PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281504375

how much gain yo won know after the grip. i will like to do the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281506435

luid wrote: how much gain yo won know after the grip. i will like to do the same.

Huh? Hey Luid, I know you\'re a new member but be sure your future posts are lucid.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281510078

Bullsnake wrote: I just got my Grip system in the mail, unfortunately I was shorted the pulley retractor, 2 contact sleeve and the sports wrap. I think I should have ordered a medium size instead of the large. I called and told the the owner about it, he said he\'d send the sports wrap right away but didnt seem like he had any intention on sending me the pulley. He tried to say it didnt come with it when his web site clearly states it does. If I do not get what I was supposed to, I will be on a war path against this company.

I am not surprised to hear this problem.

I hope you will solve your problem.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281511893

@bullsnake the grip system is just a big head ache atleast for me. if i were u i would just get the lg Hanger instead.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281514400

It this point I wish I would have heeded the warnings I read, I have $200 invested in it and am going to make it work, I have made my own silicone sleeves before , the pulley retractor seems like its just key retractor. you can buy them on ebay ranging from a 6oz. to 24oz. pull. I cant start stretching for at least another week.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281514518

DanielH wrote: Your problem with Erect quality is well known among people that are doing a stretching routine or Hanging but can be solved. I have some advices that were very useful but this is for another post.

I truely hope that you gain some length and keep us posted.

Danial Id be interested in hearing you advise on the drawbacks of EQ.

dcpimpin , your right I should have ordered the LG, that was my intention but went with Dr. Rs recommendation. I think he needs to know that the PE community is having big problems with their product.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281581885

How everything going?

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281608343

Friend face wrote: How everything going?

Things are going great, I just started to hang a few days ago, the vacuum is a different learning curve that the bib (compression) Hanging. I started out at 2.5 then 5 now 7.5 lbs. for two 1hr sessions one in the am one in the pm. Im working on getting my glans taped properly so I dont get blisters. I made a silicone vacuum sleeve for the dome but thats another thread. I had a thrombosed vein that adhered itself to the insicion, this was very thight when Hanging, like a string was attatched from the top of my penis to the insicion, tyou could feel it tight under the skin, so I started with low weight, them I felt a pop and it detatched, no pain, kinda scary though. for those of you that dont know what a thrombosed vein is, it is a superficial vein just under the skin that gets clotted from trauma, in my case from using the Bib compression Hanger, They come and go whilst Hanging and PE

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281648728

I am now at 10lbs for two 1hr sessions am and pm.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281650413

Don\'t know why it took this long for it to occur to me but this thread is better suited for the Patient Support Group & Progress Reports section, so it\'s being moved.

Thanks for the updates btw.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281654252

Skeptical One wrote: Don\'t know why it took this long for it to occur to me but this thread is better suited for the Patient Support Group & Progress Reports section, so it\'s being moved.

Thanks for the updates btw.

Funny I just logged in to pm you and suggest moving it here, thanx!

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281680207

No eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configurationNo eBay APP ID défined in Kunena configuration
I thought I would update on one of the stretching methods I do. I am still waiting for the pulley retractor and 2 contact sleeves from the Grip Company. Another member said his pulley retractor broke after short use so Im not expecting much when it come in. In the mean time I ordered a scuba gear retractor from ebay. This thing has 24oz of pull, I attach the knee strap to my ankle and the retractor to the strap, extend the cable up to the weight Hanger thats on the penis. It has a nice constant pull, At first I could only wear it for 2 hrs at a time but now I can go for 6+ hrs. This is a great ADS (all day stretcher) and I plan on using it along with my extender.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281680694

oh that\'s great to hear glad things are working out for u... waiting to hopefully hear some gains soon

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281693500

There is a difference! Since Iv\'e been Hanging now for about a week, I can tell that my whole penis is getting stretched, the difference is the ache I get runs from my glans to way under behind my Balls back to its attachment point, Before the lig cut I could feel the stretch on my exposed penis and and the ligs only. with the ligs being the first to fatigue.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 10 years 2 months ago #1281753137

I bumped up to 11lbs yesterday.