PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308716658

• justn8
  • justn8's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 96
I have a previous thread here detailing my prior PMMA experience.

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...-inside.html?start=0

This thread is focused on my experience with a different practitioner after my PMMA journey concluded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 3 weeks 6 days ago #1308716661

• justn8
  • General
  • General
I'll preface with this. When I finally pulled the trigger back in 2019 to get dermal fillers, in the back of my head I knew my end goal would be something substantial so long as it was safe and functional.

I took a break from PMMA due to logistics, COVID and because I wanted to be a bit patient with watching options develop. All of a sudden, HA practitioners began popping up with pleasing results, rumours of practitioners using other fillers began swirling (such as Ellanse, Scultpra, Radiesse, etc) and I wanted to just wait and see.

In early 2023 I stumbled across two HA practitioners in the greater Toronto area. The consult at one just was not for me. The second seemed more cautious about my PMMA and his bedside manner seemed agreeable to me. I went a couple of times for HA. His approach was a bit rudimentary compared to my prior experience at Avanti. Topical numbing only, small amounts of HA (to be cautious, which I totally agreed with, this is not a knock), product placement always seemed to be in line with the trend some practitioners have of just placing it on top. It gives it a pronounced appearance Flaccid but that's about it. Not ideal in my mind. I wasn't overly thrilled with the aesthetics and still wanted more but I was kind of told to wait. Of course nothing changed.

Fast forward several months and I randomly did a Google search, scrolled and found Leonardo Medicine. Never had seen the result before in a search. I checked out his site and did some digging, doctor seemed quite accredited. His results pictures were also excellent. So I finally reached out and he did a virtual consultation. Initially it was for his Hybrid Filler, which is a blend of HA for bulking and Radiesse to promote collagen growth more akin to the sphere based fillers like PMMA and Ellanse but not as permanent. He wanted to wait while he talked to other doctors who have come across PMMA patients and talked to Radiesse's manufacturer to get their input.

We decided to not try Radiesse at the time.

But he was willing to add size and do an aesthetic correction with HA. I was stoked. Lol.

Arrived at the clinic. It's in a building that was once residential it appeared but has been fully renovated. I'd compare his suite to a large two bedroom apartment. There is also a physiotherapy office, some type of medical testing clinic and I think a family practice and his independent office. Clean bright procedure room, secondary room and office, washroom, consultation and waiting area. I honestly love his practice. You feel private and comfortable. For anyone who has seen Avanti's office, similar clean and comfortable space. Parking is easy, highway access is easy.

Anyway. Topical numbing. Then an injected nerve block. Then for most patients an injection to induce an Erection (Trimix I think it's called?). This never worked for me so we stopped using it and I had more luck just inducing one without for whatever reason. He prefers to inject Erect or at the very least see it Erect so he can have Erect aesthetics in mind when filling. He uses some type of light that shows veins etc to make it even easier to work with the cannula or other syringes. Whole thing usually takes about an hour and a half from going in until leaving, give or take.

After my first fill, I was very happy with my aesthetics. At no point beyond that was it really to overly correct anything. Most guys would have been very happy at that point honestly.

So full disclosure, I have had quite a bit done. I am extremely happy with it. He can definitely do a very natural looking minor enhancement for those that want it, I've seen many of his results like that and talked to guys here in PM and on Reddit who ended up going and were very happy with half an Inch or an Inch.

Here's all of my appointments and volumes excluding this week. The attached pics are one comparison from when I first went to him and then prior to my most recent appointment (I was there for a hair treatment study a couple weeks ago and offered for him to take a pic).

August 7, 2023: 10 syringes of Revanesse Ultra (1.2mL for each syringe)
September 18, 2023: 8 syringes Revanesse Ultra
October 10, 2023: 8 syringes Ultra
October 30, 2023: 6 syringes Revanesse Contour
November 28, 2023: 4 syringes Contour
December 18, 2023: 5 syringes Contour
January 19, 2024: 6mL PRP

Not shown in pics below is what I am now, I went in yesterday for:

April 1, 2024: 8 syringes Contour + 6mL PRP

I will update and share more pics if the interest is there.

All summarized, I've been very happy. The addition of the PRP to the filler layer seems to have also helped keep things feeling very nice. I can't really say enough good things.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream, otis, moes, LouPelli52565, richardgaines

Last edit: by justn8.

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716702

• moes
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
Thanks for sharing your detailed experience. I have two questions if you can answer them:

1. How do you manage to hide that bulge when you need to wear formal clothes? Isn't it a problem?

2. What are your partners' reactions?

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 3 weeks 3 days ago #1308716704

• justn8
  • General
  • General

moes wrote: Thanks for sharing your detailed experience. I have two questions if you can answer them:

1. How do you manage to hide that bulge when you need to wear formal clothes? Isn't it a problem?

2. What are your partners' reactions?

1) It hasn't really been an issue in most situations yet but it is on my mind. I rarely wear formal clothes but I usually just wear snug underwear and make sure it's tucked. I definitely have a bulge though. It's large Flaccid.

2) I'm married so, only have her to think about. It's a challenge but she loves it for a myriad of reasons.

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 2 weeks 4 days ago #1308716783

• justn8
  • General
  • General
About a week and a half out from my last session of filler and PRP and I am super happy with how it's settling. Aesthetically it's exactly what I wanted. Definitely would not want any more size in terms of dimensions at my widest points. The right side has almost caught up to the left in terms of volume and how it feels. I like the extra bit of product near the circ scar. The base right near my body does have a bigger area with little to no product vs the left but that might improve as the filler expands and settles. You cannot see it at all visually so it's no big deal at all. If it doesn't resolve/improve itself over the next three months I'd just have a little more added there whenever I need maintenance. It happened on my left side when we were building volume too. I have to push into my body now to even tell where the filled layer stops on the left if that makes sense. So someone else would never find a ridge. Hard to explain.

It's what I always dreamt of lol. And the feel is great. Smooth and Flaccid feels like soft flesh and Erect is quite firm considering. Not at all like those wonky silicone dicks out there.

Will post Flaccid and Erect shots when I've got a minute to take a bunch of angles.

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 1 week 2 days ago #1308716939

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Still noticing some changes. One thing I never mentioned is I massage and roll it once a day.

The tighter pocket of filler on my right side near the base has softened and expanded. There still is a distinct area I can feel where it stops but it's improved in texture significantly over the last few days.

Here's just a mishmash of pics I quickly snapped yesterday.

Mostly soft also erect. I'll try and grab a straight on mirror shot of it flaccid this weekend.

Over all I absolutely love it. Really love what the doc @LeonardoMedicine has been doing. Might not be what most would want but it is turning out exactly how I would have wanted.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 1 week 1 day ago #1308716940

That looks like a weapon :ohmy: :lol: B)

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 1 week 1 day ago #1308716944

• justn8
  • General
  • General

Skeptical_One wrote: That looks like a weapon :ohmy: :lol: B)

It really is lol. I'm very lucky with everything from original anatomy to finding good practitioners. Definitely happy and grateful.

I did ask about some glans options now that I've seen @6x5to6x7 results. Depending on how the doc feels I might do something with that in a month or so.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream