PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: ellanse
30 Jan 2024 22:40
Be aware that Bellafill is an exception to the rule.
Bellafill comes in syringes with 0.8 cc, contrary to all the others (Linnea, Ellanse, Voluma), which are one cc per syringe.
So, if you are counting syringes, Bellafill delivers 80% of the volume.
Also, the concentration of PMMA microspheres in Bellafill is 20%, compared to Ellanse (30% and Linnea (10 & 30%).
Regards.
30 Jan 2024 19:25

Avanti_Derma wrote: Dr. C on action!! Last Friday he gave a conference for cosmetic graduation. He gave powerful insights for example, how aesthetic medicine uplifts the soul and mental health of a patient, many times even more powerful than other medical supplements and medicines. He told the story of a former patient who came with a problem with his wife and his sexual experiences. After improving his measurements with pmma and Ellanse micro dosis each year they have never needed couple therapy anymore. "It's like growing 10 inches taller". Happiness and Medicine are spiritually correlated.

Excellent contributions to the field, were there any videos of his speech/messages? Or is it entirely in Spanish? Thanks for sharing.
30 Jan 2024 00:14
Dr. C on action!! Last Friday he gave a conference for cosmetic graduation. He gave powerful insights for example, how aesthetic medicine uplifts the soul and mental health of a patient, many times even more powerful than other medical supplements and medicines. He told the story of a former patient who came with a problem with his wife and his sexual experiences. After improving his measurements with pmma and Ellanse micro dosis each year they have never needed couple therapy anymore. "It's like growing 10 inches taller". Happiness and Medicine are spiritually correlated.
28 Jan 2024 18:08
Hello all,
I‘m getting Ellanse,I don‘t really know how much it differs to pmma or ha. I read it sets quicker,pretty much the same night even.I don‘t know how accurate that is though.
I got a 6 hour drive that I need to do on day 1,2 or 3, I‘m leaning towards directly after the procedure. I‘d leave the bandage on until I get home and then start massaging. You should wait a certain amount of time before you start moulding anyways if I understand that correctly?
27 Jan 2024 15:25

Abc123. wrote: @Skeptical_One
Thank you very much for answering, I meant to say dr horn I don‘t know how I got to dr berg. I‘m hesitant about getting ha first, it‘s quite expensive just to dissolve it( which isn’t free either)after a short period of time.

Ah, well being familiar with his methodologies, I'm presuming he might be okay 2-weeks post with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) since his initial round is very low volume; the idea is to induce a mild inflammatory response to acclimate/prepare your penis for a filler that generates more physiological processes (e.g. neocollagenesis/collagen synthesis, angiogenesis), while also identifying potential problem areas (aesthetically) in anticipation of your subsequent round (which would presumably be higher volumes of Ellanse).

Dr. Horn has been doing these for quite some time and the approach has been endorsed by Rejuvall in the States as well (not sure if they got the idea from Androfill or if they too realized the benefits of an initial introduction of HA to your penis in low volumes before subsequent PMMA fillers).

I'm not sure this newer methodology is necessary per-se, but I can see its benefits, especially from the practitioner's point-of-view (i.e. maximizing the chances of a smooth result).
26 Jan 2024 22:57
Although uncommon, there is risk of the doctor making it too tight. A lot are apprehensive to cut it perfectly tight. I wouldn't ask for "loose" though. Maybe just tell them you don't want it too loose or too tight. The thing is, a good majority of doctors aren't practicing cosmetic circumcisions and won't really listen to your request on where to put the scar line. They do it for a medical purpose. You can find some that will customize it more towards your wants though.
26 Jan 2024 07:44
@Hyperbol
@Avanti_Derma

I asked in another thread about length loss with circumcision and the only real medical opinion on this I could find is that with a tight circumcision there is the risk of there not being enough skin left to support your full length erection. That’s why wanted to go for the loose variation
26 Jan 2024 06:46
Hello @Abc123
Low and tight is the ideal circumcision in preparation for a nonsurgical phalloplasty. All of the others are secondary but better than no circumcision at all.
The difference between loose and tight is the amount of penile body's skin left and how relaxed it is.
Tight skin helps keep the filler in place; low scar allows the injector to place the filler as close as possible to the corona of the glans.
As mentioned by @hyperbol , it is a good idea (for cosmetic reasons) to leave a small area of the tight mucous membrane (where the cannula cannot go under) to maintain a neck.
If your surgeon is open to suggestions, you should go for low and tight.
DrC Avanti Derma
25 Jan 2024 23:35
I wouldn't ask for a loose circumcision. And I personally wouldn't go low all the way. I'd leave a little bit of your inner skin. So like 70-75% lower than a high cut. I did get circumcised before getting Ellanse. I wouldn't do it any other way.
25 Jan 2024 19:14
@Avanti_Derma
Thanks for the input, I understand that low & tight and low & loose circumcisions are the best regarding fillers. Is there a difference between the two? I‘m opting for a low&loose circumcision and am wondering if low & tight is better.
25 Jan 2024 17:24
@Skeptical_One
Thank you very much for answering, I meant to say dr horn I don‘t know how I got to dr berg. I‘m hesitant about getting ha first, it‘s quite expensive just to dissolve it( which isn’t free either)after a short period of time.
25 Jan 2024 11:44
I'll be doing a patient journey post after the procedure that will describe the whole thing, although the initial post will be delayed just so I have enough of a timeline in terms of daily photos and progress.
25 Jan 2024 11:38
That's probably why I reckon they're letting you do it. Well I hope all goes well for you.
25 Jan 2024 11:14
I have been circumcised since I was a infant. My consultation, despite already beginning my first payment via finance, will only be on the 26th February. So I am sure options and preferences will be discussed.
25 Jan 2024 11:10
I thought Androfil only offer Ellanse if you do Ha first? Are you cut or uncut?
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 4251 results.