PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Radiesse
19 Feb 2013 02:03
PLGA scaffold is basically an Atala procedure.

JazzyJ, you are proof that there has to be a reasonably simple way to increase girth. The capsule from the Elist implant just needs to be reproduced via a non surgical method.

I was thinking about dissolving microspheres, like Radiesse, only with a shorter life span. Make it around 70% concentration, with 30% water based carrier. Hopefully scar tissue should encapsulate it and then when it dissolves away, hopefully the scar capsule remains. Because it is a gel and dissolving slowly, the patient can wear a stretcher to prevent retraction and ensure the capsule is long enough.
04 Feb 2013 02:42
Gary Alter only does lengthening surgery.

dcpimpin12 wrote: and also if u dont wanna travel to mexico u can go to Dr Gary Alter he is in the us and is the same price as dr camacho. 5000 so no diffeence between them two...

hoddle10 wrote: Gains shouldn\'t be your concern though! If that is all you care about get liquid silicone. It will cost about $1000 and you\'ll gain an inch in one go. I wouldn\'t recommend it, but if you are prepared to let Loria inject with Silikon1000 without being able to any research on the procedure, then you might as well let some back street Dr inject you with medical grade liquid silicone.

If you don\'t like the idea of Mexico, then I think you are better off researching FFT. It\'s better to look into a procedure you can at least understand in terms of what is being injected and what possible complications can occur. It\'s crazy to even consider a procedure you can\'t research. Every single PE procedure available sounded great in theory when it was first introduced. But over time we\'ve come to learn that they all have serious draw backs. What Dr Loria is doing wont be any different. It\'s no different to PMMA or Radiesse in terms of how it works. But, unlike those two products we don\'t have the first clue of how big the complication rate is likely to be. It could so easily be another Bio Alkamid.

04 Feb 2013 02:06
and also if u dont wanna travel to mexico u can go to Dr Gary Alter he is in the us and is the same price as dr camacho. 5000 so no diffeence between them two...

hoddle10 wrote: Gains shouldn\'t be your concern though! If that is all you care about get liquid silicone. It will cost about $1000 and you\'ll gain an inch in one go. I wouldn\'t recommend it, but if you are prepared to let Loria inject with Silikon1000 without being able to any research on the procedure, then you might as well let some back street Dr inject you with medical grade liquid silicone.

If you don\'t like the idea of Mexico, then I think you are better off researching FFT. It\'s better to look into a procedure you can at least understand in terms of what is being injected and what possible complications can occur. It\'s crazy to even consider a procedure you can\'t research. Every single PE procedure available sounded great in theory when it was first introduced. But over time we\'ve come to learn that they all have serious draw backs. What Dr Loria is doing wont be any different. It\'s no different to PMMA or Radiesse in terms of how it works. But, unlike those two products we don\'t have the first clue of how big the complication rate is likely to be. It could so easily be another Bio Alkamid.

04 Feb 2013 01:24
Gains shouldn\'t be your concern though! If that is all you care about get liquid silicone. It will cost about $1000 and you\'ll gain an inch in one go. I wouldn\'t recommend it, but if you are prepared to let Loria inject with Silikon1000 without being able to any research on the procedure, then you might as well let some back street Dr inject you with medical grade liquid silicone.

31 Jan 2013 09:11
I had lumps as well but it did smooth out after about a month. It really wasn\'t to bad.
I went back to add HA though and it was much worse even than the fat.

I\'m going to give CaHA Calcium (Radiesse) with Dr. C a shot next month as my last attempt.
24 Jan 2013 02:43
Great results astroboy...

Its a long way to travel from australia but I think its worth it. I fly out of brisbane on the 5th feb for rd 3 and rd 2 in my biceps. Cant wait, looking forward to getting away from this hot weather lol...

paso
12 Jan 2013 16:44
Harleyman, long time no hear!

I and a few members here would love to have an update of your Radiesse experience.

11 Jan 2013 11:19
11 Jan 2013 02:18
10 Jan 2013 23:08
No, fat isn\'t the same as PMMA. They use a specific technique when injected PMMA, so it comes out in threads, as opposed to pearls. I think they also only inject when pulling the cannula out. But the most important thing is that a Dr knows who the material behaves and that only comes through training and experience.

It\'s easy for him to get Arfetill. I could buy Artefill myself.

I seriously doubt he has ever injected Artefill himself.

What is so bad about going to Mexico, Spain, Prague or Brazil? Surely it\'s much better to go somewhere where Dr\'s no what they are doing and aren\'t breaking the law, than stay in the US?

Failing that, why not contact the Dr who uses Radiesse? But don\'t have PMMA in America, unless you come across a Dr that has experience using Artefill and you get to see some examples of PE using that brand. You have to remember the carriers aren\'t the same as those used in the Brazilian products and I\'m not sure if bioplasty is viable with Artefill. Personally I\'ve wondered if a longer lasting carrier might actually aid things, but apparently Dr C had suggested otherwise.
05 Jan 2013 14:46

I got rid of my pubic hair this morning so thought I\'d take some flaccid pics. As of the last day or so, some small hard bumps have developed on the left side of my penis towards the glans. They can\'t be seen in the photos. I\'ve massaged them a little but they\'re so hard I don\'t think massage will do anything. I hope they disappear.

I still have a lot of tight skin and curvature which isn\'t so pretty, but it straightens up when at full erection at least.

Still also have very large bumps all around the base of the penis. I suspect back on day 0 and 1 whist the PMMA was setting, I didn\'t massage the PMMA up into my penis enough. It\'s not the end of the world but it\'s something I\'d like correct if I go for a round 2. So jealous of the USA guys who can spend only a hundred bucks or so to get to Tijuana. It costs us Aussies thousands as well as alot of time.
02 Jan 2013 06:58
From a fello Aussie, congrats
I also could not be happier with my PMMA.
Hope it keeps going well for you,
I am now thinking of a 2nd round @ 30% to beef things up
all the best my PMMA brother
31 Dec 2012 11:07
Day 17

As we can see in the photos, I\'m still holding 13.5cm girth, which surprised me because it\'s started to feel a little bit less bulky than it had. Perhaps it\'s a case of me getting used to the new size.

Did some more light stretching today with my Bib Hanger. At this stage it\'s just 1 set for 10 mins at a light weight. I can feel the suspensory ligs getting stretched. Will get a ruler soon so I can measure and baseline erect length. My guess is 14cm bone pressed. It was 16cm once upon a time during my hanging days.

Have also been wrapping my penis in bandage during the day. There\'s a noticeable bulge but I\'ve been on holidays so easy to conceal. It\'s early days but I suspect it helps to straighten my penis a bit. Unfortunately I go back to work in two days time.

I\'ve also ordered an ADS ( www.autoextender.com/krextender.html ) which will be delivered in a couple of weeks, I\'m guessing. Looking forwarding to testing that out.
31 Dec 2012 02:39
Astroboy, thanks for detailed log of your experience and congrats on your success. You have good aesthetics and bc of the size of your glans can probably go even bigger and still look perfectly natural. I wish I had that problem lol. My glans are already being dwarfed by my new size, especially when flaccid, and next round I am going to have to get the taper more exaggerated to keep things looking real. If I would have known we would be there at the same time we could have had a beer. Anyway, best of luck to you and I will be following your progress.
30 Dec 2012 01:40
Thanks for the comprehensive updates Astro.Ill be over in the US anyway on the East coast and plan to fly to the west.Its amazing the difference a bit more dick can make.I had a bit of a feeling like that earlier this week when i felt i had made girth and possible small length gains from hanging/stretching/jelqing.It made me question whether or not to still get PMMA.If manual stretching can do the trick.But it IS taking up a lot of my life, and cementing them is going to take years when pmma would be a much quicker,albeit riskier solution.Your results are amazing.
Displaying 601 - 615 out of 690 results.