PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: lig cut - dr carney - 2/9

lig cut - dr carney - 2/9 2 months 2 days ago #1308716085

hey kids! did the deed on 2/9. let me know your questions or if you want to know about my journey.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

lig cut - dr carney - 2/9 2 months 14 hours ago #1308716099

christiancasey wrote: hey kids! did the deed on 2/9. let me know your questions or if you want to know about my journey.

How was the procedure overall? Were Flaccid gains pretty immediate?

lig cut - dr carney - 2/9 2 months 4 hours ago #1308716103

procedure went well! i was so nervous i didn’t even recognize the dr lol. i’m not gonna lie the pain is as a bitch. and yes, took a gander and much much larger. and then the next day my peep swelled up to the size of a balloon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

lig cut - dr carney - 2/9 4 weeks 2 days ago #1308716565

How is your progress? Any updates?

lig cut - dr carney - 2/9 1 week 6 days ago #1308716808

• BigGym
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
Another one that vanishes without a trace and no follow up. :(

lig cut - dr carney - 2/9 1 week 5 days ago #1308716827

BigGym wrote: Another one that vanishes without a trace and no follow up. :(

It's unfortunately not unusual on a forum of this nature. I hope that he still receives email notifications (or that he checks the email he made registering his account), because it should notify him of new replies.

The reality is a lot of men who have the time, generosity, and fortitude to post on this very intimate matter (no matter how anonymous the outlet), they all vary in how frequent and how long they report. I am glad @christiancasey posted at all, but I do think it's his responsibility to at least follow-up after his last two comments -- for the Community, for Dr. C, and to pay it forward to those who have helped build this discussion platform for well over a decade.

For men who have stuck around to provide a substantive enough report (including photos), I'm not upset that they may no longer post (or update very rarely), because the reality is that once you've got what you were looking for, the mental hang-up is gone and it's out of your mind. Many men want to move on, and this forum only perpetuates dwelling on size well after they've achieved their goals. I get it. I mean if not for what this site has become, I would have likely closed up shop around 2017, so who am I to get upset at the guys from 2010-2017 who no longer post, well after submitting quality photos and detailed journeys?

As a reminder, if you post a substantive Progress Report with at least one quality Before & After photoset, you receive Lifetime Premium Membership for life. You also become a pioneer in a field that ultimately serves as a betterment for the fraternity of men who seek self-improvement. Hopefully this original poster responds, and perhaps he will (in fairness, 1 month isn't terribly egregious of a response delay given that many people can't just log onto this site daily & casually like social media).

• Page:
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream