PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: bib hanger
23 Apr 2012 02:37
jimb,have you had PMMA yet? I built a homemade hanger using Tom Hubbards model and had good results with it but now it is too painful to clamp on post PMMA. I was thinking the vac sleeves were my only option at this point. If the Bib will work I would much rather go with it - the vacuum blister issues are something I\'d like to avoid.
22 Apr 2012 15:59
I\'ve been using a Bib for a bit over two months now, and like it a lot and would recommend it if you guys are looking for another option in hanging.
It does look considerably less clean and simple than a vac-hanger, but for all its industrial design it basically exactly recreates the grip that your own hand does when manually stretching. It has gel grooves and channels on the inside of the device to latch on to the internals while allowing adequate blood flow and reducing skin pull. It does take a bit time to figure the thing out though, at least a couple weeks of adjusting and analyzing how you are responding but Bib and his forum is very helpful in figuring it all out.
18 Apr 2012 02:20
You know what they say about the best laid plans...So I got a few hanging sessions in today. Then I was getting set to do another one and the damn thing broke. There is a smalve valve that fits into the vac part that goes over the glans. Well, this valve came out. No valve, no vac, basically means the grip is useless to me now. I am sure I can find some way to rig it, but I think I will just look more closely into getting a bib hanger.
28 Mar 2012 18:35
i\'d have to cast my vote for a bibhanger also. been using one for a few months now and it works great once you get used to it. there really is a good two week to a month learning curve on it though. At first you might not realize it but once you start using it more you get a better feel for how things \"should\" feel vs how they do and you can adjust it from there, just start off light and follow bibs basic instructions if you do decide to get one.
28 Mar 2012 18:35
I think the best hanger option is always a Bib hanger. It does cost a bit money, but its sub $100, highly adjustable, comes with great support, and in my opinion just the best in the community.
With your girth you could opt for the larger model.
Something to thing about though, hangers theoretically produce gains in two ways/two phases. First you tackle your ligaments, releasing inner penis and lowering your exit point, and then secondly you attempt to actually stretch and elongate your tunica. I\'m guessing any loss of length due to PMMA is going to involve the second, as it shouldn\'t affect your ligament tightness or inner penis at all.
I feel like any loss of length is going to be due to just a general tightness of your new penis as it incorporates your new girth, which you should be able to stretch back to its former without that much difficulty, which is good as the second phase of hanging is the significantly slower and harder one.
16 Mar 2012 06:18
Before too much time elapses I wanted to get my 6-week measurements at least up here even if I don\'t have enough time to do a pretty table again.

base 6.25\"
mid 5.25\"
neck 5.125\"

I\'m already past week 7 and the only difference I\'m seeing now is the neck which is now just a sixteenth over 5\". Even at 6 weeks I still had a small amount of swelling on the left side of the neck where a mass of pmma had settled. I\'ve continued to knead it each day and the mass has already started to break up and is not quite as noticeable when erect (not really visible while flaccid).

I feel that I\'ve hit my initial plateau and now have the 3-4 months of glacial atrophy that cost me another 1/8\" after session 1. We\'ll see how things go over the next few months.

I started hanging earlier this week and have already noticed a 1/4\" gain in flaccid but nothing in erect length. I\'m sure if I were to stop now that 1/4\" would disappear PDQ. I\'ve got a pretty sweet rig here that allows me to hang while seated at my desk so I can do it for 2-3 hours a day without much inconvenience (minus the fact I have my pants down around my knees the whole time). I\'ve started with a 2lb weight and it\'s totally comfortable. I figure I\'ll use it for a month or so and step up to a 5lb. I tried hanging a 10lb just to test the pulley system I have rigged up and I don\'t think the VacADS can handle that much weight as it started to pull off almost immediately. I\'m hoping for 3/4\" extra length before July when I go back for round 3. We\'ll see how things go. I may have to move up to a BIB hanger eventually.

02 Dec 2011 01:17
I\'m very curious about all this as I\'ve just begun hanging with a BibHanger. I see no reason to disbelieve that length gains can be achieved by stretching the ligs and pulling out some of your inner penis. It makes sense to me anatomically, especially when considering the LOT theory and penis exit placement.
I think the second aspect of hanging, tunica expansion, is the part that can be more argued about and debated.
15 Nov 2011 21:06
Gamecock-

I gained 3/8\" FL immediately from surgery, then another 3/8\" with 6 months of hanging. EL gain was 1/4\" immediately, then another 1/4\" after six months. The hanging gains were very gradual and not really measurable until about 2 months in. It was hard to stay committed!

I started about 2 weeks after surgery with really light weights - about 1/4 lb then gradually moved up slowly to 8 lbs by the end. I used the bib hanger with the Therawrap. It really stays put. I would hang two hours in the morning before work and then two hours after I got home at night (andwas single at the time). I took occaisonal breaks for business trips, etc.

Its been about 4.5 years and the gains have remained. I now have PMMA and will post my results in a month or so once it all settles in....but so far, so good.
27 Sep 2011 01:19

soma wrote: I hang up to 15 lbs without getting blisters. That said, I wrap and have reduced the set length to 25 minutes to avoid blistering. Blistering has happened to me and it sucks, no doubt, but with trial and error (and blisters) I have found my edge, and the gains are continuing hanging 13-15 lbs with the grip (another vac hanger). I actually fill it with water (liquids wont compress or expand like gases) and have greater success this way. I have greater comfort with this style than the clamp style hangers, with which I have extensive experience. Good luck, go slow, and pay attention to pain...also, it\'s slow once you get past just stretching skin.

How many sets are you able to hang with this vac hanger doing it how you do with water in it? Have you been able to go over 15lbs? I am just returning to hanging myself after none in around 3 years. Using my BIB \'hardcore\' hanger like before. When I was \"in the swing of things\" back then, I did not see much in gains until I got up to the 12.5lb-15lb mark and my best gains started when I broke 15lbs.
19 Sep 2011 13:44
I\'ve got an original (Regular Sized) Bib hanger if anyone is interested.
15 Sep 2011 17:55
Ouch! Indeed those are some good quality pics of hanging in action. Thanks for posting Sheldon. I recall the glory days of hanging 15 lbs. with my Bib hanger. Loss of sensation and a cold glans by the last session were common. I sure hope the men depicted here make massive gains for the risks they\'re undertaking. I guess my genetics (like many others) did not permit any permanent erect length gains. I did see some temporary gains but they subsided over a period of weeks/months as my ligaments slowly retracted to their former length. I hung weights and jelqed, clamped, performed erect bends, DLD blasters, BTC, BTL, etc. for almost a year with nothing to show for it. I\'m not here to \"poo-poo\" manual PE. I know it works for some guys, unfortunately, I fell by the wayside with the majority of men and was disappointed. Best of luck to those attempting hanging and please be careful.
11 Sep 2011 21:39
Thanks for the post I appreciate it. I have gone the route of hanging weights. I bought a BIB hanger and it came in yesterday... I just need to get a few things and I\'m on my way. My initial post came from not knowing much. Now I feel this is the best route. Thanks again. I\'ll definitely PM you going forward. Actually if you wouldn\'t mind telling me how you started out and what you feel are the best routines in your hanging repertoire in PM that would be great.
Displaying 151 - 162 out of 162 results.