PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24)

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 6 days ago #1308717823

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 25

Odouble wrote: Congrats on moving forward. Yeah, @Texas is a lifesaver, definitely helped me in my process of recovery. I would just add to not wrap the shaft too tight. Ian recommended I not do so since I wasn't oozing any product or discharge. I used the wrap just for the area below the head to prevent the irritation, which I can attest does happen. It will get sore!


Thanks for the feedback. I’ll try a wrap that doesn’t go far down here in a bit.

What about the scrotal swelling? I am on day 5 and my scrotum is still double in size. Taking some ibuprofen on and off to try and help swelling. Thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 5 days ago #1308717843

  • Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 156
  • Thank you received: 23
Oh yeah man, that was by far the scariest I'd ever felt in undergoing the procedure. On day 3, I decided to go home. When I woke up on day 4, my nuts were the size of a big ole' grapefruit. I mean, it was definitely flattering, but no one told/warned me how swollen it'd get. I freaked out, took a hot shower, then wrapped them in heated pads to try and bring the swelling down. I honestly thought that the product had migrated down there. Ian was kind enough to agree to a FaceTime with me to inspect and assured me that it was just fluid build up from the injections. I had forgotten that the Utmost package includes temporary scrotum enhancement, but with the other injections as part of the process, it never occurred to me that I would see them as big as they were. Give it a few more days and continue treating it with microwave heated rags. Also go on walks. The more you attend to them 3-5 times a day, the sooner I think they'll reduce in their inflammation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 5 days ago #1308717844

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 25

Odouble wrote: Oh yeah man, that was by far the scariest I'd ever felt in undergoing the procedure. On day 3, I decided to go home. When I woke up on day 4, my nuts were the size of a big ole' grapefruit. I mean, it was definitely flattering, but no one told/warned me how swollen it'd get. I freaked out, took a hot shower, then wrapped them in heated pads to try and bring the swelling down. I honestly thought that the product had migrated down there. Ian was kind enough to agree to a FaceTime with me to inspect and assured me that it was just fluid build up from the injections. I had forgotten that the Utmost package includes temporary scrotum enhancement, but with the other injections as part of the process, it never occurred to me that I would see them as big as they were. Give it a few more days and continue treating it with microwave heated rags. Also go on walks. The more you attend to them 3-5 times a day, the sooner I think they'll reduce in their inflammation.


Thanks for sharing your experience here, quite helpful. My scrotum does seem a bit better today.

Did you go on walks while extending?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 5 days ago #1308717848

  • Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 156
  • Thank you received: 23
I did, yeah. Slow and steady walks along flat sidewalks. I wore the sports band right below the head. The weight swung only slightly. It did irritate my skin at first and over time grew in tolerance. For me, I was having a lot of regrets at the moment. I had highs and lows on the whole procedure. But listening to some meditations and keeping my mind off of the whole thing really helped me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 5 days ago #1308717849

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 25

Odouble wrote: I did, yeah. Slow and steady walks along flat sidewalks. I wore the sports band right below the head. The weight swung only slightly. It did irritate my skin at first and over time grew in tolerance. For me, I was having a lot of regrets at the moment. I had highs and lows on the whole procedure. But listening to some meditations and keeping my mind off of the whole thing really helped me.


I just can’t seem to crack the code on the irritation underneath the glans. When I take off the gauze that’s underneath the adhesive bandage, I am very chafed and typically open up a little crack that bleeds a little bit. It’s very frustrating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 4 days ago #1308717862

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 25
Day 8.

Feels like swelling is all gone. Still working through issue from me not using gauze and wrapping correctly to protect the area just below the coronal ridge on top. I have learned a lot that will help with aftercare for Round 2.

My MEG based on EQ ranges from 5.8”-6”
My BEG based on EQ ranges from 6.4”-6.5”

Doesn’t mean a whole lot to me since I just passed the one week mark and know that neocollagenesis just began in the last few days.

I am curious if any vets of PMMA have insight into what I can expect going into week 2 and week 3. Will size come down and then start going back up in that time frame?

Another question: can I receive a very light blowjob? Like maybe just the head only / Frenulum for stimulation after I have healed underneath the coronal ridge? You know how it is.

Lastly, I have determined I am going for a Round 2 in early December and a final Round 3 in early Summer of next year.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jung.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 3 days ago #1308717866

Looks like a fantastic result thus far. No problem with them injecting up past the circ scar up towards your glans ? It looks very nicely tapered.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 3 days ago #1308717867

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 25

heyho12345 wrote: Looks like a fantastic result thus far. No problem with them injecting up past the circ scar up towards your glans ? It looks very nicely tapered.


Thanks! I’m really happy with the result so far.

Thought my circ scar was up really close to the glans… maybe I’m wrong though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 2 days ago #1308717884

  • Odouble
  • Odouble's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 156
  • Thank you received: 23
Dude, those results look stellar! I think we share similar stats. Regarding your questions, no BJ's bruh lol. Give it time or at least until the end of the 3rd week to give it a try. I remember after a month of no sex, I projected so much!
On your other comment about going back for more, if you have a partner - I suggest you run it by them first to make sure it's something they too can handle. Last thing you want is their discomfort. There's no going back unless you plan on having invasive surgery too. On your other question about what to expect; expect some initial losses and then regaining close to your stats these next couple of weeks. I went from 5.2 to 6.2 until about the end of week 3, which went back down to 5.9 by like week 6 and on, and has stayed there consistently. Continue to focus on healing, getting back to your routine, and other healthy habits.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 2 days ago #1308717893

  • Jung
  • Jung's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 80
  • Thank you received: 25

Odouble wrote: Dude, those results look stellar! I think we share similar stats. Regarding your questions, no BJ's bruh lol. Give it time or at least until the end of the 3rd week to give it a try. I remember after a month of no sex, I projected so much!

On your other comment about going back for more, if you have a partner - I suggest you run it by them first to make sure it's something they too can handle. Last thing you want is their discomfort. There's no going back unless you plan on having invasive surgery too. On your other question about what to expect; expect some initial losses and then regaining close to your stats these next couple of weeks. I went from 5.2 to 6.2 until about the end of week 3, which went back down to 5.9 by like week 6 and on, and has stayed there consistently. Continue to focus on healing, getting back to your routine, and other healthy habits.


Sigh, understood :(

As far as size goes. Before my procedure, I bought six different sized dildos ranging from my pre-op size as the baseline going up to 7.5 inch girth with .5” increments from 5” to 7.5”. I put all of them in a sous vide bath and set to 105F degrees to get them not cold for her. She then tried them and let me know her feedback.

It may not be exactly the same 1:1 experiment, but I feel pretty confident based upon that experiment plus some other inputs that another round will be just fine. It’s the third round I have in my sights I will need to likely be careful about doing or not. Understand the concern though.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jung.

Jung's Round 1 of PMMA at Avanti Derma (6.27.24) 1 week 14 hours ago #1308717908

Your results look great!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jung

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream