PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 9 years 3 months ago #1285598143

hoddle10 wrote:

Mustang2020 wrote: So is it a case by case with lipo one can gain/not gain actual usable Erect length? I have about 1/2 of fat pad so if I gain 1/2\", I will do it if the cost ain\'t to much...Cheaper and quicker and less risky than any surgery or Hanging....

I can\'t really say, as my case could be down to the scarring issues I mentioned. However, it might not be due to that and it could be simply that some people naturally experience a kind of pubic area lifting and then lipo wouldn\'t make any difference. Sorry I couldn\'t be more helpful.

I am not fat by any measures, but like most of us I have some fat in the wrong places. You know, I pushed the ruler against my pubic area near the penis and I see about have an Inch. But to gain that much, I foresee that everything around this area has to be reduced too to get an actual \"usable\" increase.....So, no worry...no lipo for now...I just saved some money for my next Dr C aesthetic and final session in the next few months..

Live Long and Prosper!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 9 years 3 months ago #1285619219

When I started pe about 2 years ago, my fat pad was only about 3/8 Inch, Ive gained weight so that\'s one area that fat shows up first along with your waist.
I dont look fat and am in good shape for my age (besides injuries) I just dont have a six pack anymore. I think fat also develops around your upper thighs also so lipo just on the pubic area may make it look longer but may not be useable. Im gonna take a pic and post it here when I take my next measurement, I know I said I would never do that but It may encourage someone else. Unfortunately i didn\'t take any before pics so you\'ll just have to take my word for it.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 9 years 3 months ago #1285620126

Bullsnake wrote: I got my first real blister and like a dummy i pinched it and tore it off, I dont know why I did that, it was just a small one but talk about pain, that little blister on the very tip (meatus) is very sensitive, So no vac Hanging for a week, Ive been using the bib Hanger at night. I measure in about a week and hoping to hit 7\" BPEL

Had my first one recently as well. Didn\'t pinch it but it popped on it\'s own. And yeahhhh buddy, I feel ya.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 9 years 2 months ago #1286118210

Well after the most lack luster month in Jan, I have nothing to report, I haven\'t even done anything this month, maybe I\'ll start again tonight.

Ready to pull the trigger on lenth only. 8 years 11 months ago #1287119242

Not much to report, I did start using my ADS again, Stats are still the same 7\" BPEL, 5.25\" mseg. Hopefully I will be a little more consistent again.