PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: bib hanger
16 Feb 2014 19:49

Friend face wrote: How everything going?

Things are going great, I just started to hang a few days ago, the vacuum is a different learning curve that the bib (compression) hanging. I started out at 2.5 then 5 now 7.5 lbs. for two 1hr sessions one in the am one in the pm. Im working on getting my glans taped properly so I dont get blisters. I made a silicone vacuum sleeve for the dome but thats another thread. I had a thrombosed vein that adhered itself to the insicion, this was very thight when hanging, like a string was attatched from the top of my penis to the insicion, tyou could feel it tight under the skin, so I started with low weight, them I felt a pop and it detatched, no pain, kinda scary though. for those of you that dont know what a thrombosed vein is, it is a superficial vein just under the skin that gets clotted from trauma, in my case from using the Bib compression hanger, They come and go whilst hanging and PE
05 Feb 2014 23:12
Thanx guys for your replies, Daniel, Ive heard of the horrible customer service from the grip. I do have a bib hanger and used it with some success, my only problem with the bib was I was loosing a lot of sensitivity and my EQ was horrible. They say it comes back and it has for the most part but it was scary not to being able to feel with my dick. I felt I was risking nerve damage. What was it about the Grip System that turned you off? (besides customer service) I only paid $190 for mine.
05 Feb 2014 05:27
From my experience the grip system is very expensive and terrible to use.

I spent more than 500$. They have no costumer service or people that you can ask questions. Once you buy it they just dissapear.

Now I am using the bib hanger. It is much more better.
22 Jan 2014 02:18
Hey SmallJay - Sorry I didn\'t even notice your post until now. Thanks a lot for writing that. I really appreciate it - especially now that I just had some insane stuff happen today that I posted about in the love/lust forum - so my fortitude you mentioned was tested alot. We sorta did go through the same things. Miracle\'s posts had the same effect on me that SO\'s had on you...I was pretty much at the end before I read his stuff. Btw, when you mentioned stretching rather than traction - I actually didn\'t know there was a difference. Is stretching the same as the bib hanger? They said I could do traction at 6 weeks but it hurt like a bitch so I stopped... and some size already came back on its own - just post op retraction that released...etc...Anyway, I wanted to post another update today because I took some post op pics. I\'ll take some better ones when my camera is charged fully (too hard to do with phone - need timer).

It looks like there was more shortening than there really was... because they took a lot of length off the bottom (the top had already been scarred about 1\" I lost) - so it looks shorter. Miracle8 has similar pics posted in his log... his results are a little better on the length side because he had a graft, but I had ED and was not a candidate for a graft - they thought at the time. I question it now, but it\'s over with. Also, not everyone who gets a graft will regain size...it\'s a very odd disease.

Time will tell if I can get more length back - there are a lot of sutures and knots under my dick - so stretching suture material is probably impossible, though the tissue might still move. The tisuse on top is thickened from peyronie\'s (my doctor said post op) so that\'s partially why it won\'t stretch well. That doesn\'t mean it\'s hopeless...it just might take me 2x as long.

Anyway, here\'s a before and after - I\'ll take clearer ones soon. I have to use a timer to get the side view, and my camera never focuses right with that. I have some top ones I need to do side by side.

18 Jan 2014 01:14
Hey Freaky, congrats on you length success, I think you can still gain more length if you wanted to. Im right where you were a year ago, 3 days away from my lig cut with Dr Rosenthal. You definitely did your homework as this is a prime example of what should be done after the surgery. Your ligs are no longer the limiting factor in lengthening your tunica, also you have more tunica involved with the stretch, did you notice your base as it came out increase in size? I know from using the bib mine did. I know DR. R. uses the grip system but from what I\'ve read, you can only go up to around 10lbs. I think Im going to get an LG hanger instead, and its been shown to hold 25lbs. I used a bib for 5 months and was up to 21lbs but my EQ was horrible and I hardly had any sensitivity. I stopped using the bib about 3 weeks ago and went back to my extender and I think I put on another 1/4 inch. Im shooting for 8 inches 8.5 bpel before I go for girth. Keep us posted on the girth work.
P.S
I forgot to add, How is your scar looking now? How long is it? does your pubic hair completely hide it? Thanx
18 Jan 2014 01:14
Well my FL was 3.5 inches and my EL was a little over 6 inches but under 6.5 inches. Now my FL is 4.6 inches and my EL is 7.3 inches. I dont have any pics because that was like a year ago and ive had 2 phones since then but I can tell you what happened. I started out doing manual PE stretching and got an extender I gained some length I guess but it really wasnt enough to brag about. So I was like whats the next step so I looked on forums like this the old forum, thunderspalace, MNS, and the updated forum and decided that either Alter or Rosenthal would be my choices. I then wanted to get PMMA and didnt know which procedure to do first so I researched on the forums again and it seems like its better to get length first. Then I decided well if I was to get PMMA after lengthening and wanted a good aesthetic look I should get glans enlargement and since Rosenthal does lengthening and glans I chose Rosenthal. I was a little nervous because he did come across like a car salesman he was polite and answered all my questions a little too exciting and told me the risks but guaranteed everything would be fine. The Surgery went ok and afterwards I felt like a lot of pressure in my pubic area but really no pain. I purchased the grip system and the bib hanger and started my stretching routine two weeks after surgery. Since I was worried about retraction I took my stretching and hanging to the extreme. I woke up wrapped my penis in a hot towel for 5 min then take towel off and massage penis for 3 min then I would hang for 30 min then massage penis for 3 min hop in the shower then put on grip systems ads leg attachment and wear at work for 4 hours. Then at lunch I would go to my car take off leg attachment massage penis for 3 min then hang in my car for 30 min using my pants and car seat as leverage then I would massage my penis then put back on the grip system leg attachment for 4 more hours until I get home. When I get home I would take off grip system then massage penis for 3 min. then hang for 30 min. afterwards I would massage my penis then wrap it in hot towel for 5 min and give my penis a break from stretching and hanging until 9:30 at night. Then I would hang for 30 min massage my penis then wash my dick and balls then go to bed and start the whole process over again in the morning. On the weekends I would just hang 30 min in Morning and 30 min at Night. I did that for 9 months with light weights then gradually increasing. So that was my lengthening experience. So now I want to get glans enhancement see how the results look from that then get PMMA. But I was Just curious to if anyone had gone through the procedure with Rosenthal or any other surgeon?
09 Jan 2014 05:56
I have gained about a 1/2 inch from extending and hanging, I feel like there\'s more to be had with the lig cut. The tunica is the hard part to stretch and the ligs are a limiting factor in stretching the inner penis. With the ligs cut the whole penis will bear the weight/tension, therefore in a sense your doubling you capability by having them out of the equation. mind you I know I will still have my work cut out for me. Im getting older and dont want to have to train like this all my life, just maybe do some maintenance to cement my goals and keep them. Im shooting for 8 inches bpel and Im at 6.5 now. I\'ve been using a bib hanger and its the hanger of choice for hardcore hangers but Im gonna switch to an LG being its a lot easier on the skin and sensitivity. It will also hold up to 25lbs.
11 Dec 2013 18:41
No, but let your penis rest for 72hrs to a week until the skin tear heals. Your urethra is made of squamous epithelium cells. A very thin layer of skin in other words. Never had this problem with a BIB hanger. no suction, just weight&gravity. happy healing

CHL
31 Oct 2013 18:25
I should have mentioned that I have made gains over the past 18 months. 2\" flaccid 3/4\" erect maybe 1/8\" in girth. I have used an extender, the grip system, bib hanger. They all have there flaws. I am relentless with stretching, it is a job to me & I am exhausted with my job. Even with all of this I am still small. Now at flaccid I am 5x3 1/4 & erect 6x4 1/4. I see a lot of guys on here as well as other sites at 7x5 1/2 & wanting more. I am looking for surgeries, injections, what\'s out there now. If you had the elist implant done & it was successful please pm me. Thanks
11 Oct 2013 23:46
That\'s right small Jay, I do not see any increase in maximum/flexed glans size, only flaccid. There could be very small flaccid length gain but it\'s within the margin of measuring error.

At the 2 week mark I still have pink spots around the glans that I hope will fade. There is a white dot that I was hoping would fade. If this is a nodule then I may be waiting quite awhile for it to dissolve. I also considered that it could be a scar or some kind of skin infection, but there is no accompanying redness or pain. I don\'t have a high resolution camera now but using my crappy cameras I sent Wade a couple snaps but that message must have been buried in his inbox because he never replied. If it\'s a Radiesse nodule hopefully it will dissolve over time.

Before going to TJ I read posts on this board where one of the members (don\'t remember the username off the top of my head) commented often about documented cases where nodules created by the temporary Radiesse filler have to be surgically removed; if I remember correctly they won\'t dissolve on their own. There\'s probably percentages/odds on either scenario though (dissolving or surgical removal).

@ Desperate width--yeah it\'d be nice to be longer. But don\'t get me wrong I tried. I tried the straps, the Jes Extender style (knock-off version), and the Bib hanger. I couldn\'t last long on any of them...they all crush, pinch, or cut off circulation to my glans and make me give up...such bullshit. Comparatively growing girth was incredibly easy and literally addictive because I incorporated edging and achieving orgasms into my routine. I guess if I was a sadist I may have become addicted to stretching. And let\'s not forget how easy gaining girth through PMMA is.

Public service announcement: all of the techniques in this thread come with risks. You may end up with lumps, ridges, nodules, and white spots even with \"successful\" treatment by Dr. C. Performing clamping and stretching incorrectly could cause ED or impotence.
30 Sep 2013 16:30
Bone Pressed EL with good EQ is 6.9 - 7.1.

I noticed after Round 2 that I had lost quite a bit of length. DR C said it was due to the ligaments being stressed. Hanging took care of it almost immedietly. I just made sure to attach the bib hanger as close to the base as possible. I was too scared to damage the PMMA so I NEVER went longer than 10 min. After hanging the increased blood also gave a more plump look.

06 Sep 2013 20:21
Try a set at 5lbs. The holy land of hanging techniques certified by Bib say you can start usually at least at 5lbs before working your way slowly up. They say first maximize sets to your available free time, then increase weight. Ie, i never got more than 2 hours of pure hanging at my peak (six sets of 20min) starting from a couple sets, then I moved my weight up after I maximized my sets. They say the magic spot is 7lb+ for gain. However, this is all using a traction hanger like the bib and not a vacuum (vacuums hold less but more comfortably) and after a PMMA round my base area feels sore as hell after a single pound.
24 Aug 2013 21:17
$3500. It\'s by the Marriott in Tijuana. The doctor speaks good English. The room is small he did it in the office but he stated its a minor surgery. I\'m hella swollen.Looks like I lost length but I think it\'s still in healing. The bad news is the doctor told me no sex for 4 weeks. And today I woke up next to my girlfriend she was in her panty and bra sleeping, couldn\'t hold myself had had light light sex. I hope I didn\'t screw anything up. Monday I will start on the bib hanger. Any suggestions....
02 Aug 2013 01:56
Bib hanger is great device from all the reviews. But I think I will try it after the scar tissue removal. Hoping to get most of from lost length back.
31 Jul 2013 03:53

beta wrote: messageman, which style bib hanger did you use? You have had pmma right? Havent\' been on in a while so I lose track of who\'s had what. I\'m also looking into a hanger as the grip doesn\'t work for me anymore post pmma. If you are post op, can you talk a little about your hanging experience with the bib and let me know which model it was? Thanks

I didn\'t use the bib hanger after getting PMMA. I also stopped pumping.
Basically what I do now is wear an all-day-stretcher about 4 hours a day and manually stretch.
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 162 results.