Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715561

• Carter
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Same here. This is the end Girth that I am looking for and I am really wanting to see what 7+ inches looks Flaccid. I have been going back and forth with this because my Erect Girth is already in a good spot, but my Flaccid size is not the greatest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715562

Congrats on reaching your goals @6x5to6x7 ! Glad hear you're putting it to good use.

It's interesting to see Rupeka doing these much larger volumes than Avanti (gsock27 also had a round of 60 syringes and got a good result). Perhaps there is something about Bellafill that makes it more suitable for this than Linnea, perhaps Avanti has been erring on the conservative side, or perhaps with more experience Rupeka will come to the same conclusion as AD. Regardless, more innovation is hardly a bad thing and glad it's worked out for you!

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715563

I have also worked with Rupeka and avanti i really like the consistency of Bellafill might go that route again

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715564

I'm going to go ahead and kick off a new thread for everyone. It's only fair to share my experience at this point. I wanted to give it enough time to see lasting results.

I'll add photos in the next thread of course.

@otis Yea bro! Thanks. It's been quite the journey. I'm praying I'm almost done. I think one more visit soon is necessary for a "touch-up" at the base, but then I should be good.

DON'T COUNT SYRINGES... COUNT CCS. 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715594

Be aware that Bellafill is an exception to the rule.
Bellafill comes in syringes with 0.8 cc, contrary to all the others (Linnea, Ellanse, Voluma), which are one cc per syringe.
So, if you are counting syringes, Bellafill delivers 80% of the volume.
Also, the concentration of PMMA microspheres in Bellafill is 20%, compared to Ellanse (30% and Linnea (10 & 30%).
Regards.

Last edit: by Avanti_Derma.

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715595

Hello @Otis ,
We have enough experience with Bellafill (since it was called Artecoll, decades ago).
It is fair to clarify that every syringe of Bellafill contains 0.8 cc of the formula and 20% of PMMA.
Linnea offers 1.0 cc of the formula and 10 or 30% PMMA.
So, one syringe of Bellafill will provide 16 "units" of pure PMMA microspheres, whereas one syringe of Linnea 30 will provide 30 "units" of them.
Basically, patients will need almost double the amount of Bellafill to equal that of Linnea 30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream