• Page:

TOPIC: Flacid or erection PMMA

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 6 months ago #1308705393

• Dobra69
  • Dobra69's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
Of course, I'll be here again to inform you. Thanks a lot for your support :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 5 months ago #1308705555

• Dobra69
hi again! 4 weeks have passed and everything is the same. Only I got 0,3 cm. sincerely I'm a bit sad with the gains. Anyway I'll wait some weeks to write them again. What do you think about it? It seems a I got a retouch instead a full session. Does anybody similar for here?

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 5 months ago #1308705597

• Dobra69
Good morning. I would like to change the name of my topic because I feel I don't receive enough support. in fact I think this is an important topic. And i would like receive your opinion because I don't know what can i do. i've never read anything about no gains here. I don't know how act.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

Last edit: by Dobra69. Reason: Updated

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 5 months ago #1308705627

seems like you got ripped off and if no one else wants to say it i am cause like you said this effects anyone who been considering getting it like me. i dont believe that 6 month bs for a second and its the 1st time i heard it in this thread. my complete understanding was swelling at 1st so thats when your the biggest then around a month later is your final results. your not magically gonna grow another Inch in 6 months.

just like everything else in life it just seems like some will have a better experience then others.

to clarify what i mean by ripped off. im not necessarily saying they skimped on the actual product they gave you, although im not ruling it out. but their website and all the testimonies say you will gain atleast 1 Inch in Erect Girth in 2 procedures and you didnt come close to that.

thats a rip off bottom line

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 5 months ago #1308705628

Unhung1 wrote: seems like you got ripped off and if no one else wants to say it i am cause like you said this effects anyone who been considering getting it like me. i dont believe that 6 month bs for a second and its the 1st time i heard it in this thread. my complete understanding was swelling at 1st so thats when your the biggest then around a month later is your final results. your not magically gonna grow another Inch in 6 months.

just like everything else in life it just seems like some will have a better experience then others.

to clarify what i mean by ripped off. im not necessarily saying they skimped on the actual product they gave you, although im not ruling it out. but their website and all the testimonies say you will gain atleast 1 Inch in Erect Girth in 2 procedures and you didnt come close to that.

thats a rip off bottom line

I'm afraid you don't know what "rip off" means. It implies that the seller cheated or deceived the buyer, and that's incredibly unfair given the current information available (let alone the Clinic's upstanding reputation).

The PMMA filler is a collagen-inducing filler, meaning your gains are predicated on your body's reaction to the microspheres. In other words, collagen-inducing fillers like PMMA, Ellanse, and Radiesse cannot guarantee a specific gain, only a range. This is unlike volume fillers (Hyaluronic Acid & Fat) where you can instantly predict gains because the Girth comes from the filler itself.

Traditionally their PMMA range has been 1.25cm-2.5cm (0.5" to 1") because this is the average seen by their patients, not a guarantee on your appointment date. That said, it is an advertised range and the 0.3cm is well below this, therefore I hope and suspect Avanti Derma will review this situation if & when Dobra69 reaches out to them.

There is a thin line between "dissatisfied vs ripped off," and a lot of that comes with context. I think we give all parties a chance to address the situation before drawing conclusions, especially given Avanti Derma's proven professionalism in the past. Dobra69, have you reached out to them regarding your unhappiness with the gains? And if so, what was their response?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 5 months ago #1308705632

• Dobra69

Skeptical_One

Hi friend. I wrote them a few weeks ago. I've not received answer yet. I guess they did not see the email or maybe they are waiting to my 6 weeks. I always was realistic with my gains. In fact I had been really happy at least with 0,7cm. My goal was realistic I think. I'm sure or I hope they will have a solution for me because I've never seen something like that. They are a secure clinic I'm sure of that, so I had my second round. Anyway if would they put me the same amount and I can gain a little more like now I'll be satisfied. 0'4/0'5 It would be great and I think that's a realistic gain.

Skeptical_One

Last edit: by Dobra69. Reason: Trying to tag

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 5 months ago #1308705636

Hello Dobra69
Please feel free to contact me at any time, whether you are a patient of Dr. Morales or myself.
Several factors determine the neocollagenesis response in each host, i.e., age (mainly), race, some chronic conditions, and so on. An insufficient amount of filler can also be an external factor that we cannot ignore. That will be the easiest solution.
Whatever the reason could be, we're here to give our patients satisfactory results.
I will be pleased to connect with you and offer a satisfactory solution.
Best regards,
DrC

Flacid or erection PMMA 2 years 4 months ago #1308706053

update?

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream