PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Radiesse
15 May 2013 22:51
Response from Dr. Greenwald
Hi,
Radiesse is a safe and effective filler that I have used successfully for many years. Clients who have had injections for penile enhancement are very happy with the results. The filler works for increasing girth. I usually start with two tubes for a total volume of about 3 cc. Total cost is $1800.00; the material should last for more than year and in some people it seems to last a lot longer.

If you call the office at 813-258-2425 we can schedule an appointment or a phone chat.

Thanks for the inquiry.

--Dan Greenwald, MD FACS

David Ralph in London will probably inject Radiesse for you. I know he\'s used Restylane.

hoddle10 wrote: We (myself and Supa) tried to get US based guys more interested, but they just don\'t seem to be. I even sent PM\'s to guys based in the US who were on the fence regarding PMMA and suggested they consider Radiesse with Greenwald, but none wanted a temporary solution.

thanks for all you do for the PE community.
We (myself and Supa) tried to get US based guys more interested, but they just don\'t seem to be. I even sent PM\'s to guys based in the US who were on the fence regarding PMMA and suggested they consider Radiesse with Greenwald, but none wanted a temporary solution.
Why aren\'t the people who are in the united states already checking out dr.Tampa ?

Harleyman said that he started with either 4.75 or max 4.85 inches girth and in his thread he holds gains with still 5.1 in December 2012. His procedure was in Febuary 2012 he said and within that procdure gained 0.5 inches.

So this means that after even 10 month he still has a gain of 0.27 inches, (0.7cm). IF we start from 4.85 inches.
And IF we start from 4.75 then he still holds a gain of 0.35 inches (0.8cm).
Which is both like 1 whole centimeter in my head in circumference extra.

Posted 10/27/12

harleyman wrote: I paid $1300 for two Radiese syringes with Dr. greenwald and the gains are still there, not as big as when I had it done but definitively there.

Posted 12/24/12

harleyman wrote: The radiesse lasted for about 6 months, I still have a small gain but the majority wheat away. I had the readiesse in Feb.

Over half of the gain is still left after 10 month.
Those 0.27 (or 0.35) are still there and it is a freaking gain. I am not girth spoiled yet so this is really something.

Aswell i read on my google search alot that radiesse has a timespan of lasting 9 month to up to 2 years!
Not to mention that his aesthics are flawless from what we can tell from his pictures.

( By the way this is assuming he took those pictures after 10 month, which i would guess since he only got to the forum in late 2012 and posted them then. If he would have taken them somewhat imidietly we would see a 0.5 inch gain on his messurement picture SO YEAH this is true, call me sherlock )

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/sho...76171092&postcount=3

So however if this is true and he got 0.5 inch gain from those 3cc at cost of only 1300$ (if you took even more cc even more gain ? unknown yet but possible)
which are still lasting with 0.27 (0.35) inches gain after 10 month then i can\'t see, how this is not a awesome procedure option.

No risk of granulomas! FDA approved product! A safe procedure this ist the best part of it imo.
What health issues do you know about with macrolane yao ?
It shouldn\'t be a problem getting the Doctors who aleardy did or are still doing fat, resty, macro, to inject radiesse should it?

There is aswell this dr posted in the physician base in France, who could be asked for injection maybe.
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Jacques-Derhy-6252955

Or Dr Nemecova in Prag.

Related Radiesse topic
phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/Rad...3?highlight=radiesse
Like biggerbob said in that thread there should be tones of physicans doing this for us men we just have to demand it.
It really is ridiculous that woman get all sorts of treatments and injections and we are in the stonage just because its a penis.

This is some really interesting stuff!
Myself and Supa tried to contact Greenwlad a while back, but there was no response. We planned on calling him, but never got round to it. The main issue was that we are both from the UK, so even if we did get hold of him flying to Florida wasn\'t really an option for us, as it\'s only a temp filler.

I planned on asking Mr Viel in London if he\'d inject Radiesse, but have had to have some more revision on a previous surgery, so haven\'t really been focusing on that. But Mr Viel does use Juvederm and Voluma on the face, so I could ask him about injecting in the penis, but I think it would require 20+ cc. I know Mr Ralph, also in London, does inject Restylane.
Hi Hoddle, Harleyman is one of the forum members that had the radiesse injection a dr called greenwald in tampa.According to him 2 syringes lasted him around 6 months at a cost of around 1300$. I will email dr c and the tampa doctor to find out more.Hoddle, what do you know about juvaderm. Found a clinic in us who injects juvaderm. www.nvpsaz.com/male/phalloplasty-surgical-penis-enlargement-2
I and a few other members have had the same idea. The trouble is very few Dr\'s seem to offer this, as the price is high and the results short term. Myself and Supa were looking into trying Radiesse, as another member reported success with this filler. But we are from the UK and no one seems to offer it.
19 Mar 2013 17:19
Looking at Harleyman\'s post history it seems that most of the gains eventually disappeared. Still even a conservative calculation puts his gains at more than 20cc from only 3cc of filler (assuming his measurements were done after the swelling subsided - otherwise that would of course skew the results). Add to that the fact that only 30% of Radiesse is made up by the semi-permanent calcium particles. What kind of tissue might it have been that was responsible for these gains in volume and wouldn\'t some of this be permanent?
19 Mar 2013 15:28
I had the same thought and read the same studies. My thinking was slightly different though, as I\'ve had PLGA scaffolds and gained nothing. I know others that have had similarly disappointing results, so I\'m not convinced of it\'s tissue engineering capability in this application. My thinking was that perhaps the microspheres would behave in a similar way to PMMA or Radiesse. I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that idea of finding an injectable that would dissolve and leave a permanent scar capsule and that is when the idea of injectable PLGA cam to mind. I also thought it could be useful when fixing things such as adhesions.
19 Feb 2013 23:36

hoddle10 wrote: No, as the material won\'t be like silicone. The whole point is that it\'s either a synthetic or biological material that dissolves. Like one of the acids that make sutures. The material would be injected and hopefully the body will recognise it as foreign and try and wall it off, by building a capsule around it. Then over the coming weeks the material absorbs, hopefully leaving the capsule behind. Because the patient is able to stretch throughout the entire process, there should be know concerns about the scar tissue causing shortening.

I\'m unsrue why this doesn\'t happen with Radiesse, but I think maybe it\'s because the particles are so small and it\'s only 30% concentration.

Basically, imagine your Elist implant was put in your penis, but without surgery. Then instead of being surgically removed, it just dissolved. Wouldn\'t you be very happy with the result, especially as you wont lose length?

JazzyJ wrote:

hoddle10 wrote:

JazzyJ wrote: Thats a good idea Hoddle..........we are years away from Dr Atala describes in the article as far as the public getting the stem cell advances.

Hoddle, are you a doctor or scientist? The way you typed what you want sounded like youre in the medical field........

No, just a penis enlargement enthusiast.

I just think there has to be a way of creating a capsule, like those often found after the Elist implant is removed, but without the need for surgery.

Sometime I actually wonder if PLGA scaffolds ever really work for penis enlargement as they are meant to. I think it\'s just is likely that those who seem growth and in fact seeing the result of scar tissue encapsulating the scaffolds.

We know solid silicone often gets encapsulated. What we need to do is find an injectable that can also get encapsulated. We know this doesn\'t happen with low concentration particulate based products, such as Radiesse and PMMA. But I wonder what would happen if one increased the concentration, so it\'s nearly a solid mass, like silicone. Scar tissue actually develops pretty quickly, so if we found a product that dissolves quickly, it could all be done very quickly.

HaHa, ok..........im a penis enthusiast as well & want a 7.5X6

As for what you are stating about injecting something that will have scar tissue grow around it, if you are injecting hard silicone, isnt there a chance your body may reject it? And if so, it will take forever to get those pieces of silicone out of there unlike how fast Elist takes out the implant, although he should be banned from using the implant.

Now we\'re talking.........that would be one heck of an accomplishment! Thing is, I bet some doctors/scientists are able to create something like this but its just sitting there collecting dust. This would be a HUGE forward step for penile girth enhancement. Love the idea how the the material would dissolve in like a month after the scar tissue has already been created & the girth has been increased.
19 Feb 2013 22:54

No, as the material won\'t be like silicone. The whole point is that it\'s either a synthetic or biological material that dissolves. Like one of the acids that make sutures. The material would be injected and hopefully the body will recognise it as foreign and try and wall it off, by building a capsule around it. Then over the coming weeks the material absorbs, hopefully leaving the capsule behind. Because the patient is able to stretch throughout the entire process, there should be know concerns about the scar tissue causing shortening.

I\'m unsrue why this doesn\'t happen with Radiesse, but I think maybe it\'s because the particles are so small and it\'s only 30% concentration.

Basically, imagine your Elist implant was put in your penis, but without surgery. Then instead of being surgically removed, it just dissolved. Wouldn\'t you be very happy with the result, especially as you wont lose length?

JazzyJ wrote:

hoddle10 wrote:

JazzyJ wrote: Thats a good idea Hoddle..........we are years away from Dr Atala describes in the article as far as the public getting the stem cell advances.

Hoddle, are you a doctor or scientist? The way you typed what you want sounded like youre in the medical field........

I just think there has to be a way of creating a capsule, like those often found after the Elist implant is removed, but without the need for surgery.

Sometime I actually wonder if PLGA scaffolds ever really work for penis enlargement as they are meant to. I think it\'s just is likely that those who seem growth and in fact seeing the result of scar tissue encapsulating the scaffolds.

We know solid silicone often gets encapsulated. What we need to do is find an injectable that can also get encapsulated. We know this doesn\'t happen with low concentration particulate based products, such as Radiesse and PMMA. But I wonder what would happen if one increased the concentration, so it\'s nearly a solid mass, like silicone. Scar tissue actually develops pretty quickly, so if we found a product that dissolves quickly, it could all be done very quickly.

As for what you are stating about injecting something that will have scar tissue grow around it, if you are injecting hard silicone, isnt there a chance your body may reject it? And if so, it will take forever to get those pieces of silicone out of there unlike how fast Elist takes out the implant, although he should be banned from using the implant.

19 Feb 2013 22:34

hoddle10 wrote:

19 Feb 2013 19:52

Displaying 586 - 600 out of 690 results.