PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24)

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308718039

• Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 29

itgoesthud wrote: it's crazy how quickly things heal.
I'm looking at your day8 and other than the size difference it...doesnt look damaged, bruised, etc.
If I get a full Inch like you did I'll be over the moon - I'm hoping for .75 but +1.0 would be more than welcome.
I land in TJ on Monday for a Tuesday procedure, making my last minute preps now. This is so encouraging.

EDIT: did you get the glans HA too? It doesn't hurt with that stretcher?

The amount of filler you can take is a blend of your BPEL and how much elasticity you have in your shaft skin. Go in expecting a half Inch. Anything over that is icing on the cake.

I didn’t, just did the Signature package, though my Round 2 I’m going to do Utmost.

Looking forward to watching your progress journey! Keep us posted my man. Feel free to PM me any questions at all. This here is a fraternity.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 2 months 4 weeks ago #1308718044

Jung wrote: The amount of filler you can take is a blend of your BPEL and how much elasticity you have in your shaft skin. Go in expecting a half Inch. Anything over that is icing on the cake.

I didn’t, just did the Signature package, though my Round 2 I’m going to do Utmost.

Looking forward to watching your progress journey! Keep us posted my man. Feel free to PM me any questions at all. This here is a fraternity.

I had HA 3 years ago and ended up with a nice amount of stretched skin left over that i HOPE means they can jam an entire baguette in my pants, but we'll see, end my hijack.
I did the Utmost mainly for the botox, IPL, PRP. Wonder how tender glans is going to be with the weight Hanging from it. Guess we'll find out, I can't wait!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jung

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 2 months 1 week ago #1308718425

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 27
How's it going with recovery? Have you given it a go? What's the latest...

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 2 months 1 week ago #1308718429

• Jung

Odouble wrote: How's it going with recovery? Have you given it a go? What's the latest...

Hey man; yea, going well overall, settled at 5.9” so down .1” from my peak even though I though the swelling was as all gone after the first week. I do have some lumps going on which doesn’t surprise me due to my injury preventing me from Hanging days 5 through 28. My coronal ridge was bleeding from not wrapping it correctly the first few days; totally my fault, not AD’s.

My right side has some unevenness and lumpiness in two spots and one very minor Nodule that I really don’t care about, your really can’t even see it visually.

I booked a Round 2 appointment with Ian for later in the fall and hope I can go from 5.9” MEG to 6.5”.

Even with the issues, overall I am very happy. I just love receiving oral even more now and can testify to an increase in my wife’s pleasure. Goal is to do three rounds total and stop at the 7” MEG mark.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans, richardgaines

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 2 months 5 days ago #1308718449

Noticed you are using the Penimaster Pro glans cap.

Two questions: 1) are you using the standard size sluice ring/sluice/diaphragm? 2) where did you buy from?

I recently had round 2 done where I was able to get more filler near the glans and it’s turned out really well thus far and I’m afraid the standard setup will put too much squeeze on the filler there.

In fact, post round 1 I felt it was too tight and may have caused a more pronounced “cliff” between my CS line and glans to the point where I’m looking at a traditionall glans cap/sleeve setup for extending.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 2 months 5 days ago #1308718451

• Jung

richardgaines wrote: Noticed you are using the Penimaster Pro glans cap.

Two questions: 1) are you using the standard size sluice ring/sluice/diaphragm? 2) where did you buy from?

I recently had round 2 done where I was able to get more filler near the glans and it’s turned out really well thus far and I’m afraid the standard setup will put too much squeeze on the filler there.

In fact, post round 1 I felt it was too tight and may have caused a more pronounced “cliff” between my CS line and glans to the point where I’m looking at a traditionall glans cap/sleeve setup for extending.

Standard size sluice, etc, is what I use. Bought direct from their German site.

I plan to use it for my upcoming Round 2, but have similar concerns of it compressing against filler at the top near the glans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: richardgaines

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718565

• Jung
Ok, question.

I was a solid 6” MEG 15 days after my round 1; up from 5” MEG from pre-op.

I am now sitting at 5.5”-5.7” MEG.

I had issues where I couldn’t extend for days 10 through 30 to let my coronal ridge heal from a mistake in my aftercare that caused me to injure my coronal ridge making me not able to extend, only wrap

I was convinced my swelling was gone by day 5, but was I wrong? Or is the reason I have gone down from 6 to 5.6 because I couldn’t extend during a critical time for collagen formation?

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718574

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 27
You started at 5 in Girth pre-PMMA, right? AD practically guarantees a minimum .5 Inch gain...I think you're at week 8 by now too, which seems kind of odd that you'd be losing. I know Ian and Dr. Morales said collagen formation starts happening around weeks 4 through 8. It seems like this is normal and you could maybe be at the tail end of the collagen formation. I wouldn't worry too much about the extending at this stage in the recovery process because what was supposed to happen, has happened (as far as absorption). Some folks on here shared that taking collagen supps helped them, but others contested saying it doesn't really make a difference and that it's really up to your anatomy. I'm not sure if you are taking any, is my point. Overall, by month 2, I would think that this is as best as it gets. I would just continue to focus on light stretching exercises and give it time. Hopefully you get some collagen growth this next week or two, otherwise, it sounds like you're at a minimum .5 Inch gain. Believe me, I've read so many testimonies on here who've experienced what you're going through, as far as gains/losses those first couple of months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJones928

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718586

Jung wrote: Ok, question.

I was a solid 6” MEG 15 days after my round 1; up from 5” MEG from pre-op.

I am now sitting at 5.5”-5.7” MEG.

I doubt your inability to extend really played much of a role to be honest. I pretty much had a similar timeline, so did user moes, I hit a pretty insane peak at around the 2-week Mark, and now I'm down 5/8" from that roughly 4 1/2 weeks after.

You kept 50 to 70% of your swollen gain.
I gained 1 5/8" peak, or 13/8
60-70% of that is 0.78-0.91"
I gained basically exactly an Inch BSEG and MSEG, so about 75% retention.

So it's pretty close to within that range. I was definitely swelling when I thought I was done swelling, the side-by-side pictures proved that to me pretty conclusively.

I was pretty lazy with the aftercare and I have some aesthetic issues as a result, but the growth was fine. About the only thing I did to my benefit as far as the growth goes, is consume a 30-day supply of growth hormone peptides in the first 14 days, tapering to a normal dose from there on out.

And who knows, if I lose another tenth of an Inch, I'll be exactly at that 70% retention point. I was in love with the way it looked when I was at my peak, so I will probably be chasing that time and money permitting.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718617

• Jung

Odouble wrote: You started at 5 in Girth pre-PMMA, right? AD practically guarantees a minimum .5 Inch gain...I think you're at week 8 by now too, which seems kind of odd that you'd be losing. I know Ian and Dr. Morales said collagen formation starts happening around weeks 4 through 8. It seems like this is normal and you could maybe be at the tail end of the collagen formation. I wouldn't worry too much about the extending at this stage in the recovery process because what was supposed to happen, has happened (as far as absorption). Some folks on here shared that taking collagen supps helped them, but others contested saying it doesn't really make a difference and that it's really up to your anatomy. I'm not sure if you are taking any, is my point. Overall, by month 2, I would think that this is as best as it gets. I would just continue to focus on light stretching exercises and give it time. Hopefully you get some collagen growth this next week or two, otherwise, it sounds like you're at a minimum .5 Inch gain. Believe me, I've read so many testimonies on here who've experienced what you're going through, as far as gains/losses those first couple of months.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.

I think I just got used to the supposed swelling after three weeks that the 6 Inch Girth was just really enjoyable to have. I had initial swelling I swore was gone after day 5 where I was above 6" MEG.

All in all, it is what it is. It just confirms for me that I want to be over 6" MEG which is why I have booked Round 2 already.

I feel much more confident I won't have an injury come Round 2.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308718619

This is what happened to me as well. I gained .5 overall from my original stats. I will add that after the first round of sex I swell another .25 and I love it. I'm going back to AD in January.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718634

happy to see you both soon!! here at Avanti!
The following user(s) said Thank You: JJones928

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream