PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 1 month 1 week ago #1308717287

• justn8
  • justn8's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 100
Posting these just so people can see how things settle. Every one always worries about placement or uneven areas right after any filler session. First pic is the day after the fill and second is today. Semi Erect. The right side was really bulged out from the adds there, but it is calming down and spreading out.

Rest of the pics are Flaccid or mostly Flaccid.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by justn8.

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 1 month 1 week ago #1308717298

Can you comment on the longevity of Radiesse? How is the feeling of it as toplayer, before you got HA ontop?
I consider adding something I already have Ellanse which should be similiar to your PMMA. How can you compare the hardness when errect?
And may I ask how much they ask for Radiesse

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 1 month 6 days ago #1308717331

• justn8
  • General
  • General

Joytoy wrote: Can you comment on the longevity of Radiesse? How is the feeling of it as toplayer, before you got HA ontop?
I consider adding something I already have Ellanse which should be similiar to your pmma. How can you compare the hardness when errect?
And may I ask how much they ask for radiesse

I do not have any Radiesse unfortunately so I can't comment on it. However in this thread, Dr Leonardo does have a detailed post talking about longevity with photos of a patient after a period of time.

phalloboards.info/forum/progress-reports...eonardo-toronto.html

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 1 month 6 days ago #1308717332

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Very happy with how things are progressing. To say that I absolutely love it so far would be an understatement. The glans doesn't seem dimensionally much larger but it seems to feel and appear a bit bigger. Curious to see how it pans out over the next four weeks or so. While I'm optimistic, I know that either way I'll do it again for a bit more.

The right side of the shaft is settling down nicely. I think it'll still level out more but I don't think it will spread much. I have no idea why, but any time he fills my base, I seem to love the results. Speaking of which, the steep fall off where the filler stops is now closer to my body and less intense. Dimensionally I want to stay in this 8-8.5" zone but if I was to tweak anything next time it would just be to expand on the right side work again (near circ scar and at the base fall off).

I really can't explain how happy I am though. I grin every time I see it. I love how it feels. I am thrilled with how huge it is. I can't believe it's actually my dick lol.

Everyone's experiences on here take different paths and with different goals. But the end result, satisfaction and safety is one thing everyone should experience. And it's been really nice to see how all of this has improved and evolved for every guy that has found a quality practitioner. Not every one wants the same thing, but I'm glad this site existed so I was never a victim of a poor choice.

So thanks @Skeptical_One . Thanks for the initial fills Avanti. And a (literally) massive thank you to @LeonardoMedicine , I cannot convey how great you are at doing this.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308717415

• justn8
  • General
  • General
I think tomorrow makes it two weeks.

I have to say, the last few days I have really noticed more with the glans. In terms of appearance and feel it seems larger for sure. The ridge seems to have fluffed out a bit. Erect my head seems bigger and more glossy. It's subtle but awesome. I'll take some pics around the three week mark. But suffice to say, and to my own surprise after always dismissing glans fills, I am happy and definitely will be doing it at least one more time around the 5-6 week mark.

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 3 days 6 hours ago #1308717747

Hey do you happen to have any beige pictures? How many sessions did you have? Your Dick is extremely thick.

Btw, can you get HA injected into the glans as well? I’m worried about my shaft being thicker than my glans. Right now there are very even (evenly thin…) lol

Dr John Leonardo, Toronto - My Experience With HA & PRP As Prior PMMA Patient 3 days 5 hours ago #1308717748

• justn8
  • General
  • General

CuriousFiller wrote: Hey do you happen to have any beige pictures? How many sessions did you have? Your Dick is extremely thick.

Btw, can you get HA injected into the glans as well? I’m worried about my shaft being thicker than my glans. Right now there are very even (evenly thin…) lol

Beige pictures?

Every session with Dr Leonardo is listed. I also had a couple PMMA sessions prior. It's been multiple spread over time.

Yes you can have the glans injected. I also touched on that above and volumes listed by the doc himself. I'm all for answering questions but people have to actually read. I'm going to have more done there as well in the future.

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream