TOPIC: Round 3 3/19 at avanti

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 2 months 3 weeks ago #1308717666

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 56
Dont feel like it to me though dysmorphia is something else

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 1 month 3 weeks ago #1308717966

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 56
Well i think im.going for round 4 with underside work with Rupeka in sept this is my only free time to go or in august. Thinking 20 syringes in the underside and a few in the front this is what im looking like 4 months post round 3. Will be making appt this week for Bellafill hoping with my experience now Bellafill wont give me those nodules
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by uncuthero.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 1 month 2 weeks ago #1308718080

I say this sincerely but you've come A LONG WAY and your unit looks great; not suggesting you cancel your appointment but if you're going to add any more, I would strongly encourage you to go conservative, because the more-and-more you add, the propensity for aesthetic issues arise again, the very thing you've been working on all this time (and that you've chronicled here on the forums). Again, no judgment, just offering sincere advice. If you do go through with it in full, best of luck either way!

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 1 month 1 week ago #1308718158

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 24
Yeah I'm with @Skeptical_One on this one. You've definitely come a long way @uncuthero , and it's looking more even than a few rounds ago and all the lumps you once had. I'm not one to judge nor tell another man what's best for them. All I can say is, to reiterate that it looks massively thick and even. I'm not sure if you're seeing what I'm seeing and that would worry me. What's your current length and girth measurements? I would think you're already in the top percentile. Maybe it's length you're still battling? Either way, best of luck on whatever you decide, it's your body!

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream