PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 7 months ago #1270405308

olafspo, the penismaster pro website has some real nice vids of it in use. I was impressed. I wish that set up was cheaper. The packages are from $300-$400 US. Were you the one that did the review in the equipment forum? When I get my grip, and if I get results from Hanging, I am definitely going to order a penismaster pro.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 7 months ago #1270405669

what is the penis master pro? is it an ads or a weight Hanging device?

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 7 months ago #1270419401

Shameless plugs for a crappy device. My guess is these guys are affiliated-

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 7 months ago #1270431506

I\'m not affiliated. I use a muzzle Hanger and have ordered a grip. I did google the device and their website has some pretty legit vids. but it\'s pricy. Yardstick it looks like you can do both. The guy in the vid was Hanging close to 17lbs with no problem and about 6lbs for an hour. the whole hour long vid is there.
On a side note, I ordered my grip over a week ago and it has still to arrive. they claim 10 day shipping time.

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 7 months ago #1270435069

Beta,

Wasn\'t referring to you as you didn\'t plug the extender product. FYI, I have owned the X4labs version of the same thing and it didn\'t do anything real for me, even wearing it 3-6 hours per day....which isn\'t easy, hence my comment. There has been tons of legitimate discussion over at TP about the efficacy of \"PE\" products. Dr R. postulates that you need to hang over 6lbs to sufficiently stretch the skin, and that larger penises require slightly more (this makes sense to me...mass=resistance). Those extender products typically can only apply 3-4lbs of pressure tops-

The only real gains I\'ve had have been from Hanging weights 10lbs and up (you have to build up to that though...never start high).

When somebody come on a forum and post a product name and says it\'ll solve all their problems....it\'s a red flag.

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 1 week ago #1273123661

• briceb
  • briceb's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Well, I haven\'t updated this in a while. So here it goes...When using a vac Hanger such as the grip you are supposed to wrap the glans to guard against the vac. The grip has an option to be used as an all day stretcher. I used it this way one day but thought I could get by without wrapping (stupid, I know.) I got a small blister on my glans and put it away. I just pulled it back out at the beginning of the month and am going to be serious about using it, and using it the right way. Right now I am working on Hanging at least 3 hours a day, broken up into Hanging sets. I am definitely motivated to stick with this and hopefully pack on an extra Inch.

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 1 week ago #1273138167

• briceb
You know what they say about the best laid plans...So I got a few Hanging sessions in today. Then I was getting set to do another one and the damn thing broke. There is a smalve valve that fits into the vac part that goes over the glans. Well, this valve came out. No valve, no vac, basically means the grip is useless to me now. I am sure I can find some way to rig it, but I think I will just look more closely into getting a bib Hanger.

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 1 week ago #1273148776

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Just a suggestion...send it back - tell them you need a new one and I bet they will send. I have been using the grip on and off for over 10 years. Mostly off now but I actually did gain length and I can wear it under jeans if I want. In any even you should get your money back at least if it broke that fast. Best, D.

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 12 years 1 week ago #1273158760

• briceb
That is a good idea. It is worth a shot. After examining it, what appears to have happened is that the tip of the pump got stuck in the valve. When I went to remove the pump it brought the whole valve with it. I tried various ways to remove the tip from the valve, but the pieces are too small and the quarters are too tight. I would have to have some really really small tweezers or something.

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 11 years 11 months ago #1273512209

I purchased the Grip after Dr Rosenthal inserted two layers of the thickest sheets. He was the only Belladerm doctor to make only one cut at my body. Most if not all the others cut at the glans and also the body.. Dr R changed his method as he had infection issues with patients.. Back to the grip... At six weeks i started to use the grip and the pull on the incision was not good as the pain issue was very high..I may have pushed the weight up too fast. I had the feeling that Healing has to happen and then I can began the Grip Hanging after that.. Well two weeks ago I got out the grip and some for the parts needed to be replaced so I called Jimmy and ordered the parts plus another Vac head as I broke it and they sent me another one at half the cost.. Yes Jimmy takes the orders and he tries very hard to make sure that the orders are taken correctly..BUT you have to follow up meaning I call Jimmy back to see how its going and he makes sure it is shipped.. Back to Hanging... a Big issue... stretching the skin meaning the skin at your body that runs onto the top of the penis.. This is where the scar is.. Well the scar was perfect FINALLY... I wrapped the lose skin up on the shaft and it stretched the entire skin.. but had a strong pull at the body.. I did this for two weeks.. with 4 to 5 lbs... Yesterday I only applied the sports wrap on the glans and WOW a great pull with out the hard skin pull... I do three timed pulls being 20,25,30 minutes.. Dr Rosenthal says you need to be at 6 lbs to get gains... I am at 8 lbs now with great feeling.... So my intent is to explain there is a method to use the GRIP and it took me a long time to finally figure it out and I now look forward to Hanging... I am back to 6.5 eg which i was before my Belladerm.. The gauge for length will be my wife.. it has been stated that too long or too much Girth could a negative experience which none of wish,,, This is a photo of my 30 minute final hang today... Go Magic... S O can you rotate my photo as you have before... thanks

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 11 years 11 months ago #1273515899

Seems like your using water as weights. Hows that working out? Also what is your current length? And did you have your ligs cut?

The Grip - Progress/Experience Thread 11 years 11 months ago #1273523228

The blue weights are filled with weighted matl, I\'m using a 5 and 3 lb. Yes I had ligs cut.Before the procedure I was 6.5 EL. I lost a1/2 Inch Erect. I\'m back to 6.5 el and will try to get 7.0.

• Page: