'm new to these boards and a little overwhelmed with all of the options and different types of fillers out there. Personally, I'd be fine with just adding 0.5-1 inch in girth (currently at 4.5 inches EG). I'm leaning towards HA at the moment since I want to test it out before doing anything permanent, but I'd like to hear any and all recommendations!

Hypothetically, if you had $5k to spend every 2 years, what procedure/filler are you choosing? If you had $10k instead? $15k? And If money was no concern?

-In my opinion, if you had $5k to spend every 2 years, I feel like it's a toss up with fillers, which include Hyaluronic Acid (HA), PMMA, Ellanse, Radiesse, and Fat. There is also Renuva which is a fat injection that doesn't require harvesting fat from your body, making it non-surgical ( Dr. Tsay of Orange County offers this new filler). In this budget range, you'll likely find a tiebreaker by reaching out to vetted Clinics and obtain consultations, see which practice is the best fit for your goals, budget, etc.

-If you were dealing with the $10k-$15k range, surgical options open up, including the use of a dermal graft matrix like Surgimend. These are used by the likes of Dr. Victor Liu and Dr. Mark Solomon . These are typically one-time procedures and permanent.

-If money was of no concern, I'd lean toward HA or Fat Transfer. You'll likely have to top-off these fillers over time but if finances weren't an issue, these represent arguably the safest fillers/methods available today. Note*- I'm not suggesting more long-term or permanent fillers like Ellanse or PMMA are unsafe, but relatively speaking, HA and Fat are derived from natural sources and going to be the most bio-compatible.

What you will want to avoid are any silicone-derivative enhancements, including silicone oil, rigid silicone implants, etc. Everything else mentioned in this post has shown a solid, efficacious track record.

I hope that helps.
25 Jan 2023 23:45

Frankie4toes wrote: I was thinking of getting the penile lengthening from Rejuvall and was considering the fat transfer at the same time. It seems like very few people are going with the fat transfer over other methods for girth increase. I’m new to all this and am wondering why that is? I like the idea of doing both length and girth at the same time and like that the fat transfer is permanent but I feel like I’m missing something. Any advise is appreciated, thanks.

The issue with fat-transfer are two factors:

(1.) Its history.
During the 2000s, fat-transfer was really the only filler option marketed since dermal fillers hadn't picked up in popularity for its use in the penis. During this time, many doctors would give the patient what they wanted, which often meant overfilling the shaft with high volumes of fat. Not surprisingly, this fat needs a blood supply to survive, and your body can vascularize the new tissue only so quickly, meaning excessive fat may and likely will die off. This explains why modern approaches to fat include layering it incrementally (like brick-laying) over multiple appointments to ensure sufficient blood supply, combining fat with other fillers, and/or the use of platelet rich plasma (PRP) to expedite the healing & vascularization process.

(2.) The advent of filler alternatives.
In the 2010s, new filler options were popping up, and much of their allure was that you wouldn't have harvest fat; this was especially noteworthy because you had to have sufficient amount of the right kind of fat the doctor would need for a successful result. You had the boom of PMMA in 2011, and the subsequent popularity of Ellanse and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in the years that followed. Now that there are multiple options, fat-transfer ended up losing some of the phalloplasty market share.

This is the answer to your why question. In my opinion, when performed by an experienced and qualified practitioner (which Rejuvall certainly are), fat-transfer is very much a viable option and its best attribute is that is your own tissue, likely making it the least prone to an adverse foreign body reaction (if at all). I hope that helps.
25 Jan 2023 22:12

thelenght78 wrote: Hi Taylor just wondering how your getting on after your procedure, I’m looking to get 15ml of volux in the next couple of weeks but I’m quite nervous to be honest.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Non-surgical injectable phalloplasty is a relatively painless outpatient procedure that usually doesn't take more than an hour. Recovery usually doesn't take more than 3-to-7 days, and most of it is bruising/swelling. Once you get the local anesthetic, you really can't feel much of anything down there. Before you know it, you're being wrapped up, given further instructions, and sent on your way.

Even better that you are getting Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - being arguably the safest dermal filler type available for girth enhancement (not that others aren't, but this is relatively speaking).

Lastly, if you are seeing Androfill, just know they have performed many of these procedures and specialize in this field, which is reassuring because you aren't just dealing with any injector, but a medical practice that is well acquainted with male phalloplasty.

Didn't mean to hijack this thread, just wanted to chime in to put your nerves at ease. I was terrified of needles, so the prospect of having it anywhere near my manhood was intimidating, and only my desire to be bigger was sufficient enough to overcome the phobia. Looking back on it, I still chuckle at how it's on par with dental teeth cleaning: at worst uncomfortable, at best a breeze. You'll be fine :)
24 Jan 2023 07:02

thelenght78 wrote: Hi gents, I’ve been lurking on here now for some time and I think it’s time for to take the plunge but I’m quite nervous about the whole filler procedure.
After reading different reviews most of them good and some bad ones too, so basically I’m just looking some reassurance.
I’ve been doing PE for quite a while now and I’m just fed up with all the time it’s taking up and getting no where. I’m roughly average in measurements but my wife basically gets of when I have pumped and use a cockring you can see the excitement in her face , the problem is she’s doesn’t know I pump and it’s hard for me to find the time with 2 small kids.
I’m looking to get 15ml of Volux and was wondering if anybody on here had this procedure and could make me feel at ease with the whole thing.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Injectable phalloplasty, or basically the "filler procedure" as you said, is remarkably effective in producing results - but the extent of gains, longevity, and costs are all variables that you'll also have to accept as a part of the process. By comparison, PE can take months, if not years to see even a 0.25" (0.6cm) in circumference, where you can double that in under an hour.

I'd even go as far as to argue that injectable phalloplasty is as safe, or safer than manual PE, especially if Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is involved, like Volux. The types of exercise involved in honing girth include (but are not limited to) pumping, jelqing, and clamping. These not only have potential to cause injury if performed improperly and/or excessively, but can also cause unseen damage which may later manifest into the Peyronie's Condition (I've been told this by a Reconstructive Urologist who sees this kind of stuff everyday). I'm not trying to scare anyone by the way, there are a lot of practical applications for these exercises, some of which are coupled with these procedures. I'm just pointing out that the girth-based exercises aren't without risk.

Honestly, the use of HA by an experienced & skilled practitioner is the best way to reduce whatever nervousness you may be experiencing. You'll absolutely see gains, although to which extent will depend on a case-by-case basis. You'll be surprised how smooth these procedures really end up going. It's non-surgical & outpatient, meaning you can resume activities relatively quickly.

Reach out to Francis of Androfill, he's a wealth of knowledge.
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 757 results.