PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 1 year 2 months ago #1308710989

runner.mark wrote: It looks great!!! Keep us updated how the wife likes it! Hope the bruising subsides quick for you!

Tonight’s the night. Assuming we don’t get into a stupid argument or something. HA!

She has been all over me but I told her we have to wait until today. I’ve woken up in the morning a few times to her stroking me. Whenever we are together, she will flirtatiously grab my package. She commented that I look very different than a few weeks ago. She uses the word “plump”, and noted my penis looks very plumb and noticeably “girthier”. She even asked the other day what it’s like to have all that “junk” in my pants, is it uncomfortable, am I more sensitive now, etc? She has tons of questions. Little does she know these observations and questions are music to my ears.

I hope to be able to provide a good report this evening. Wish me luck.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 1 year 1 week ago #1308711770

Figured I'd give some updated results today which is exactly day 60.

- Flaccid is 5.75" Girth mid-shaft
- BPEL is 6.25"-6.5" depending on angle. If I point my penis slightly down it's 6.5". So ya'll decided.
- Erect mid-shaft is right at 6.25" to just shy of 6.25" depending on if I'm max Erect or not. I can't seem to hold full Erection for pics like the picture attached. LOL. I don't know how ya'll take such good pics. I struggle.

Some comments. I have a narrower base than mid-shaft. I massage my ass off, but its just how it ended up. My two retraction rings are one at the base and one just behind my circ scar. AD noted this is very normal and some guys have 3 or more retractions rings. I am planning on round 3 because both my wife and I want more Girth (she loves it), and I want to work on a more cylindrical symmetric look if achievable. I didn't really have any issues. Some small nodules that I just continued to work on and eventually went away.

I can tell the collagen is building. Around day 15-30 I was getting sketched out because the PMMA felt like a separate sleeve or material in my Flaccid state. But now, it just feels like I have a natural plump penis. You really have to pinch a chunk of penis to feel the PMMA as a separate implant, and even then it feels pretty natural. The collagen build is going well. PMMA is a freaking bad ass material. I still can't figure out how it feels so natural when Flaccid and gets so hard during erections. My body really reacts well to PMMA in using it as scaffolding to grow the collagen.

The pics attached are different Flaccid states. One is out of the shower, the other just dropping my pants. It looks a little bunched up right out of the pants, but literally takes seconds to better on the hang. I think my underwear are just too tight now and bunch it all up.

The other pics are attempts at shooting some quick Erect pics. I'll get some better ones later if needed.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gokkunbazooka

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 1 year 1 week ago #1308711771

I also wanted to comment on pumping. I tried pumping at day 30. I pumped at 10 kPa for 5 minutes, saw no results and my Dick turned purple. Scared me a bit. Sooooo, I waited another month and tried again last night. That was a much better experience. I did a light test again at first, saw no results but also saw no color change or sensitivity. I decided to try my old regime which is dialed into my digital pump. It's 2 rounds of 20 minutes at 5 minute intervals of 20 kPa with 1 min breaks in between. It's quasi-aggressive, but the only way I actually move the needle on size for a night of fun with the wife.

I'm going to get back on a good pump regimen for the next 2 - 3 months at an easy 10 kPa for 10 minutes every other day. Goal is to just try to build some elasticity in my skin so I can max out again for round 3 in a few months. Haven't booked yet but will.

Back to last night. I pumped my aggressive regime for size so my wife and I can play. Picture attached. You'll see that I'm right out of the pump and just semi-Erect measuring almost 7". I got over 7" once fully Erect. I warmed my wife up with some oral, then slid inside her. Her eyes literally rolled in the back of her head, she moaned uncontrollably, started jerking her hips uncontrollably and came extremely hard in about 30 seconds. It was intense! I got in some good pumps for about a minute. She came hard again and I couldn't hold back and came hard myself. Mind you, we've been marred 20 years and have had sex together 10's of thousands of time, too many to count. And we both came extremely hard and fast. Something about pumping makes my Dick way more sensitive. As much as it makes her tighter, I am also more sensitive and she feels like she's 150 degrees Fahrenheit.

She said she couldn't believe she came so hard and so fast from just penetration. From that experience, I asked her if she would like me to continue to try to grow my Girth to that size, and she said "without a doubt". So, round 3 here I come!

Comments on the pic attached. Pumping helps to really see where the restriction rings are and where I need more PMMA. Note the ring at the base and just after the circ scar. Ideally, I can get those filled with another round as well as some added Girth.

My first round gain was the most at 0.75" Girth. Second round was 0.5" Girth. I'm praying third round will be another .75" so I can get to 7", but I'm thinking it will probably be .25" to 0.5" because I need so much filler in the restriction rings. If it takes 4 rounds, I'm good with that as well, but ideally a 3rd round would do it with maybe a touch up or two.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vinny81

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 1 year 1 week ago #1308711774

DUDE awesome results! So happy for you and thanks for sharing your experience!

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 1 year 1 week ago #1308711775

EricPig wrote: DUDE awesome results! So happy for you and thanks for sharing your experience!

Thanks bro. More work to do, but it’s coming along.

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 3 months 3 weeks ago #1308715281

Hey @6x5to6x7 ,

Did you end up using the Penimaster Pro during aftercare? I imagine the glans cap in ADS-mode and not the extender especially after round 2.

Also, did you feel that the scrotox and phallox made any difference in retraction?

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 3 months 5 days ago #1308715474

How's it going @richardgaines

I do not recommend using the Penimaster Pro during after care unless you use the leg strap. My penis is too thick anymore to use the mechanical extension devise, but the leg strap is helpful.

Yes, the scrotox and phallox are super helpful. Especially the phallox. I wish it lasted longer than it does, but its worth it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 3 months 5 days ago #1308715481

Appreciate the response and the thorough documentation. I have similar starting stats so reading through your journey makes me hopeful about mine starting tentatively around June, though I’m aware individual response will vary.

Forgive me if I missed it, did you go for rd 3?

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 3 months 2 hours ago #1308715545

I owe everyone a new thread. I went for round 3 and then round 4. But I did 60 syringes or 54cc’s with Dr Rupeka for round 4. Couldn’t be happier. Massive gains and uniformity and sitting at 7.25” Erect mid Girth now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715550

• Carter
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Hey man, any updated photos? I have been going back and forth with working with Dr. Rupeka and your results are what I am aiming for. I would love to see the finished product.

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715551

Yea, I’m gonna start a new thread. I one more visit this year for a touch up and I’m done. Frankly, 7.25” is enough I’m finding. I’m approaching imitations and inconveniences.

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715553

Def want to hear about your experience

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715555

• Carter
  • Thank you received: 2
Can you talk more about the limitations and inconveniences? I think that this is something that doesn't get discussed enough and they are things to take into consideration.

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715557

Sure. Depending on your sexual activity and status, the limitations or inconveniences will vary per person.

If you have a 7.25” thick erecting penis or thicker, forget about store bought condoms. Magnums won’t work. Can you eventually get it on? Maybe, if it doesn’t break, but then it will squeeze you at the base so horribly that your penis will turn purple. So, you will need to special order custom condoms from now on. I use MyOne custom condoms. I specifically use the 64G which is the biggest they make for Girth. Even it is a bit snug but works well.

I no longer wear underwear or shorts with liners in them. It’s a person preference but they are just way too restrictive and uncomfortable. I found the best option is the Tommy John boxer briefs, but even they are tight when you’re rocking a 7”+ thick penis.

Anal is out for me. My wife is a no-go on anal ever again. So that sucks. Your ladies may be cool with it, but it’s a consideration.

I can only wear 7” inseam or longer shorts. I workout 6 days a week. And because I don’t wear lined shorts or undies, I can no longer wear 5” inseam shirts or my Dick falls out. Mountain climbers, jumping jacks, burpees, etc, forget about. Of course, length also come into to play here, so I’m now about 5-6” Flaccid length depending. The added Flaccid length comes from the fatter penis and product significantly reducing retraction. If you’re shorter on length then this might not be an issue for you.

There is a high probability you may be turned down by some future partners. Some will be all about it and some will pass.

I can no longer just slip it in and go. Even if my wife is soaking wet, it takes a minute to stroke it in and out to open her up to receive me. If she’s not as wet as usual, then it ain’t ain’t happen without lube.

It can be uncomfortable at times when you’re snuggling the kiddos or they are sitting on your lap. It can get in the way and so you need to adjust.

Takes some figuring out at the urinal, but you’ll adjust. I used to just unzip, dig it out and go. Now, I have to unbuckle and unzip, because it’s tough to try to dig it out of the zipper hole. It’s just too big.

Anyway, these are all high class problems as far as I’m concerned. My wife and I are much much happier with it than before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans, headboy81

Avanti Derma PMMA Utmost Round 2 - 02.16.2023 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308715560

Thanks for the update. I’m also curious to see pictures when you upload them.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream