PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Round 3 3/19 at avanti

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 11 hours ago #1308716753

Have you tried subcutaneous PT141 for the erections? (dont bother with the nasal spray)
Shit tends ot be either vascular or hormonal (the latter being any weird combination of things). Worth a shot. For me it confirmed my issue wasn't vascular, just getting my TRT dialed in (which it is now thankfully).
If PT141 won't get you full sail, it's vascular. If it will....well, you nailed it with the stress. Adrenal fatigue/cortisol imbalance ruins all kinds of shit. Ask me how I know...

I think for me any follow-up rounds will be after a considerable waiting period unless there's something hugely problematically wrong. I think my tolerance for aesthetic abnormalities is probably greater than most because I had an ugly Dick to start with, and am more ok with it than I have any business being. I do like the idea of showing them pictures in various stages of tumescence so they know how things are going to behave.

Need to text the AC guy today and get him scheduled to replace it, THEN thinking I'll schedule something in the land of tacos al pastor and señoritas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: uncuthero

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 11 hours ago #1308716755

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
I just got 10 bottles of pt141 and 10 bpc157 with tb500 so im trying everything

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 11 hours ago #1308716756

• uncuthero
My hormones are out of whack i suffer from fight or flight stress related its my issues plus i put on 35 pounds and went through a divorce of a 16 year relationship to now a single dad so i been through alot but im trying everything to get back to normal

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 10 hours ago #1308716763

uncuthero wrote: My hormones are out of whack i suffer from fight or flight stress related its my issues plus i put on 35 pounds and went through a divorce of a 16 year relationship to now a single dad so i been through alot but im trying everything to get back to normal

Been through the chemical aspect of that myself. I'll bet your cortisol is trashed like mine was (4 point saliva test, serum is worthless). I could easily get this shit off track but yeah man, the PT tends to work well if your adrenals are torched. Just go easy with the dosing, go too high and youll feel like ass for a couple days after. If I do 1mg I get a mild benefit but no residual "hangover", if I do 2mg I could hammer a nail with my Dick but I feel like I have a terrible hangover and mild depression for the next 2 days. For the adrenals, I do DHEA before bed, pregnenolone when i wake (sublingual), supplemental iron (low ferritin trashed my cortisol), took a few months of this, slowly tapering down from adrenal cortex supplements to zero, and better sleep to normalize, AND, my morning wood came back. Even with crazy high testosterone levels my EQ was crap until i fixed my adrenals (or pinned PT141).

Best of luck with the boners, the Avanti folks sure gave you a hell of a great start on things for when you get the rest dialed in. I think the PT will give you a frame of reference to where you're like "ok, that's my real Dick - now, how do i get the rest of my body to cooperate so that it looks like that without taking a shot"

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 9 hours ago #1308716765

• Yup
  • Thank you received: 5

uncuthero wrote: My hormones are out of whack i suffer from fight or flight stress related its my issues plus i put on 35 pounds and went through a divorce of a 16 year relationship to now a single dad so i been through alot but im trying everything to get back to normal

Probably an unpopular opinion here for all I know, but I have been doing strict carnivore for 15 months without any plants in my diet and it has changed my life in many ways. I track all my own blood work through ownyourlabs.com and am seeing improvements in several places. Can’t imagine eating any other way now.

Obviously do your own research. I am used to getting flamed by people online and in person; it’s all good. Just thought I’d share what’s worked for me.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 8 hours ago #1308716768

• uncuthero
My adrenals are shot i got high cortisol from stress which creates alot of inflammation pt141 i tried before 2 times but i think i used too much bac water on it so it diluted it. I got the flushing n itching n nausea but no boners. Im trying to get my test back up was 600 last blood test its been alot of headaches for me. I do dhea and pregnenolone in the am you do it at night maybe i should try that .send me a dite t message itsgoeshud seems like we got alot of the same issues

Last edit: by uncuthero.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 8 hours ago #1308716769

• uncuthero
I am thinking of going carnivore did you have Erection problems previously before changing the diet ?

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 8 hours ago #1308716770

• uncuthero
Im also Hanging and extending this is a Flaccid shot of me after Hanging session and a regular Flaccid
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 8 hours ago #1308716771

• Yup

uncuthero wrote: I am thinking of going carnivore did you have erection problems previously before changing the diet ?

I wouldn’t say I had issues, but I will say my EQ has improved and by resting heart rate has decreased by 11 bpm since I started, along with lower stress level and improved sleep, better skin, improved mood/memory/clarity.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 8 hours ago #1308716772

• uncuthero
Did you take any test before and after inflammation like crp?

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 7 hours ago #1308716773

uncuthero wrote: .send me a dite t message itsgoeshud seems like we got alot of the same issues

Shot you a DM, that got way longer than I expected and ended up brain vomit. Should be some useful shit in there either way, hard to resist getting my ass way off topic in a thread sometimes, just want to help anyone i can help!

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 6 hours ago #1308716774

• Yup

uncuthero wrote: Did you take any test before and after inflammation like crp?

I am tracking c-reactive protein. Its down about 20% over the last 12 months.

My cholesterol is naturally up, but I praise that, not condemn it. Cholesterol is a building block for many hormones.

Last edit: by Yup.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 6 hours ago #1308716775

• uncuthero
Are you doing grass fed or regular beef what is your diet like?

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 4 weeks 3 hours ago #1308716780

• Yup

uncuthero wrote: Are you doing grass fed or regular beef what is your diet like?

Let’s DM to help the thread stay focused. I could talk your ear off.

Round 3 3/19 at avanti 3 weeks 5 days ago #1308716803

• uncuthero
I got a few dms asking how does it look Flaccid so ill post it here so you can see the shape
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream