PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Radiesse
17 Oct 2018 09:44

mediatps wrote: Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I am ready to pull the trigger but just not sure which way to aim. I am worried that If I go the Ellanse route I will just be conscious that over the next 4 years I will be slowly returning back to normal which means I won\'t ever feel completely comfortable.

Money isn\'t really an issue although obviously PMMA being cheaper is an advantage.

Help guys!?

As a man who doing PE for the last 5 years I can definitely say: someday you just give up and say \"fuck this\". I\'m so tired of searching, reading and doing every kind of this PE shit just to make my penis slightly bigger. So from my perspective, I\'d go only for PMMA. If there were other more safe and permanent procedures for girth, I\'d consider them. But as HA, Radiesse and Ellanse are not permanent, I don\'t even looking at these options, because it would give you obsession in your mind, that you need to get this procedure over and over again, while your size will very slowly shrinking.
11 Sep 2018 00:32

Gg82 wrote: @think something I've been wondering for a while, without finding an answer, is this: how much permanent enlargement is expected after the product is dissolved and the neocollagene has been formed?
For example, if you get 1' girth gain, how much will you retain after 3-4 years (depending of what kind of Ellanse is used)? 0.2-0.3'? More?
Did you have a chance to ask this to Morganst?

Really good question, I\'ve also wondered but found nothing definitive. What I\'ve read makes it sound like it all goes away (even the generated collagen). Tidbits I recall, stuck my head can\'t pinpoint where:

- even with ha, there seems to be some buildup (require less touchups as time goes on)
- dr c even prefers radiesse to ha, because there is some (less than ellanse) perm buildup

Since there is no definitive answer I am just considering ellanse to be temp, but longer lasting.
31 Aug 2018 11:34
Let us know how it goes. I got this email from them:

I see you have some questions about HA and CaHA and what would be the best outcome. We recommend Voluma which is the firmest of all HA fillers. Radiesse can not be reversed like any of the HA fillers. We typically start with 10-15 syringes, and notice patients will return 3-4 weeks after for more because they like how it looks. If you are interested in scheduling, please call our office and anyone from our staff can help schedule this.

Due to the cost, I also contacted Morganstern (rejuvall.com) but have not heard back via their web contacts.... will have to call their office.
14 Aug 2018 09:42

TXCAT5 wrote: I was 6x5 erect. DrC did my Voluma. After 2 rounds and 25cc I\'m now 6in around the base and 5.75 most of the way up from there.
I did prp both times.
I can say I\'ve used a dr in the US for radiesse twice. It was only at the 3 and 9 o\'clock on the shaft. It did not last long. The entire experience with Dr C and Company was on a whole nother level of precision and care.

Radiesse is harder but more clumpy and had hard spots around circ scar. Voluma is way smoother for me. Wife likes it better even if it\'s not as hard as Radiesse overall. Erect it firms up nicely.

Good luck.

Was that Dr C in Mexico?
27 Jul 2018 12:19
So out of the 3 fillers they offer they recomend Voluma, saying it is the firmest and noting that Radiesse is not reversible. They said most guys start with 15 ml, and then after 4 weeks often do another round. Not much that we don\'t already know... but sounds expensive. I am contacting Morganstern because based on @aces posts saying he does not charge by the ml their pricing may well make it worth the trip for me.
25 Jun 2018 22:51
I was 6x5 erect. DrC did my Voluma. After 2 rounds and 25cc I\'m now 6in around the base and 5.75 most of the way up from there.
I did prp both times.
I can say I\'ve used a dr in the US for radiesse twice. It was only at the 3 and 9 o\'clock on the shaft. It did not last long. The entire experience with Dr C and Company was on a whole nother level of precision and care.

Radiesse is harder but more clumpy and had hard spots around circ scar. Voluma is way smoother for me. Wife likes it better even if it\'s not as hard as Radiesse overall. Erect it firms up nicely.

Good luck.
13 Apr 2018 16:22

NormalNickSF wrote: I appreciate the info Think. I\'ll search but if you remember who would you mind DM\'ing me? Thinking about setting up a consult. Thanks for the welcome Chester.

I don\'t remember who it was. Ask her opinion about radiesse vs ha and please let us know what she says.

10 Apr 2018 22:02
I recall someone vouching for her injection skills, I forget who, and I\'m pretty sure he just had glans enhancement. I am pretty sure that Dr. C prefers Radiesse to HA, and from her website she offers it. You may want to look into that.
10 Mar 2018 14:50
Ok so I went to him about 3 years ago for radiesse I had 9ml and the results were great but only lasted 1year about
Went back this dec26 and had 5-syringes of bellafill with prp shot not sure how to post pics on this site
Send me your email I will send them to you
09 Mar 2018 16:31
It's on the website you might have to search for it under men's procedures ?(201) 368-3800? I had radiesse like two years ago and just recently Bellafill
Did a great job but definitely need more rounds
07 Mar 2018 01:04
Well, I can definitely understand why some guys are hesitant with spending thousands when there is no clear and obvious choice.

I\'m not up for traveling to Australia or Europe for ellanse.... so the choices?

Dr. Oates seems to not think HA being \"squishy\" is an issue, yet some guys have complained about that, and even dissolved it for that reason.

Radiesse is Dr. C\'s choice of temp filler over HA, yet I recall reports of guys who had that wear off pretty quickly (yao? others?), and I\'m not sure how many drs in the US offer that ...

Dr. Chung in CA offers Radiesse... then again, she lists PMMA on her site (Bellafill) but guys have contacted them and they don\'t ... and even if they did, Dr. C thinks bellafill may clump....

So, I understand why some find this not an easy decision.

06 Mar 2018 00:33
I emailed AD asking about ellanse. Apparently they do not offer it at this time. If anyone knows anyone good offereing ellanse outside of needing to travel to Australia, please advise.

Thank you for contacting us. For the moment we're not offering Ellanse as a filler for the girth enhancement procedure. We offer two temporary options: Voluma is a Hyaluronic Acid gel that retains water. This filler comes from the same manufacturer as Juvederm, being a new generation this filler; voluma is associated with a less spongy feeling because it contains less HA and increased the hardness and viscosity so the effect lasts longer. The results provided by this filler can be noticeable to the touch because your tissues can feel kind of spongy, however this filler can be disolved before it gets absorbed. Radiesse is a Calcium hydroxyapatite. This filler has same sized microspheres as the PMMA filler; this calcium microspheres get surrounded by your own collagen and works very similar to PMMA. This is Dr. Casavantes filler of choice for temporary girth enhancement. For temporary girth enhancement we recommend between 9-12 cc, each cc costs $400 usd. Please let me know if you have any further question regarding our male enhancement procedures.

01 Mar 2018 01:55
drsiew.com/ellanse-everything-need-know-...-stimulating-filler/

Ellans' vs Hyaluronic Acid Fillers

In my opinion, both Ellans' and HA fillers such as Restylane give excellent results..

Advantages of Ellans' over HA fillers:Ellans' is longer lasting than most HA fillersEllans' is more cost effective in the long termEllans' does not cause delayed hypersensitivity reactions (formation of a granuloma ' or hardened lump), which, although rare, can happen with HA fillersBecause Ellans' works by your own collagen production, it does not migrate. (HA fillers can migrate, in rare instances)Ellans' maintains its volume better over time.Ellans' gives a better aesthetic result for the nose, chin, and foreheadAdvantages of HA fillers over Ellans' include:There is an antidote to HA fillers ' they can be dissolved should a problem arise. Hence, both minor (lumpiness) and major complications (e.g. necrosis) can be treated more easily.HA fillers give a more dewy look to the skin. Hence they are also used as'Skinboosters to improve skin'texture.HA fillers are better for fine tuning very delicate areas such as the undereye area.HA fillers are cheaper upfront.Should you suddenly decide to go for surgery (e.g nose implant), HA fillers can be dissolved. Ellans' cannot be dissolved and you will have to wait until it resorbs in a few years.

Ellans' vs Sculptra and Radiesse

Ellans', Radiesse and Sculptra have many similarities, and some important differences.

In many ways, Ellans' and Radiesse (also an excellent product) are very similar. Ellans', however, lasts longer, and gives more skin texture improvement due to more collagen stimulation.

Sculptra is also a collagen simulator like Ellans', but works very differently. It is a liquid, rather than gel, when injected ' so you do not see immediate results, but have to wait a month before it starts to work. You also need 3 sessions for optimal results. Another big difference is in post-treatment care: you need to massage your face after Sculptra treatment, for 5 minutes, 5 times a day, for 5 days, to ensure that the product is evenly distributed. Failure to do this can result in lumpiness.

I do not use Sculptra on the undereye and forehead area, and only perform it for patients who can be sure that they remember to perform the post-treatment massage, to minimize any lumpiness. For people with large volume deficiencies, such as HIV lipodystrophy ' Sculptra is perfect because it is more cost effective.

28 Feb 2018 09:23

think wrote: If it were $450/ml, and I assume 20ml would be a typical amount, then if this really lasts 4 years that\'s $2,250 per year (is the procedure include in the $450, or is that just material?).

Either way, seems comparable to HA, no?

From AD:

\"Hello Chester,
The cost per cc of Ellanse L is $460/cc with Ellanse E it might take a minor adjustment on the pricing provided that we can get it.

The cost of Radiesse is $350/cc which can last up to 18 months. Patients can expect to gain .5 to .75 inches in erect circumference.

All of our Girth Enhancement procedures with Temporary Fillers must be paid in full via pay pal since we custom order the product since we don't keep it in stock.\"
28 Feb 2018 07:36
The brand (the same of Belotero) says the effect lasts 1 yr but I think some collagen remain for a longer time. The doctor I had HA thinks could be a good alternative to HA but he hasn\'t tried it yet so he can\'t tell.
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 690 results.